Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A new vote kick/boot for PvP/CTF(MUST READ)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default A new vote kick/boot for PvP/CTF(MUST READ)

Have you ever had a guild war when the opposing team sends a guild member or guild alliance to block a spot in your team making it an unfairly and unequally battle?
    Maybe Sts can do something about this ..have a vote command in pvp "/votekick _______"
    Once all players have voted to kick (so thats 3-4 votes=kick) it warns the person they will be sent back to Windsmoore city in 15 seconds then doesn't allow the person to go to the same room in the next 5minute(like the mute version of pvp) BUT Only YOUR team can do the kicks, not the other. I'm tired of guilds holding up the spots making it hard for us we did 4v5 before but we still managed to win. There are times where we did 3v5 and couldn't do nothing about it. I had a messaged from a friend this morning & because of that I find it necessary to post my thoughts. I have to speak up too I know a lot of guilds that do this but it's going WAY too far. I know another solution is to "just leave" but we take pride in our guilds I hope you understand.
    And I have pictures to show of R.o.I "Republic of Indonesia" "Sadistic Killers" we asked them nicely to leave but they kept being ignorant and acting like kids. They always do this and I'm sure in other levels, other guilds, there's people who take up spots leaving the team that's SUPPOSED to win, loses. I don't like to lose Please do something or think about it. Screenshots included.
    Thank you for your time.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by boy; 07-02-2013 at 09:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Completely disagree...what if youre being hated on or a nasty guild war...

Hosting is more convineient.
    Credits to Iady

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boy View Post
    Have you ever had a guild war when the opposing team sends a guild member or guild alliance to block a spot in your team making it an unfairly and unequally battle?
    Maybe Sts can do something about this ..have a vote command in pvp "/votekick _______"
    Once all players have voted to kick (so thats 3-4 votes=kick) it warns the person they will be sent back to Windsmoore city in 15 seconds then doesn't allow the person to go to the same room in the next 5minute(like the mute version of pvp) BUT Only YOUR team can do the kicks, not the other. I'm tired of guilds holding up the spots making it hard for us we did 4v5 before but we still managed to win. There are times where we did 3v5 and couldn't do nothing about it. I had a messaged from a friend this morning & because of that I find it necessary to post my thoughts. I have to speak up too I know a lot of guilds that do this but it's going WAY too far. I know another solution is to "just leave" but we take pride in our guilds I hope you understand.
    And I have pictures to show of R.o.I "Republic of Indonesia" "Sadistic Killers" we asked them nicely to leave but they kept being ignorant and acting like kids. They always do this and I'm sure in other levels, other guilds, there's people who take up spots leaving the team that's SUPPOSED to win, loses. I don't like to lose Please do something or think about it. Screenshots included.
    Thank you for your time.
    They have been doing this to us forever. I still disagree with the kick option. I just wait it out.. Eventually I get a guildie or two to pop in then they get farmed and leave. There is another guild or two that do it that is allied with them, I think they have like 20 allied guilds.... Some in their guild are good people... most are just fodder. You find them 1v1 and expect them to leave before the match even starts.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

People would bully and pick on people by bannig em from pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I agree with vote to kick guildmate/friend block spot for enemy make it unfair and isnt fun for us whos get blocked in pvp but not allow to enter same room for 5 min disagree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I understand your frustration, lollipop! I've been in many guild wars where the opposing team/guild has placed a naked toon on my team effectively making it a 4 v 5 =/.
    This actually happened to me yesterday versus 'D G T E' where they placed this naked warrior on our team. This really reminded me of Mvpvp. It's pretty pathetic of a guild to fight dirty like that just to win which is why I think guild wars are silly. It's literally about who has the most warriors. I know the mods have been working on class balance a lot, and I appreciate that, but a 5 v 5 should be even regardless of class. 5 rogues or mages should have the chance to take out 5 warriors. Warriors at higher levels are nearly invincible if paired together.

Name:  2013-07-01 23.44.01.JPG
Views: 333
Size:  256.5 KB

In a situation like this, lollipop, your idea would work very well. But in reality it would just get abused by people who didn't want a certain person on their team for whatever reason.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by boy View Post
    Thank you for your time.
    the kick option has potential for misuse .. and anything thats not balanced is not a "guild war". why would i want to prove myself and my guild so badly that i would enter a 4v5 or 3v5 against a competitor guild? its simply a game and we play to have fun . relax a little . just my 2 cents.
    .. RETIRED ..
    L31 PvE & L21 PvP
    ...Arcane Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I agree that the kick option does have a potential of misuse but COME ON! They should do something about guilds that do that... They should just do something about the kick option... For it not to be "misused."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wowsome:1161470
    the kick option has potential for misuse .. and anything thats not balanced is not a "guild war". why would i want to prove myself and my guild so badly that i would enter a 4v5 or 3v5 against a competitor guild? its simply a game and we play to have fun . relax a little . just my 2 cents.
    why wouldn't u want to prove your guild or maybe ur in that war cause your trying to protect a member of the guild and maybe your saying that cause u never experienced it.. >.>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

With the kick system you propose (only can kick people on same team), voting would be extremely biased. Imo a kick system is unnecessary. The only reason to use it would be to kick people who are a weak link (unfair for noobs) or to make room for guildies (unfair for randoms who just want to play). I'd say private rooms are still the best concept, so you could do your guild Warring there, and people you don't want to join wouldn't join in the first place.

Want that perfect signature like mine? Check out over here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by vholt:1161497
    With the kick system you propose (only can kick people on same team), voting would be extremely biased. Imo a kick system is unnecessary. The only reason to use it would be to kick people who are a weak link (unfair for noobs) or to make room for guildies (unfair for randoms who just want to play). I'd say private rooms are still the best concept, so you could do your guild Warring there, and people you don't want to join wouldn't join in the first place.
    I agree... About the private room.. that's probably the best idea, but if they can't make that then might as well approve this kick idea.. and the people we didn't want to join DID join in the first place -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by touch... View Post
    why wouldn't u want to prove your guild or maybe ur in that war cause your trying to protect a member of the guild and maybe your saying that cause u never experienced it.. >.>
    ive got my fair share of experiences, thank u very much. i just dont see why one MUST enter and REMAIN in an imbalanced game, and then call it a fancy GUILD WAR, and then make an issue out of it .. im out if such a simple point does not reach across .
    .. RETIRED ..
    L31 PvE & L21 PvP
    ...Arcane Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

and this is why twink is
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccchhh
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnn.

just kidding:P

ofc it also happens in endgame but not as intense as twink pvp. As what someone said leave, dont need to prove yourself or your guild. but it seems GWars are the fun part on twink pvp. there are only a few GWars on endgames which i envy from twink pvps.
    Last edited by Cero; 07-03-2013 at 05:33 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    and this is why twink is
    Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccchhh
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnn.

Just kidding:P

ofc it also happens in endgame but not as intense as twink pvp. As what someone said leave, dont need to prove yourself or your guild. but it seems GWars are the fun part on twink pvp. there are only a few GWars on endgames which i envy from twink pvps.
    A true Guild War 5v5 at 21 is hard to pull off. The few times we were able to have a true 5v5 was great fun. It was the best part of my AL experiences so far.

Once I reach 31.. I can compare the two albeit undergeared for 31.. From what I hear there isn't much difference. Rogues still take 50% health from a tank... Well I did hear geared blue frogs are extremely tough.. Which will be a change from 21. The rest? Still the same.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

pretty much,us smurfs can fight and enjoy pvp. Unlike before the we are just a nonsense mana/heal/kill feeder.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Cero For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cero View Post
    pretty much,us smurfs can fight and enjoy pvp. Unlike before the we are just a nonsense mana/heal/kill feeder.
    No,i still farm smurfs like before with syylent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

And btw i disagree with this "vote to kick" system.What if the person that u guys wanted to be kicked was hated by ur team?well ofc they gonna cote to kick and blocking spots is definitely not wrong i can tell you that.I block spots all the time,you know why? Because they have 3 wars and one rogue which basically destroys everyone.3 wars become meatshield while the rogue takes no damage and slowly kills my team.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Y O L O View Post
    No,i still farm smurfs like before with syylent
    Man when you say Syylent I always think someone hacked me. Ha!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Ahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Omg noooo.... You have no idea how bad this idea is. It'll be abused far worse than the situation is.... You have no idea
    Chilicrush - Rogue