Thread: lvl 31 player and pets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default lvl 31 player and pets

ok it takes 26000 xp to lvl from lvl 30 to lvl 31. but does anything special happen? like do you still just get 6 stat points and 1 skill point? thats 10 times the previous xp you needed to get 1 lvl.

anything special happen for pets getting lvl 31? ive notice my lvl 30 pet takes alot of xp to get any higher. do they get lvl 31 too? if so anything special.

i read somewhere that arcane legends (before the current max lvl patch) that there will be an expansion that the new max will be 30-40, but i see the max is 31, right? if theres any changes and it does go to 40. thats not going to be worth it if you need 26000 xp each lvl after lvl 31.

is there anymore info about it anywhere?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

The same. Just like before

And lv 31 banner

Idk know much about pets.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Horne View Post
    i read somewhere that arcane legends (before the current max lvl patch) that there will be an expansion that the new max will be 30-40, but i see the max is 31, right? if theres any changes and it does go to 40. thats not going to be worth it if you need 26000 xp each lvl after lvl 31.

is there anymore info about it anywhere?
    Thomas: You are obviously new to Spacetime Studios games, so let me explain how it works:

1) When Arcane Legends first was released (November 2012), the highest level was 16. So during that first month (called "season 1"), the only dungeons were Blackenridge & Ydra Forest. It took regular amount of XP to get to every level up to 15, but then to get to level 16 it took 16k XP. Level 16 was called the "cap level". Anyone who reached level 16 during the first season was given a special vanity banner.

2) Then in mid-December, there was an expansion and the Dead City dungeons were added. This was the beginning of "season 2" and the max level was raised to 21. Normal amounts of XP were needed to get to each level up to 20. Then to get to level 21, you needed 20k XP (I think it was 20k). If you reached level 21 during season 2, you received a special vanity banner.

3) Then in mid-February, there was an expansion and the Kraken Isles dungeons and Paradise town were added. This was the beginning of "season 3" and the max level was raised to 26. Normal amounts of XP were needed to get to each level up to 25. Then to get to level 26 you needed 24k XP (I think this was the amount). If you reached level 26 during season 3, you received a special vanity banner.

4) Then in mid-April, there was an expansion and the Nordr dungeons and the Stronghold town were added. This was the beginning of "season 4" and the max level was raised to 31. This is the current season we are in. And now you need 26k XP to reach level 31, and if you reach that level before the end of season 4, you will receive a special vanity banner.

And so on. Every season repeats this pattern. The amount of XP to reach the "cap level" usually increases slightly with every campaign. The main reason to reach cap level is that you get slightly higher stats, and you can use all the elite gear. As you probably know, all of the elite mythic and arcane gear from each campaign is for the cap level. For example, mythic armor, amulet and ring are all level 31 items, and so is the arcane warrior hammer. So if you don't reach cap level, no way you can equip those better items. So you will not be very effective in PvP and will probably even have some issues in PvE. Most hardcore players make sure to reach cap level every season. But that is a choice for you to make for yourself.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

To add on, when the next cap raise comes (to 36) the xp required for 30-31 drops back down to 1600 (1/10th of the current cap). It is purely a status thing to gain 31 before the next cap raise (and lets you use the current mythic items), you don't need to work towards it if you don't want to do so.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

And nothing special happens to your pet when they get to lvl31 They just get slightly increased damage, similar to what is seen leveling them from 29 to 30. I have always felt a little sorry for my level capped pets. Why don't they get any special recognition?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy View Post
    And nothing special happens to your pet when they get to lvl31 They just get slightly increased damage, similar to what is seen leveling them from 29 to 30. I have always felt a little sorry for my level capped pets. Why don't they get any special recognition?
    Lol... I call all my none 31 pets noobs and troll them in party chat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

If you're super competitive in PvP, then every little edge you can get helps, and having a level 31 pet instead of level 30 could be the difference between surviving and dying in a battle.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    If you're super competitive in PvP, then every little edge you can get helps, and having a level 31 pet instead of level 30 could be the difference between surviving and dying in a battle.
    lol really? I thought its speed of ur connection and color of ur ping

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Thomas: You are obviously new to Spacetime Studios games, so let me explain how it works:

1) When Arcane Legends first was released (November 2012), the highest level was 16. So during that first month (called "season 1"), the only dungeons were Blackenridge & Ydra Forest. It took regular amount of XP to get to every level up to 15, but then to get to level 16 it took 16k XP. Level 16 was called the "cap level". Anyone who reached level 16 during the first season was given a special vanity banner.

2) Then in mid-December, there was an expansion and the Dead City dungeons were added. This was the beginning of "season 2" and the max level was raised to 21. Normal amounts of XP were needed to get to each level up to 20. Then to get to level 21, you needed 20k XP (I think it was 20k). If you reached level 21 during season 2, you received a special vanity banner.

3) Then in mid-February, there was an expansion and the Kraken Isles dungeons and Paradise town were added. This was the beginning of "season 3" and the max level was raised to 26. Normal amounts of XP were needed to get to each level up to 25. Then to get to level 26 you needed 24k XP (I think this was the amount). If you reached level 26 during season 3, you received a special vanity banner.

4) Then in mid-April, there was an expansion and the Nordr dungeons and the Stronghold town were added. This was the beginning of "season 4" and the max level was raised to 31. This is the current season we are in. And now you need 26k XP to reach level 31, and if you reach that level before the end of season 4, you will receive a special vanity banner.

And so on. Every season repeats this pattern. The amount of XP to reach the "cap level" usually increases slightly with every campaign. The main reason to reach cap level is that you get slightly higher stats, and you can use all the elite gear. As you probably know, all of the elite mythic and arcane gear from each campaign is for the cap level. For example, mythic armor, amulet and ring are all level 31 items, and so is the arcane warrior hammer. So if you don't reach cap level, no way you can equip those better items. So you will not be very effective in PvP and will probably even have some issues in PvE. Most hardcore players make sure to reach cap level every season. But that is a choice for you to make for yourself.
    A little help about XP needed for previous lvl caps.
    You needed:
    15k XP to get from lvl 15 to 16
    16k XP to get from lvl 20 to 21
    26k XP to get from lvl 25 to 26
    Iacito My guess: 2900

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Damage of a legendary, mythic or arcane pet increases from 131 to 135 when it levels from 30 to 31.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

I'm not 100% sure, but I think the xp went like this:

16k to 16
    16k to 21
    26k to 26
    26k to 31.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Yh 16k 20-21 cuz i remember spending ages doing thqt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

besides the vanity banner that has been mentioned u also have access to level 31 gear. This gear is better than level 30 gear. It's not a lot but you def should have it if u pvp just so ur on the same playing field as everyone else. If u don't pvp then it's not that much diff than level 30.