Quote Originally Posted by 303sparks View Post
Hi, I'm assuming this thread most likely is better posted elsewhere, but I am new to the forum. Mods, please move if necessary.

I have a question about the drop rate for chests.

I have been playing for two months, I have a level 31 and 30 player, and have yet to ever receive a locked chest.

Does the drop rate of chests depend on anything other than being present for the killing of the boss that drops the chest? For example, does the player with the actual kill shot get a better shot at a chest? Or, does the player that does most damage to the boss get the highest chance of receiving a better chest/better item? Does the number of players attacking make the chest/item drop rate better or worse (i.e. would it be better or worse for me to solo the bosses myself?)? I do know that loot reroll can help things, but I don't want to spend my hard earned platinum on it unless absolutely necessary

The main reason I ask, is that it is starting to get pretty frustrating that I have never received a locked chest. Moreover, on the bosses that drop eggs, I've never received an egg this way. I have been running particular rooms for hours at a time, with absolutely no luck So, I'd mainly like to know if I'm doing something wrong. Thanks in advance!
I've got a locked crated when I attacking enemy who near me so much and with elixir can helping better then I have before without elixir my lucky to get it so small

Sent from my Arcane Legends account Sherent