Dear Spacetime Studios developers,

My name is Eyeless, and I have been playing Star Legends since it began and I have noticed that Star Legends has been starting to lack imagination. For example, many guns in Star Legends use the same basic structure. A "Napalm" has the same appearance as "Bugbane" except the only difference is the coloring. The X-Ray visor was also remade during the "Million Egg Event" and now we have another clone of an original item, except this one is colored differently. During this event another item was cloned. If I remember correctly, you guys painted "Sandstorm Armor" black and called it "UC Marine Armor". How creative of you! I would have never guessed those 2 items were the same. A recent example is the "2012 Birthday hat". You guys thought it would be smart to remake it into an "Independence hat" but honestly it's not. Sts is lacking imagination and creativity. It's sad to see how a great app like Star Legends is slowly becoming a boring app where everything is predictable. Stop recycling old items and start making new items. I'm getting tired of seeing new items that look exactly the same as old items with a few minor tweaks.

Love,
Eyeless