Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PvP - And People Quitting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by AKILIOS View Post
    people leave because of mythic lets say red team has 5 mythic players and 5 slags or gla
    blue team has only one mythic player and the rest are topped gear....it doesn't matter at this point the game is shut down leave the room and join another
    red team wins simple

"MYTHIC ARENA PVP" "NONE MYTHIC ARENA PVP"

SOUNDS MORE BALANCED HUH!? they wont do it tho -_-
    dont forget about arcane hammer ,hooks and so on

there is no such thing as a good player only mythics and arcane its like yugioh or magic the gathering
    if you have the best cards in those games you win plain and simple thats unless you miss play
    same goes for arcane legends if you miss play with the best gear in game i dont know what to tell you

thats why people leave so much and since last update mythic weaps dropped alot more ,so everyone with rouges n mages will own you
    Yeah i vote for this my bonechill was lose with entangled bow mythic

Sent from my Arcane Legends account Sherent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

I leave if my kids need me. I leave if I am the only person on my team and I'm getting farmed. I leave if the other team is full of people 2 levels higher than me, waiting outside the spawn room and jumping on me 5:1 every time I respawn (one particular guild is great for doing this repeatedly).

As aedenos said, I'm not planning to stay in a map where all skill has gone out the window and people who can't play are farming kills nonstop. (and sorry, there is no way for my level 16 to not die if two warriors, two rogues and a sorc, all level 18 are waiting to poach me--please don't suggest I learn to play better)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crazyangle03 View Post
    why still go PVP if your scared when faced with mythic geared people.. when you go pvp you dont really start on the ground you start on the screen to choose which side to go.. most players choose majority side but afterwards the game changes when mythic geared people join the opposing side.. there you go saying bye bye when you got killed..

no point going pvp just go pve better..
    My top gear (non mythic) can still kill some full mythic ppl in 1v1. As AKILIOS stated, when one side is full of mythics and the other side is just top gear, there really isn't a chance for the top geared team to do anything. So just think about it, do u want to stay, getting farmed right out side your spawn, or leave.