Thread: Guild Reviews

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Guild Reviews

Hi All! Well, I was on Arcane Legends one day, and I thought, I love my guild. They're so nice! But then I thought, what about all the others? Are they as amazing? Are they torturing new members and nobody knows?

So I started a guild review list.

Now, this review list won't be amazingly detailed, since I won't be in each guild for a long time, but it'll have enough info for people to know what to expect (hopefully). I've asked permission from the guild masters, and if they said yes, their guilds are in the list.
    Enjoy ^-^

Lords of War (I'm in this one myself):
    Guild Master: Percocetz
    Very friendly, normally 'welcome, /g to guild chat' messages are posted every time someone new is recruited. They help out with quests and chat often. The conversations are fun and the atmosphere is comfortable. There is a mix of high and low level players and over 3,000 members. Bullying is not tolerated, and rude people are kicked out. Overall, very good guild!

House of Night:
    Guild Master: Fritzlady
    'Welcome' messages greeted me as I joined, and the guild master was very friendly. It is a new guild I believe, with a few members. But don't let that fool you into not wanting to join! I was sad to go, as they were sweet.

My World:
    Guild Master: Lordirwin
    Now, this guild has just started, so understandably, I don't have a lot of info on it. But the guild master seemed very nice. They said they're willing to give anyone a chance to join the guild, and the officer positions will be given to those they trust. Give this guild a chance, and you may find yourself there for a long time.

Elite:
    Guild Master: Foxieflores
    This guild is growing stronger by the day. People are being recruited daily, and it looks very promising. The people chat with each other and give help. The guild master was very friendly, she sees every guild member as a pleasure to have. Makes me happy to see such devotion to a guild. This guild has over a thousand members and counting. This guild is going to be a force to be messed with!

Chivalrous Union:
    Guild Master: Avaree
    This is a tight knit guild. They help others with gaining experience, hold weekly contests for members to earn gold, and help others earn achievements. They have 500+ members and are recruiting daily. Spamming, fighting, and cussing is not allowed in guild chat, which makes for a very friendly environment! The guild master was very adamant about the idea of everyone being equal in the guild. Those who improve in PvP and PvE are acknowledged as well. They haven't merged with any other guilds, so they're a force all of their own. The Code of Chivalry is especially important to the guild (Code of Chivalry: Justice, Courtesy, Courage, Loyalty), in fact, the Code of Chivalry is what they're all about. Guild mates return, only to come back. This guild is remarkable, I'm glad I had the chance to review it!

I know this list is pitifully short, but I had this amazing idea quite late at night. There will be more information to come!
    Laters
    Btw, this awesome sig was made by Deadroth. They're totes mah goat talented with teh sigs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Thanks for you hard work on reviewing guilds.
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Keep up the reviews, Veela! See you around ingame.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    113 Posts

Very good : )
    Sig cred: Beelzeebob
    End Game Rogue Get-N-Paid
    Chances are I've probably killed you.
    Watch me on youtube : ) http://is.gd/YiK25Y

Thanks Thanks Given