Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Black dragon guild

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by leeelooo View Post
    Hello Loves! I'm here to give you the final score from the rematch. I want to apologize on behalf of OS for the disorganization of this event. There was lots of miscommunication and frustration on both sides. It took way too long to get this organized and members were confused about what was happening. I'm very sorry. I would like to recommend that in the future if we want to have a "No Mythics/No Vanity" war, we should consider using common/rare or epic items. Members wouldn't join because they had spent gold on upgrading their mythics and couldn't afford to buy good pink gears. So please consider this for future wars. Thanks for the rematch and please accept our apology for our side of the mess.

Attachment 43329
    Hey sister! At first I saw my name and thought 'what a minute, I wasn't in this final round'. And 'OMG only 1 kill?' Then I remembered that I came in only to kill that person for taking the spot on blue side, then I left. I wasn't even drinking that time

Thank you sis for your apology which I accept wholeheartedly. I apologize on behalf of my family if there was any wrong doing on our part. It was a good learning experience for others to see which areas they needed to improve on. We can only learn from our faults and improve from these experiences. Their will be more matches to come and the rule will stand with no mythic and/or vanity gears during these matches. Peace and love to Omniscient Sanctum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

This is the best Christmas present. It has been weeks since alot of changes were made to the guild which affected alot. We lost a few old members. Also with the huge clean up of guild removing over 800 members which affected us badly, taking us off the top guild list. It was to either improve our guild or it would've also been the end of Black Dragon. It was a gamble that had to be made. There were times I saw myself not being fit enough to be a leader. I want to thank Cresencense for stepping forward while Master was at her weakest. I want to thank Tanamus, Xxyopejxx, Awesomenash aka Emmonmonmo and all the old loyal members, so many to name, for standing by me no matter what. Thank you Iseb for always being there for me when needed, on and off game. Thankful to my mentors Oedid, Master of Darksiders and Leeelooo, Master of Omniscient Sanctum for giving me advice and encouragement when needed. I would like to thank the new members that that gave their trust and friendship to us. It makes it all worth while seeing you all grow and fit into our family. Lastly! saving the best for last. My sister, my right-hand, my stalker, Amandasuper (Miss Copycat) love you girl, without you I don't think I can achieve this day. That's it from me. Looking forward to the new year. We finished the year with a bang!

Name:  top 19 guild.png
Views: 568
Size:  50.9 KB

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Qweenzy For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Job well done to our guild for getting us back on track. Keep up the good work.

Name:  top 19 guild pic.jpg
Views: 702
Size:  145.1 KB

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Dragon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Congratulations!!

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Start of the New Year moving up on the top guild list we are now sitting at 15 congratulations and job well done. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to reaching the Top 10

Name:  top 15 guild.png
Views: 502
Size:  36.8 KB
    Last edited by Black Dragon; 01-02-2014 at 12:22 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Dragon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    114 Posts

You're DOING IT!! Great work Qweenzy. See ya in the top 10!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Aziveebeba

How to edit my profil lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

sup guild!

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hey bluesdeath, good to see you doing well

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey,could i joun the guild? plz tell me how u will inv me btw im a lvl 24 rogue

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Name:  22829012_1528904447199801_7784136807573307669_o.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  144.3 KB

• Participation •

In order that all guild members can make the most of the guild, we need an effective method of communication.
    Guild members need to all work together for the common good.
    It is a requirement that all guild members visited guild facebook page/spacetimestudios forum on a regular basis in order to keep in touch with whats happening within the guild.
    Guild members who have difficulty signing up on the forum should contact an officer or recruiter to discuss the situation.
    We encourage guild members to party together. Our Officers will help you with your achievements NOT to help you level or with your daily quests as that should be your responsibility.

Remember we use a lot of our own gold to do guild raids so please have patience and always thank them after.

Members are always expected to abide by the rules set forth. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action taken by the officers that can include warning, demotion, suspension, or banishment from the guild. All disciplinary actions can be appealed. All actions are final.

Rules of our Guild:

Be courteous to all players, regardless if they are fellow guild members, allies, or enemies.
    Insulting other players reflects badly upon the guild and will not be tolerated in any form.
    Respect is earned, courtesy must be given in order to maintain a friendly guild.
    Check guild Facebook page and forum regularly. Post up your progress and ideas.
    English only in the guild chat. Always positively represent the guild.
    Professional behavior reflects well on the guild, terrible behavior reflects badly and a bad reputation spreads faster than a good one.
    Be an active player. Log on to your character everyday even if to say hi and do daily quests.
    Strive to become better in your rank. Level up and improve your build, gear and pets.
    Continuously increase your Achievement points and pve/pvp kills.
    Alternative characters (Alts) and twinks are welcome into guild level 15+
    No begging and scamming either in or outside of guild.
    Ask for help in guild chat, mention where it’s needed. Do not blind invite. Always thank your helpers for their time and effort.
    If anyone is found to be breach of any game policies you will be removed.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Black Dragon; 12-09-2017 at 03:32 AM.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Name:  guild august calendar.png
Views: 579
Size:  46.0 KB

Please find August calendar. As this is the first of many, I won't put in too many activities until we have more active players and leaders.
    We have Election Phrase 1 where the guild nominates a new officer. Then there is Election Phrase 2 where the officers vote who the guild have chosen to be our new officers. This is then finalize by master.

*We have the KM3 Timer. All are welcome to apply except for master and officers. You have to screenshot your best time and send by private message to either myself or any one of the officers. Do not post it on here. You can only register 1 best time during the week. Prizes will be given after the announcement. Prizes will increase overtime.

*We have Monster Mash. It's to see who makes the most kills during that week. To register you need to see one of the officers who will do a screenshot of you before you start. At the end date you will then do the same to get another screenshot of yourself. We then tally up the difference. You can only apply once during the week. The winner will receive prize after the announcement. Prizes will increase overtime.

* Competition will only be valid if we have more than 5 registered.

Master, Officers and those who are not in guild are not to attend these contests. Good Luck!
    Last edited by Black Dragon; 08-02-2016 at 01:07 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

check out the trailer

https://youtu.be/SBGafsz-ftk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Qweenzy View Post
    check out the trailer

https://youtu.be/SBGafsz-ftk
    Nice trailer!! Got me all motivated, great job.