Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: best way to lvl (best xp)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syylent View Post
    Ahhh. On my War I solo wt4 in around 8 to 10 mins for around that same exp.... I need to double it check it. The gold though would be nice. I take the left route because the right route of wt4 is scary!
    Just a few things wrong with this:

1. If you don't go down both paths, you won't get all the xp. That would also mean you won't get nearly as much as doing the dailies

2. I just said 8-10 minutes because it depends on party.

3. There are always a full party doing dailies. You will never have to find a group, unless you want to, because people are doing dailies 24/7

4. If you are soloing wt4, you are wasting your time. 1) you get more xp for having a full party (something like 30-45% more). 2) you are wasting pots that you could be saving. 3) this leads me to believe that you aren't actually running wt4 in between those two times. If you really are, can you please post your a screenshot of your stats and list your armor because that is amazing.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Del Rey View Post
    Just a few things wrong with this:

1. If you don't go down both paths, you won't get all the xp. That would also mean you won't get nearly as much as doing the dailies

2. I just said 8-10 minutes because it depends on party.

3. There are always a full party doing dailies. You will never have to find a group, unless you want to, because people are doing dailies 24/7

4. If you are soloing wt4, you are wasting your time. 1) you get more xp for having a full party (something like 30-45% more). 2) you are wasting pots that you could be saving. 3) this leads me to believe that you aren't actually running wt4 in between those two times. If you really are, can you please post your a screenshot of your stats and list your armor because that is amazing.
    1) Well if you go clockwise rather than counter clockwise it is easier. You still fight the same mobs.. Skip the boss.. repeat. If you miss a couple keep going no reason to waste 20 seconds to get that 1 loner.

2) Mine was a generalization too... Somewhere in that time frame...

3) hmmm same with wt4, pug groups drive me bonkers.

4) I know you get more exp for a full party. My point was a solo run of wt4 is around 300 xp. A daily is 300 xp. They both take around 8-10 solo (or in your case party). Then there really is no difference, ah unless you get 300 for the wolves and 300 for the quest. So do the quest then wt4.

I use maybe a few pots. 10 max? b) You can believe whatever you choose to believe. I am posting my beliefs and experiences. It isn't amazing. There is a screenie of me on the warrior board. You can see stats there. Although it is outdated and my stats are better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Nordr is best.

Run the first 2 Nordr maps over and over and over, no bosses.

Capped all 4 of my toons there, even did 1-31 in 16 hours rl time once.

I even tested between Nordr and WT4. and Nordr beat it by far. Always had people join my group (pugs ftw in these) and never had issues, leveling was FAST