Thread: Halloween Feedback.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

Default Halloween Feedback.

What is your feedback for the new Halloween update? I'm sure the devs and others would love to know

(Ill let you guys know what I think after I play it for a while.)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

no clue not gonna get to try it but i hear its great
    Quote Originally Posted by Punktate View Post
    Friends are overrated, acquaintances ftw.

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/...rs/troll-1.jpg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

The costumes (thankfully reasonably priced), new quests, new areas, etc are awesome. There are some issues currently with the haunted manor that are really annoying, but overall it's an awesome update. I was a bit disappointed by the item packs. The first two I bought gave me multiples of the same costume (3 mummies and then 2 skeletons), but I did get a pink broom so it's not that bad I guess. I bought a third and got an alien and yeti costume, so it's not always just multiples of the same thing. I guess I was just unlucky...
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6183&dateline=1275696  601
    Quote Originally Posted by conradin View Post
    To doubt Royce, is to doubt your sanity...
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinkTastical View Post
    Royce is right, You are WRONG. Live with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

the item pack seems pointless the costumes are all gonna expire and they are 10 plat
    i only c the items u get being good and can u trade em?
    anyways think u can pm me a pic of the broom
    Quote Originally Posted by Punktate View Post
    Friends are overrated, acquaintances ftw.

http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/...rs/troll-1.jpg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Little 'testimonial' hehe

+ Prices are good. 5p/costume rent (not too much/and not too less)
    + New looking enemys.
    + New quests
    + New cool looking pinks (like doll)
    + COSTUMES! i <3 skeleton

- This boss level is bit messed up (but i think it will get fixed soon)
    - Cant host these games from menu (should be hostable since i end up into games without boss 19/20)
    - Mobs could be stronger so rushing isnt that easy (i understand it must be playable for all level ppl)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

from what I've seen so far...the prices are great! The item packs are fail...I bought 7 item packs and got 1 pink out of it all -.- so now I have about 2+ of every costume...please fix this devs...I just wasted a lot of plat...it's retarded...you can't even keep them...but anyways devs....the multiple costumes is a MAJOR Waste of money...my suggesting would be making it so we can return the costumes we have extras of on Nov. 1st so it would work sell an extra for 1-2P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The item packs are a total rip off. 10 platinum for nothing but costumes that expire? Every pack needs to drop a permanent item. Not necessary for it to be a pink, but something for f***s sake.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

only thing i dont like are how you cant keep the costumes. i really dont understand this, because the game would make MORE money if you could keep them permanetley, because more people would buy item packs and such.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

does the broom you get expire too?
    ScionofDeath - lvl50 Mage Scionoflife - lvl45 half-pally Nextotum - lvl38 wannabe dps birdie
    Playing Times: usually 4pm PST(7pm EST) - 12am PST (3am EST)
    C'est qu'elle a dit!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

i think this Halloween Item pack is a major win for STS in revenue.... very well planned and calculated .... and congrats on playing us the PL community out of our Platnum.

We can't blame you as we opt to buy ourselves.. but never again will we fall into this mastermind of a plan of yours..... can only cry wolf so much.
    IGN: Inching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inching View Post
    i think this Halloween Item pack is a major win for STS in revenue.... very well planned and calculated .... and congrats on playing us the PL community out of our Platnum.

We can't blame you as we opt to buy ourselves.. but never again will we fall into this mastermind of a plan of yours..... can only cry wolf so much.
    Well said, inching.
    However I took more of an aggressive action...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
    The costumes (thankfully reasonably priced), new quests, new areas, etc are awesome. There are some issues currently with the haunted manor that are really annoying, but overall it's an awesome update. I was a bit disappointed by the item packs. The first two I bought gave me multiples of the same costume (3 mummies and then 2 skeletons), but I did get a pink broom so it's not that bad I guess. I bought a third and got an alien and yeti costume, so it's not always just multiples of the same thing. I guess I was just unlucky...
    AMEN! I bought 3 packs, got dupes twice, and only to have to return all the "items" by November 1st. I'm not sure what is so specific to each pack for ursan/enchantress/avian as all the costumes are only lvl 1 requirements. Banned spent 50 plat on 5 packs, only to be rewarded with a witches hat, which you CAN keep, it's a costume hat you can wear over your equipped helm. Cool, but where is my pumpkin axe of filth I was hoping for? Please increase whatever "special" items we are hoping for, and please don't tell me its the same drops in the manor, or just the witches hat! All in all, the packs have been extremely disappointing throughout the game, but that's another story.

I do like the quest and the extra spice for Halloween, so I don't mean to bash you guys (the devs) about the update, just disappointed in the item packs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cascade View Post
    from what I've seen so far...the prices are great! The item packs are fail...I bought 7 item packs and got 1 pink out of it all -.- so now I have about 2+ of every costume...please fix this devs...I just wasted a lot of plat...it's retarded...you can't even keep them...but anyways devs....the multiple costumes is a MAJOR Waste of money...my suggesting would be making it so we can return the costumes we have extras of on Nov. 1st so it would work sell an extra for 1-2P
    What pink did you get? Hopefully something different than the 4 new ones that drop from in the manor? Those are, shield, doll, broom, and pumpkin chunker, which sounds disgusting by the way, I love the name.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I LOVE IT...simple as that