Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EEVC Voting!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Default EEVC Voting!

The Extreme Evil Villain Contest Voting!

(Really hope the editing is all correct, took a little bit)

The contestants' works are down below, now is the time to vote! Anyone can vote, and you can vote for your own!

The prizes are:
    1st place: 30k
    2nd place: 20k
    3rd place: 10k

Please just state who you vote for in the replies, and if you want, a reason why you voted for them. Saw some great talent, and get ready for the next EXTREME contest!

(And contestants, if I screwed up while editing, just hit me a pm and I'll get it worked out!

THE CONTEST VOTING WILL BE OVER ON FRIDAY, JULY 5TH AT 3:30 PM EST!

Quote Originally Posted by Aracnus View Post

I did something like this in my free time a while back, wish i could find it!

Reserved (for when I find)

1) Plague
    2) Male / Unknown
    3) Unkown
    4) Has the ability to place a plague(s) or curse(s) on unsuspecting citizens / nemesis.. Also fights hand-to-hand using a Cursed Katana known as Muramasa
    5) He only wishes to punish others for the wrongs they have done, while living harm-free of his.
    6) No nemesis is known.. (all die of mysterious events)
    7) Yakoro was a normal boy.. But, one day a mysterious figure appeared and lifted him forth using only a black mist.. The creature spoke "Hello child, and good-bye..." At this momeny, Yakoro was horified.. Not remembering that happened next, he awoke many many years lately! but... different... as Yakoro looked upon himself, he could see nothing but the same color mist the creature from his childhood, but in a more solid, human form.. Terrified of his appearance, he ran as fast as he could toward the nearest tailor shop! Inside, he demanded a trench coat and bowler hat. Trembling, the clerk gave him as he requested with no questions, or payment required.. Yakoro immediately equipped the clothing, and found a mysterious bird mask lying in the street... He picked up the mask, and placed it on his face... Once the mask was attached, he looked about, and everything was somehow darker, and showed all fear.. Using this, he found the person with the most fear aura, and placed a hand on them! The person had no choice but scream as a burning sensation was carried through them, leaving them with a dis-colored complexion and a mass array of blemishes, and large scars on their body! Yakoro looked at his hands, and gasped at what he had done.. Now, he plans to use this to make others feel what he is now feeling himself, but in different ways each and every victim, each of their fates getting worse and worse...

8) Will Add When I Find Again *cannot be re-drawn (it was something i could never reproduce)*

Quote Originally Posted by dugantale View Post
    1) Rob-o-tronic
    2) Male
    3) 22
    4) He has a robot arm that was surgically attached, it can shoot lasers, he has a cyborg eye that has X-ray vision, thermal, etc. He also has a gun and a rocket launcher that were surgically attached on his shoulders. His powers are the basic engi powers, healing, etc.
    5) His evil plot is to build an army of super robots to destroy the UC army for what they have done to him!
    6)His nemesis is the UC army and any one who stands in his way of destroying them. (Including you.)
    7) When he was 18 he joined the UC army to help fight off the scorn, after two years of being in the army he was chosen out of many others to become a super soldier, but they didn't tell him what they were going to do to him.. They took out most of his bones and replaced them with metal bones, cut off one of his arms and attached a robot arm, attached the weapons to his shoulders, and gave him a cyborg eye. Once he woke up surgery he thought he would look amazingly buff, but once they showed him what they turned him in to ( see him self like this drove him mad to the point of craziness) he freaked out smashed the mirror and killed every one in the room and ran away. He hasn't been seen for years... Tell now!
    8) Pictures

The circle thing at the top right corner is a drone apart of his army, and the close up is a pic of his robot arm. This wasn't my best drawing :/

Thanks for the contest! Good luck every one!

Name:  DugRobot.jpg
Views: 291
Size:  157.4 KB

Quote Originally Posted by quanebo View Post
    ok im done lol, its gonna be bad :3

name: Dr Kropitus

weapons: dark matter gauntlets

evil plot: to kill everyone

Nemesis: Black Beetle

Backstory: James Kropitus was a scientist trying to find a cure for a disease to cure his loving wife who is slowly dying, he has done research and experiments trying to find a cure for several months, one day he finally found what he thought he was looking for, his theory stated that the cure for this disease was located in slug DNA. so he went to work. he captured a slug and made a huge machine to extract the cure from the littly slimy insect, but tragedy struck when his machine malfunctioned and caused an explosion in his lab. He survived but was infused with DNA from the slug. He muted into a giant slug like man, his brain was damaged during the explosion turning him into a psychopath. he grabbed his dark matter gauntlets (earlier experiment that he did and succeeded) and slithered out of the lab, firemen were there due to the explosion trying to find where the fire is. Kropitus aimed his gauntlet at the group of firemen and fired. the men were instantly incinerated. A strange smile grew along the slugmans face. he started laughing hysterically, he started to move his fat chubby body down the street. Vaporizing everyone in sight. He made his way to the hospital where his wife was. he blew it up killing everyone inside turning the place into rubble. He then chuckled and continued his rampage, in a separate town another scientist named Herbert Sniffington heard about the new monstrosity so he started conducting his own research. he found kropituses old lab where this monster was first seen and found the blueprints to his old machine and started to craft his own, took him several weeks before he could perfect it. instead of a slug he put in a beetle and started the machine. the machine did the same thing as it did to kropitus, except this time it did not damage his brain. He then was morphed into the black beetle, he had hard armor and his hands turned into sharp spike like blades. he sought out Dr Kropitus and puked over the sight before him. Dr kropitus's condition worsened and he became almost full into a slug, drool was pouring down his blackened lips as he smiled at the thought of how many people he has murdered. The black beetle then charged at the slug. swords aimed right at him attempting to behead the beast. Dr kropitus sensed the attack with his antenna. and dodged it, his speed was faster than the normal slug of course. their battle to da death then started.

Well theres my terrible story hope yall enjoyed! I drew Kropitus but ima get zaon to post the pic for me (im too much of a forum nub)
    Here is Quan's drawing:
    Attachment 33487

Quote Originally Posted by Sryyoulose View Post
    Name: TimeMachine

Race/Gender: Male Dragon

Power: The power over small ammounts of time, he controls it with his staff.

Predicted Next Move: Getting The Transluscent Purple Crystal of Doom! Intelegence says he will fuse the 2 crystals and when this is done he will have total control over time... We may never move again.

Nemesis: Doctor Clock: 25% dragon 75% GENIUS at the age of 5 he created a futuristic robot to help him battle evil! Using his robot he can slow down time making him move SUPER fast.

(Maintained the ability to breathe fire)

Background Information: Starting out at a young age TimeMachine robbed a candy store, he was caught and killed 3 police officers in an escape attempt after being imprisoned for a single life sentence he was released 50 years later. Little did they know that in dragon years he was still 2 years old. With the rest of life ahead of him he set out on a quest to find a way to never be imprisoned again. After seeking help from a wise wizard he sought out the staff with the power over time. He stopped at nothing to achieve his goal! After 1,362 mysterious deaths around his house... Still no video or witnesses to date, we can only assume he has mastered that staff entirely. In the year 1234 he attempted to steal 111.222.333.444 Credits from the bank. Thanks to the genius of Doctor Clock many of the credits were returned. However we still have reason to believe he has a virtually bottomless amount of cash. We can only hope that one day this threat can be stopped.
    He Declared himself master of the universe:

Only thanks to Doctor Time is the Universe still free from his reach.

Only Documented Photo Of him:

Signing out agent 10028927

Quote Originally Posted by William To View Post
    Name: Shadow Illlusionist

Weapons/Powers: The Shadow Illisionist has the power to make you belive everything he says is true and makes you see things that are not really there. Therefore getting the "Illusionist" in his name. He also has the power to dissapear. When he commits a crime, he dissapears. Many victims(That Survived) or witnessess say that they see only a shadow. Hence the "Shadow" part in his name.

Evil Plot: The Evil Plot in this villain is to torture every person who has inflicted pain onto him during his human life. He is back to torture and haunt anybody who inflicted pain and anyone that stands in his way.

Nemesis : Solarity, A hero believed to have come from the sun. He has the powers to make objects become extremely hot and the ability to temporarily stun a person.

Their Backstory: Kyle, Also known as Shadow Illusionist, used to be a young boy in the outskirts of Wyoming. He was constantly bullied. He was a genius from the day he was born with special powers. At the age of 9 everybody started noticing that Kyle wasn't normal. He was unique. Unfortunately, his parents and family decided to abandon him in a hotel room near Florida. He shortly commited suicide at the age of 10. Before commiting suicide, he vowed to haunt, kill, and torture every member of his family that decided to abandon him, all his "friends" that bullied him, and every other person that rejected to give him a helping hand when he needed one. Scientist and Medical Examiners decided to perform an autopsy, but shortly before they performed it, they started mysteriosly dying off. His body was later stolen and never recovered. That is when The Shadow Illusionist was born.

A Drawing or Representation of your villain: It wont let me insert the pic?!?!?!?!?!
    William To's pic:

Attachment 33603

Quote Originally Posted by Szangheili View Post
    1) Eyeradicator

2) Male

3) 37

4) Uses his Cyborg eye to change peoples thoughts and can also shoot lasers that can penetrate through diamonds. He fights alongside his fellow robots that were helping him build the bridge.

5) After his construction accident in the year 2554, Maximillian felt he needed revenge towards the humans. He made himself half robot with the advanced technology and now lives to wreak havoc on humanity.

6) Exusz

7) Exusz was a fellow human worker who was building the bridge with Maximillian. In fact, they were best friends, until the accident. Now Exusz, who's always been Maximillian's "better side" lives to try to save humanity. Exusz' weaponry consists of a huge blaster that is capable to disorient the hellbent robots, and a visor shooting gamma rays to finish them off. Exusz pet is a cyborg Lizard, he was specifically engineered to suck the life out of the robot minions of Maximillian.

8)
    For an odd reason i couldn't edit the pics in, the app is just going crazy on me.. Hopefully you can see these. The yellow dude is Eyeradicator and the green is Exusz.
    Name:  Szang1.png
Views: 287
Size:  58.0 KB

Name:  Szang2.png
Views: 288
Size:  56.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Dreahmazing View Post
    Well I tried xD this was fun...

1) Deyanira

2) Female

3) 753 (Has appeared to be around 20 for over 700 years)

4) Succubus of sorts; seduces and steals the souls of men-and occasionally women-to feul her eternal youth and immortality. Is unbelievabley strong, has the ability to change her appearance and control those around her.

5) Through a deal with dark gods she steals the souls of men leaving husks, through which demons use to roam the earth and cause chaos. With the gods help she is slowly gaining the strength to get revenge on the goddess Circe who cursed her.

6) Circe

7) As a young girl Deya was very beautiful, so much so that she was revered by those around her, she becomes cocky and feels she's as great as the beautiful goddesses her people worship. One goddess, Circe, did not like this and warned the girl that if her actions were not changed there would be consequences, but the girl remained the same, and as she got older her self righteous behavior worsened. The goddess told the now gorgeous woman that she had been warned, and then cursed her into a hideously deformed version of herself and her life crumbles. The woman becomes angry and goes to the dark gods to get revenge on this goddess who had ruined her life, and they make a deal. They give her the abilities and tells her she may distort herself into whatever image she pleases as long as she takes the souls of man, through which she will grow her strength to seek revenge.

8)
    Attachment 33966
    Last edited by Zaonabiuibil; 07-02-2013 at 02:46 PM.
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

I'll start this off.

My vote is for Dreahmazing because I loved the backstory, the villain, and the drawing was really nicely created.
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes! -Billy Connolly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

I vote for quan because his is really funny

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Default EEVC Voting!

I vote Dreah, I can tell that she put lots of thought into this. I also love her backstory, and the detail in it.

~| SL: Sheriff - Burglar - Aracnus - Twink | PL: Excruciate | DL: Aracnus - Alarm | AL: Sacred - Slug |~

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

I wanna vote for both dreah and dug, both got mad art skills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I also vote for Dreah. she worked hard on it and the artwork shows excellent job
    <Extreme Boss Slayers>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts

I'm voting for. Wait for it..

Sryyoulose
    Because *says in high pitch* IT'S LEGENDARY!!

Name:  7nTnr.png
Views: 275
Size:  31.1 KB
    "Still Retired but casually dueling in PvP from Time to Time"
    EXTREME BOSS SLAYERS Are Back!
    Wanting a signature? Send me a Pm (SL credits only)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mitchturbo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

I vote for Dreah, she seems like she put a lot of time onto this contest. Also made a nice drawing :3
    AB: Szangyoe
    AL: Szangtheman/Szangyoe/Szangheili

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

well looks like dreah already won lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by quanebo View Post
    well looks like dreah already won lol
    There are three spots, you're second place with Dug I guess :3
    AB: Szangyoe
    AL: Szangtheman/Szangyoe/Szangheili

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

im voting for sryyoulose

Thnx Aracnus for this cool sig pic!
    Shadowguns(OP)-50 Skeanahaz(COM)-46 Minishadow(ENG)-16 *Informally Retired*

13. The Following User Says Thank You to William To For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

There are three spots, you're second place with Dug I guess :3
    idc bout winning lol, just wanted to draw ma sexy slug

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

This was a really fun contest
    I vote for William to, because its kinda like my power.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

I vote for Srryoulose.

Great job bro!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Spyce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

I vote for Dreahmazing.

Akihabara Denki Gai (Home of all the OTAKUS! XD)- Tokyo, Japan :)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

I vote for.....

Sryyoulose! I liked how he incorporated elements of SL(Especially Mitch lol)into his villain background/illustrations.
    DO NOT INVITE ME TO YOUR GUILD IN SL UNLESS IT'S EBS TYVM!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to HunterSLAYER For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Sryyoulose!! Made My Day When I Read that
    Click the link to get to my new Signature Shop!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ancestor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    66 Posts

I'll go with Dreah. Great artwork and thought-out story.

Those who say it cannot be done should not stop those who are doing it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

Ok sorry guys been busy! The results are in!

In first place, is Dreahmazing!

In second place, is Sryyoulose!

In third place, a three way tie between Quan, Dugs, and William To

Congrats to our winners!

-------------------
    Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zaonabiuibil For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Haha, me and Szang are the only 2 who didn't place

* if only i found my pic *

~| SL: Sheriff - Burglar - Aracnus - Twink | PL: Excruciate | DL: Aracnus - Alarm | AL: Sacred - Slug |~