Thread: Drop info of chests/eggs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Drop info of chests/eggs.

Hi, I'm assuming this thread most likely is better posted elsewhere, but I am new to the forum. Mods, please move if necessary.

I have a question about the drop rate for chests.

I have been playing for two months, I have a level 31 and 30 player, and have yet to ever receive a locked chest.

Does the drop rate of chests depend on anything other than being present for the killing of the boss that drops the chest? For example, does the player with the actual kill shot get a better shot at a chest? Or, does the player that does most damage to the boss get the highest chance of receiving a better chest/better item? Does the number of players attacking make the chest/item drop rate better or worse (i.e. would it be better or worse for me to solo the bosses myself?)? I do know that loot reroll can help things, but I don't want to spend my hard earned platinum on it unless absolutely necessary

The main reason I ask, is that it is starting to get pretty frustrating that I have never received a locked chest. Moreover, on the bosses that drop eggs, I've never received an egg this way. I have been running particular rooms for hours at a time, with absolutely no luck So, I'd mainly like to know if I'm doing something wrong. Thanks in advance!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I don't have a definitive answer for you but I can share my personal experience with Locked crates. I have rolled two, and both were gained while I was under the effects of a free reroll pot. As for eggs, I've never gotten one to drop, but my girlfriend got an Aspen egg on one of her first runs through the gold mine, so I guess it just comes down to luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

the higher chance to get egg is to beat the troll at Ydra Forest, he usually drops a Blight's egg (do it repeatedly til u get one)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lower level about -10 has 99.9% luck

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebenev:1153046
    the higher chance to get egg is to beat the troll at Ydra Forest, he usually drops a Blight's egg (do it repeatedly til u get one)
    Elite ydra?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

It is on normal map, keep killing Klutus with luck elixir and you will get Blight's egg eventually.. have not seen any egg drops without elixir for a long time..
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=88929&dateline=136981  8890
    Signature created by marshmallow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

you sure you had reroll loot elixir right? otherwise the chances of getting a crate is very small

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chitgoks:1153682
    you sure you had reroll loot elixir right? otherwise the chances of getting a crate is very small

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    Yea reroll-ing will give you better loot!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

There is nothing but luck involved in getting drops. Luck elixer (and the luck amulet) will increase chances, but that's it. Just be there when the boss dies and you might get something.

Locked chests drop from anywhere, not just bosses. Kraken Mines 3 is the best bet for crates, bosses do have a higher chance to drop crates and KM3 has 3 bosses that take about 2min (average for decent group, or solo) to kill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi,another way is buying the lepreuchaun amulet in auction(260k) or with plats. With it equipped, u reloot a lot of locked crate,anywhere

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Does the drop rate of chests depend on anything other than being present for the killing of the boss that drops the chest? For example, does the player with the actual kill shot get a better shot at a chest?

You only need to be present when the boss is killed.

Or, does the player that does most damage to the boss get the highest chance of receiving a better chest/better item?

No I don't think so. I saw player who never hit the boss got the locked.

Does the number of players attacking make the chest/item drop rate better or worse (i.e. would it be better or worse for me to solo the bosses myself?)?

It seems to me that only one player in the group would get the locked. I have never seen two or more players getting it. Hence, in a way, you can say it better to solo the boss.

This is based on my own experience of farming locked for ages. The most important thing is you need to have re-roll elixir, otherwise it is almost impossible to have locked dropped out. I have been playing for few months, and I saw the locked dropped only twice without re-roll.

The easiest way is to kill Jarl repeatedly, or Mother which could give you Ribbit as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dannyw View Post
    Does the number of players attacking make the chest/item drop rate better or worse (i.e. would it be better or worse for me to solo the bosses myself?)?

It seems to me that only one player in the group would get the locked. I have never seen two or more players getting it. Hence, in a way, you can say it better to solo the boss.
    Not true, I've been in groups where 3/4 got crates off the same boss (same for chests).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

higher chance, if you buy loot elixir, instead of getting it for free from ally

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Stacking elixirs with the amulet will let you really get crazy with the looting! Buying the highest loot elixir possible and combining it with the luck amulet will get you up to 70% luck reroll, or so I hear from the devs. Easiest way ever to get loot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Just based on my experiences with crates & egg drops, I've only ever gotten them under luck reroll. (free from ally in the past and then from luck amulet).

The pattern I noticed with drops though is, outside of dungeons, I've only gotten something when there's 3-4 ppl on the map and their levels are very close to yours (or above you). I don't think the amount of damage you do to the boss have that much effect on your chance of getting them. People dying while attacking the boss does though. If somebody dies, you almost never get good drop.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

The highest luck I've been able to get is by buying the 60 min combo elixir, and the extra 25% luck, which you can stack ontop of the 60 min one. Then I use the luck amulet. I've gotten 10 crates and 2 eggs in 20 mins by doing that. It's all luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Drop info of chests/eggs.

My experience:

I have got a blight egg before from ydra forest WITHOUT any loot reroll!

And i have seen some one get a flounder egg also without any loot reroll inside watcher tomb.

And theres a time when killing the spider(mother), i just stand there didn do any damage to it,and i got ribbit egg(with loot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by 303sparks View Post
    Hi, I'm assuming this thread most likely is better posted elsewhere, but I am new to the forum. Mods, please move if necessary.

I have a question about the drop rate for chests.

I have been playing for two months, I have a level 31 and 30 player, and have yet to ever receive a locked chest.

Does the drop rate of chests depend on anything other than being present for the killing of the boss that drops the chest? For example, does the player with the actual kill shot get a better shot at a chest? Or, does the player that does most damage to the boss get the highest chance of receiving a better chest/better item? Does the number of players attacking make the chest/item drop rate better or worse (i.e. would it be better or worse for me to solo the bosses myself?)? I do know that loot reroll can help things, but I don't want to spend my hard earned platinum on it unless absolutely necessary

The main reason I ask, is that it is starting to get pretty frustrating that I have never received a locked chest. Moreover, on the bosses that drop eggs, I've never received an egg this way. I have been running particular rooms for hours at a time, with absolutely no luck So, I'd mainly like to know if I'm doing something wrong. Thanks in advance!
    I've got a locked crated when I attacking enemy who near me so much and with elixir can helping better then I have before without elixir my lucky to get it so small

Sent from my Arcane Legends account Sherent