Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Are there really mythic weapons inside the locked grand chest?? Check this out!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Are there really mythic weapons inside the locked grand chest?? Check this out!

Actually I'm confuse too STS you told us theat the mythic WEAPONS RETURNS? I was like ... WHAT?! That means the mythic weapons before are not really in the locked crates? I also heard that the platinum users or buyers have a better chance to get mythic and arcane weapons is this true? One more thing, what about the arcane weapons? Are you sure we will be able to get it or we have cpa chance to get it from the locked crates?

Please clarify moderators, I honestly confused are there really mythic weapons before inside the lock crates??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

The weapons were taken away after they were available for 3 days (over the weekend), now they're back for another 3 days and would disappear again.
    duck dynasty falls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

We don't really have a "chance" to get it from the locked grand chest after this weekend?

It doesn't seems cool for some reason

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

But during the 3 days, their chances of being dropping are much higher than the helm and armor.
    duck dynasty falls

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Limsi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So it does really means that we don't have a chance to get mythic weapons such as bows, swords and shield, or even the gun before and after this update or event?
    I'm just clarifying something here, lets say I'm a platinum user, this update will be so much helpful for me. But what if I'm a non plat user? Wouldn't be it's unfair if these people will know that they don't even have a chance to get one mythic weapon before and after this weekend? This also has a significant disappointment if your consumers(let's say the platinum users) know about this.. Isn't?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Everyone knows about this, if they bother to read the forums. It's not the first time they've done this, it's no less fair or unfair for plat/non-plat users. You can always buy it IG from another player later.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Everyone knows about this? What about the new comers? Newbies?

For me, knowing the fact that we can't really get a mythic weapon in a locked grand chest before and after this update will definitely lose my hope for getting at least one mythic weapon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Dude just go to what swede said in AL economy in recession?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

You can get em from elite gold war chests too. The weapons were previously available for a limited time and same as now
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Yea

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

We will have all the details in today's announcement post when the update goes live.

Also, keep in mind that the Mythic weapons also will drop out of Elite Gold Warchests.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Samhayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Sam does the update come today or tommorow

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Just be aware when they say odds to receive mythic items are doubled. If the original odds are 1:1000 (i don't know what they are, i just picked this for an example). Then the double odds are 2:1000. It's still not a very high chance. Last time it seemed like people expected to get mythics because it was double rates. But by all means, please still open crates. It will drive up their prices when I go to sell these I bought last night.

Like samhayne said, the rare items also can drop in elite gold warchests. If ur after the items and don't have plat then they are an alternative. If you just want gold and don't care about mythics/arcanes then I suggest farming ur butt off in elites and selling all ur elite gold warchests. They'll be selling for more this weekend than they have in a while.

Good luck!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to wvhills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wvhills View Post
    Just be aware when they say odds to receive mythic items are doubled. If the original odds are 1:1000 (i don't know what they are, i just picked this for an example). Then the double odds are 2:1000. It's still not a very high chance. Last time it seemed like people expected to get mythics because it was double rates. But by all means, please still open crates. It will drive up their prices when I go to sell these I bought last night.

Like samhayne said, the rare items also can drop in elite gold warchests. If ur after the items and don't have plat then they are an alternative. If you just want gold and don't care about mythics/arcanes then I suggest farming ur butt off in elites and selling all ur elite gold warchests. They'll be selling for more this weekend than they have in a while.

Good luck!
    Yep plan on farming Nordr for a couple war chests. Hopefully I get lucky cause of lately I'm not, 3 30min elixers on 2 seperatr toons and best I've got is a gold chest -.-
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized