Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 31 mythic weapon vs 36 pinks weapon(nxt big update)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default 31 mythic weapon vs 36 pinks weapon(nxt big update)

when 31cap arrive the 26 myth helm still compete to 31 pinks helms.. so just wondering.. are 31 mythic weapons still gonna compete to lvl 36 pinks, or it will be completely unusable bcoz of lacking damage?

what you think guys? devs? if ever read this would be awesome.
    Last edited by DexterityX; 07-03-2013 at 07:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...xpansion/page4

Was reading this... so pasted here for u..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Linkincena View Post
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...xpansion/page4

Was reading this... so pasted here for u..
    that discussion is all about hooks and helms.. im discussing 31 myth weapon VS lvl 36 pinks probobly mythic weapons also.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

because the discussions are only for hooks and myth armors it would cleary mean that there are no plans for myth weapons.....for now..

PS, i think my post might sound rude but i dont mean that way. GDay.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Well seeing as a 26 mythic armor still beats a 31 pink, I would assume a 31 mythic weapon would beat a 36 pink
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Strongly recommand that we could trade in the mythic to upper level of mythic, e.g. 2 or 3 lvl31 mythic trade in for a lvl 36 mythic.. same for helm, armor

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by uriraran View Post
    Strongly recommand that we could trade in the mythic to upper level of mythic, e.g. 2 or 3 lvl31 mythic trade in for a lvl 36 mythic.. same for helm, armor
    I'll remember you said that

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Hooks should be also scaled along with mythics because it would suck for someone to loot hooks / hammer in the next expansion only to find out that they're not very useful anymore. I mean if arcane pets keep leveling, it makes no sense that arcane weapons don't.

At any rate, they have promised that mythics would be a allowed to be turned in for a upgraded set although they're pretty hush hush on that lately. I bet STS is worried that if weapons are scalable, people would stop buying platinum to open crates! Simple fix.... Make it cost 1000plat to upgrade the mythic and arcane weapons! People that have them surely won't mind paying to upgrade.
    Last edited by Zanpakuto; 07-03-2013 at 10:05 AM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Zanpakuto For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zanpakuto View Post
    Hooks should be also scaled along with mythics because it would suck for someone to loot hooks / hammer in the next expansion only to find out that they're not very useful anymore. I mean if arcane pets keep leveling, it makes no sense that arcane weapons don't.

At any rate, they have promised that mythics would be a allowed to be turned in for a upgraded set although they're pretty hush hush on that lately. I bet STS is worried that if weapons are scalable, people would stop buying platinum to open crates! Simple fix.... Make it cost 1000plat to upgrade the mythic and arcane weapons! People that have them surely won't mind paying to upgrade.
    I doubt that it will be a simple trade in for gold or plat to upgrade mythic items, if we are going to be able to upgrade them at all. Having all of the current mythic items the best items in the game again next season with just some minor upgrades would break the game. All the top players would have nothing to work towards and the pve portion of the game/farming would literally die. I at least know that i would lose all incentive to do any more farming. As has been suggested before, if there is going to be an option to upgrade, I think it would have to be a system in which you have to farm for/obtain items required to upgrade the mythic gear. This would keep an incentive for people to farm for gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy View Post
    I doubt that it will be a simple trade in for gold or plat to upgrade mythic items, if we are going to be able to upgrade them at all. Having all of the current mythic items the best items in the game again next season with just some minor upgrades would break the game. All the top players would have nothing to work towards and the pve portion of the game/farming would literally die. I at least know that i would lose all incentive to do any more farming. As has been suggested before, if there is going to be an option to upgrade, I think it would have to be a system in which you have to farm for/obtain items required to upgrade the mythic gear. This would keep an incentive for people to farm for gear.
    How could it possibly to do with your farming incentive. You farm for top legendary.. mythic and arcance are from opening crates!!! people spend real money for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

How could it possibly to do with your farming incentive. You farm for top legendary.. mythic and arcance are from opening crates!!! people spend real money for it.
    With how things are curently set up there is no incentive to farm for legendary gear. If all this game was about was farming for and opening crates, then this game would become very boring indeed, although I frequently believe that this game is heading in this direction. If this became the case, i think a lot more customers would stop playing this game, perhaps including myself. I would have to say that the pve aspect of the game has become very stale this season with no real incentive to farm for legendary items at the moment.
    Last edited by drgrimmy; 07-03-2013 at 11:52 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to drgrimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    738 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    Well seeing as a 26 mythic armor still beats a 31 pink, I would assume a 31 mythic weapon would beat a 36 pink
    If that is the case, especially with the mythic bow, the 36 bows would have to be almost identical in stats to the 31 bows.

Unless they buff the mythics.

AL: Rare (Rogue)/Common (Warrior)/Mythic (Sorcerer)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    102 Posts

I think that we should be able to make 1 or 2 upgrades in any mythic/arcane items life with farmable items as was suggested. Make it a tough quest. Considering an average of 2/3 months per expansion, it's a huge investment to last only 2- months as we anticipate will be the case with hooks. You could choose to upgrade your weapon the next expansion after the release or 2 or even 3 expansions later, but not in levels - just upgrade the stats while they remain the same level. The idea is to give the weapons a bigger life spam but not eternal, and it has to be costly.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to katish For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

What if u had to loot a rare crystal that could upgrade ur helm but once used to upgrade ur helm it became untradable so the market wouldn't become super saturated with the next lvl mythic helms

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

My guess is there will be some kind of crafting involved with a crafting NPC. You must farm for the rare "mythic diamonds" and each mythic helm and armor, along with a recipe and 5 mythic diamonds can be crafted into an improved level 36 version. But I doubt the amulets, rings or weapons will be upgraded, only the armor & helms. That is what STS has said in the past, so no reason not to believe them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Hahahaha thet will make the diamonds lootable only from crates

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Fluffs take, and keep in mind this bear did not sleep last night before boarding a plane for NOLA, and is on its way for more hunny. Amys, rings, and weps that have dropped will stay as is. Armor and helm can be made 36 level through combo of plat and luck. Fluff likes the idea of the craft diamond, but Fluff believes this diamond will only drop drop from crates and epic chests. The reason is Devs have stated 'luck' has ruined drop tables and they can better control the drops in crates/chests.
    Fluff could rant about the lameness of farming boxes versus farming sweet weapons and how that makes actually playing the game seem like work but Fluff won't. Fluff has fun farming the CS for boxes, and it is not Fluffs beautifully designed game that turned into a drug wars clone. No, Fluff just saying Amy,ring and weps not upgradable, and helm/armor upgradable by getting more items from crate/chest.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to FluffNStuff For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

This^^, Mythic/Arcane items were and will never be droppable/farmable items.
    The Collective - Toa Aiga

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Fluffs take, and keep in mind this bear did not sleep last night before boarding a plane for NOLA, and is on its way for more hunny. Amys, rings, and weps that have dropped will stay as is. Armor and helm can be made 36 level through combo of plat and luck. Fluff likes the idea of the craft diamond, but Fluff believes this diamond will only drop drop from crates and epic chests. The reason is Devs have stated 'luck' has ruined drop tables and they can better control the drops in crates/chests.
    Fluff could rant about the lameness of farming boxes versus farming sweet weapons and how that makes actually playing the game seem like work but Fluff won't. Fluff has fun farming the CS for boxes, and it is not Fluffs beautifully designed game that turned into a drug wars clone. No, Fluff just saying Amy,ring and weps not upgradable, and helm/armor upgradable by getting more items from crate/chest.
    I'm with fluff, Cain likes lootable weapons and armor from bosses but sts wants control over luck(Cain doesn't know what that means). Cain hates chests as much as a Christian hates satin
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Maalice View Post
    Hahahaha thet will make the diamonds lootable only from crates
    Lol