Thread: New Arena Issues

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default New Arena Issues

First id like to start by stating a face:
    during battle in the arena and party dies and does not do a plat respawn, once u are running back to boss and get to the 2nd row of lanters someone always seems to die instantly without being hit by a mob, happend to my party multiple times last night and before that also..

2nd would like to just bring up my opinion:
    i feel the bosses are a tad hard in this arena, i know that is the point, but like bloodhammer, he is one of the hardest bosses in the game due to his health regen, if u loose a party member fighting him you are just screwed and the enviromental i feel is a little out of hand, its like u just put a cetrain env spawn and let it just go balistic on spawns.. was just kinda curious if these arena mobs will ever be chilled out a little but, i mean i know so many ppl who want even try to go in due to that fact, would rather run nordr elite maps all day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

there are so many bugs still.

I tried entering the brawl yesterday. Upon joining, on the safe side of the lanterns, I was immediately killed several times by the vortex things. By the time I was able to get away from them, the team had already gone back into the boss area and the lanterns were lit.

First, I guess there is no lock when the timer starts for this brawl as when I got in, apparently people had already been fighting the boss and died. Second, I don't know why I can be killed on the safe side of the lanterns when the fight hasn't started again.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

i think the first issue is just that someone attacked the boss while not everyone was in arena and those being between lamps got killed by the barrier they put up.

i fight in arena alone its long but i dont die, using up a lot of pots though, but it also depends on a boss. they r not easy to kill but once u find a way its not so bad. i tried in a group but it was chaotic, ppl died a lot and once one is dead is really hard to deal with a boss as they scale to number of players in map.
    thers some issues what i find really troublesome. as u said bloodhammer is indeed hard, only boss i just couldnt defeat. he one shoot kill me even when im paying the most attention avoiding his attack and red zone, i just die out of nowhere. fought him in a party too but was just sad.
    then Glob he seem to have a very wide area of his rush/stun attack. i can be quite in a distance not to get hit but im still stuned, seeing stars around my head. if my razor shield has such wide area of attack we could call it even.
    then the achievements r just not granted appropriate. i defeated rutger, globe and stahl 2 times already with spiders but no achievement. i know someone posted abt it somewhere here. isnt there some missing description? or we need to kill them one after the other, but the odds they will be summoned next round r veery low.

@Aedenos yes the arena is not locked when timers strats as r other timeruned dungeons. i find it strange and chaotic. if i stay alone or with one player fighting and then someone joins the boss gets harder and it usualy means dead.
    and the crystals just goes everywhere even in a respawn chasing u.
    Last edited by Uzii; 06-19-2013 at 10:37 AM.