Thread: <Skill> LVL 30+ Guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default <Skill> LVL 30+ Guild

This is Overarmour. All of you who saw my new players posted thread, I am now a level 30 Mega Naut!

I recently purchased a guild charter, I went through at least 20 guild names that were already taken. Yet something as simple and original as Skill,

was available. A guild with such a name has to be skillful, so sorry, but I'll only be recruiting lvl 30+ players. And to keep things from going insane,

there will only be members, no recruiters. However, a handful of people who gain my trust can become officers. No recruiters whatsoever to

withhold the 30+ standard. SO FAR there is no guild hall. Which is why I am not expecting too many recruits. But that's precisely why I need a

handful of dedicated lvl 30+ members, who will stick with the guild for a long time. So the first 5 recruits will be made officers. And there will only

be 5 officers at a time to remain regulated. This title can easily be terminated, by kicking people without reason, disobeying guild rules, not being

active, or not sticking with the guild. And chances are, if you give me a reason to revoke your officer status, you're also giving me a reason to kick

you. I am taking this guild very seriously, for I've had 3 guilds fail in the past. I need plenty of lvl 30+ members, who are dedicated, and mature to

kick start this guild. Members are members. There will be no recruiters. The 5 officers will be trusted for the time being, they can only kick people

who disobey guild rules, and recruit people lvl 30+. If these officers do not comply, I will kick them and refill the 5 spots with the next best

members. And about the fist 5 to join becoming officers, do not treat this as a race or just a title. It's a responsibility, and for these 5 must be

ready for it.

Thanks for reading! I would highly appreciate the new members, hope to see you in game.
    Add Overarmour or post your IGN to this thread.
    I will brief you on the guild rules when you join. I will notify early members if there is officer spots open.
    Thanks!
    ~Overarmour~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Good Luck with guild(:
    There will be blood.
    Blood Pack Mercenary
    retired