Thread: Kdr Or Kills?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Lady_Pebbles

Quote Originally Posted by gundamsone:1146354
    Thing is lady endgame games arn't ending.
    Usually 1 sides so favored everyone on the other side quits before 20.

And I also noticed games are locked pretty fast so theres no new people entering to join the other side.
    Well most the times when they do and see the heavily favored team they don't even bother to join and make an effort.

Low level games are the exact opposite right now.
    My l31 has 600 kills and l16 has 400 kills+ so i'm speaking from experience

At endgame, I see a lot of players farming (a loooot). Either kills or flags or both. So many leave and just rejoin with a fixed group to do the same. Had it not been for the kills achievements edging on players for kills and kdrs, this wouldn't be an issue. If it was wins and losses from the start, it would be way better.

They even tried to stop kill farming with the invulnerability shield at spawns in ctF and failed when they added a timer.. so players now just wait for the timers to run out and continue to farm. Its annoying.

Theres just no point in having kdrs or kill scores on an LB for team based arenas. For that, make an arena thats truly FFA.

Edit: And I am also speaking from experience on endgame and play on twinks as well.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lady_Pebbles For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lady_Pebbles View Post

At endgame, I see a lot of players farming (a loooot). Either kills or flags or both. So many leave and just rejoin with a fixed group to do the same. Had it not been for the kills achievements edging on players for kills and kdrs, this wouldn't be an issue. If it was wins and losses from the start, it would be way better.

They even tried to stop kill farming with the invulnerability shield at spawns in ctF and failed when they added a timer.. so players now just wait for the timers to run out and continue to farm. Its annoying.

Theres just no point in having kdrs or kill scores on an LB for team based arenas. For that, make an arena thats truly FFA.

Edit: And I am also speaking from experience on endgame and play on twinks as well.

Would love a pure team work FFA that went off of wins and not kills nor deaths. But judging by how long it took to get tdm out, this could be awhile

4. The Following User Says Thank You to thehopeless For This Useful Post: