Quote Originally Posted by leeelooo View Post
Hello Loves! I'm here to give you the final score from the rematch. I want to apologize on behalf of OS for the disorganization of this event. There was lots of miscommunication and frustration on both sides. It took way too long to get this organized and members were confused about what was happening. I'm very sorry. I would like to recommend that in the future if we want to have a "No Mythics/No Vanity" war, we should consider using common/rare or epic items. Members wouldn't join because they had spent gold on upgrading their mythics and couldn't afford to buy good pink gears. So please consider this for future wars. Thanks for the rematch and please accept our apology for our side of the mess.

Name:  OS vs BD war final score.jpg
Views: 1532
Size:  423.0 KB
Hey sister! At first I saw my name and thought 'what a minute, I wasn't in this final round'. And 'OMG only 1 kill?' Then I remembered that I came in only to kill that person for taking the spot on blue side, then I left. I wasn't even drinking that time

Thank you sis for your apology which I accept wholeheartedly. I apologize on behalf of my family if there was any wrong doing on our part. It was a good learning experience for others to see which areas they needed to improve on. We can only learn from our faults and improve from these experiences. Their will be more matches to come and the rule will stand with no mythic and/or vanity gears during these matches. Peace and love to Omniscient Sanctum