Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2013-06-27 Content Update (124251)

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #1
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    717 Posts

Default 2013-06-27 Content Update (124251)

• Free Platinum Offers are paying out Double Platinum of what they usually do! Hurry, these incredible payouts go back to normal on Monday! Offer availability varies by region.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to H2N For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

amazing. add new campaigns and we will be WINNING!!! lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Thats all? When there will be some new vanity, new lvl, new pet? This double dmg and double plat really annoying! I dont want to say anytthing bad but maybe you should hire some more ppl to support your all projects on the high level, even Al getting stuck now. We need to prepare for the new legends hit maybe? ;-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

And for plat i always buy it, but now i have 130 of it and i dont know where to spend cause i have anything in this game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Thank you for helping those with no plats STS. But i really hope DL will get a major update soon. New maps? New vanities? Gems too. The veterans who still stay true to this game would appreciate it alot i am sure. I have been with DL over a year now and i really would be happy if the game would still grow. I am happy in PvP but a little tweak would not hurt. Just a thought.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

This is the same thing countless players both old and new have been saying(and asking).
    The company is bringing out more and more content(games) while the original ones seem shelved. There is more money to be made in the newer ones.
    I'm pretty sure if G4took a look at DL now in comparison with AL and DL when it first came out it would not get the same level of praise as when it came out. Simply because barely anything has changed.
    I know I'm going to be asked "if you complain so much, why keep playing and spending money?"
    Because I hope by sticking around and playing more content will be added. It may sound stupid but I'm a gamer loyalist.
    If players jump ship there will be no reason for spacenexus to do anything for DL.

In the end we all choose to stay or play as is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Define "Free Platinum Offers". I'm not aware of any.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Be careful...some of the offers from TrialPay are paying out double what the offers from W3i are paying out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Cool I just got scammed completing free platinum offers!

Thanks for the content update. I just got scammed!

I was in the process of completing the "WorldWinner - Family Feud" offer for 700 Platinum when the site threw me a "500 Server Error" after checkout.

My PayPal "Payments sent" history shows a completed payment to Worldwinner.com, Inc., and my PayPal balance shows a corresponding decrease in funds...but when I go to "Player Services" at Worldwinner.com they tell me "Your PayPal transaction has not completed. We were unable to complete this Paypal transaction. No funds have been transferred."

Not only does this make it impossible for me to complete the requirements for the 700 Platinum (the last step was playing a game after making a deposit into my WorldWinner account), but now I have to deal with the insurmountable task of trying to pry my cash out of the clutches of these fraudulent vultures.

I just hope STS isn't chucking us to the meat grinders for a little cut of some fraudulent fee income...and if that's not the case...I sure could use some assistance and reassurance from the STS hierarchy.

Thanks again for the content update...I've been salivating for a little boost in the DL community interaction department.

(Holding my breath for news about some kind of summer solstice bonfire action or something, and this is what I get instead?)

UPDATE!
    Even though I couldn't play a paid game after making a PayPal deposit, I went ahead and played a free game on WorldWinner.com to see if that would complete the free plat requirements. The money I deposited from PayPal still doesn't show up in my WorldWinner account, but at least my 700 plat posted to my DL account.

Now, if I could only get credit for the money they took from my account...
    Last edited by Boughtinblood; 06-27-2013 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Update

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Boughtinblood View Post
    Thanks for the content update. I just got scammed!

I was in the process of completing the "WorldWinner - Family Feud" offer for 700 Platinum when the site threw me a "500 Server Error" after checkout.

My PayPal "Payments sent" history shows a completed payment to Worldwinner.com, Inc., and my PayPal balance shows a corresponding decrease in funds...but when I go to "Player Services" at Worldwinner.com they tell me "Your PayPal transaction has not completed. We were unable to complete this Paypal transaction. No funds have been transferred."

Not only does this make it impossible for me to complete the requirements for the 700 Platinum (the last step was playing a game after making a deposit into my WorldWinner account), but now I have to deal with the insurmountable task of trying to pry my cash out of the clutches of these fraudulent vultures.

I just hope STS isn't chucking us to the meat grinders for a little cut of some fraudulent fee income...and if that's not the case...I sure could use some assistance and reassurance from the STS hierarchy.

Thanks again for the content update...I've been salivating for a little boost in the DL community interaction department.

(Holding my breath for news about some kind of summer solstice bonfire action or something, and this is what I get instead?)

UPDATE!
    Even though I couldn't play a paid game after making a PayPal deposit, I went ahead and played a free game on WorldWinner.com to see if that would complete the free plat requirements. The money I deposited from PayPal still doesn't show up in my WorldWinner account, but at least my 700 plat posted to my DL account.

Now, if I could only get credit for the money they took from my account...
    wow, its terrible and what the update mean?
    PL: Birdqueen Lv66 Bird; Fishgirl Lv66 Warrior; Sonmen Lv66 Mage.
    DL: Birdqueen Lv20

12. The Following User Says Thank You to birdqueen For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default High Price to Pay for "Free" Double Platinum Offers

Quote Originally Posted by birdqueen View Post
    wow, its terrible and what the update mean?
    The update to my post means that my Dark Legends account was awarded the 700 platinum, but WorldWinner.com (the website I completed the "Free Platinum Offer" through) stole money from my PayPal account.

I will post the resolution if one is ever reached.
    Last edited by Boughtinblood; 06-29-2013 at 02:25 PM. Reason: Added Title

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

well actually only half of the offers work though.1 free plat? ya work.2 n above?i dont think so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,047 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by csb View Post
    Define "Free Platinum Offers". I'm not aware of any.
    Sorry for late reply...

When you first log in, click on "STS Nexus" on the top menu. (From the same menu you see the Daily Deal).
    You should see the Offers tab, there are some under "Offers from TrialPlay" and some from "Offers from W3i".

The offers you will see depend on what device you are looking on. IMO, there are better offers on my iPad than on my android device. I got 83 plat just for downloading an app from hotels.com on my ipad.

DL IGNs: doomdoom, doomdoomdoom, littledoom, tinydoom
    Guild Master of Satan's Cheerleaders

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    412 Posts

---bump--- we need more offer options how AL has it plat or gold.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk