Thread: BEST LVL 30 PvE Weapon

Forum Adept Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default BEST LVL 30 PvE Weapon

I know a thread already exists regarding what weapon to use but as I browse thru the contents, it asks more of what's better to use for PVP in endgame.
    What I want to know on this thread (based on your opinions) is what weapon would be the BEST for PvE to get me thru the 30 ---> 31 bump more efficiently.

Right now I am using the storm sword of potency for lvl 30. I see the entomed hammers have much higher damage but much lower dps. (maybe due to its weight thus having much lower atk spd) plus they are far more expensive. I want to know if its worth selling most of my assets just to have one. Thanks!

• Azgauth • Warrior •

Capt. A: We need a plan of attack!
    Stark: I have a plan... Attack!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

abyssal flamberge of security or warfare(recommended).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

since entombed is expensive for you. i would not recommend abyssal as they are much more expensive. I would tell you to buy entombed but try to buy warfare not lethality or fatality and definitely not security.
    (Warfare>Lethality>Fatality>>Secutiry, IMO).
    ^IGN
    Epitome of Silentkill

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo View Post
    I know a thread already exists regarding what weapon to use but as I browse thru the contents, it asks more of what's better to use for PVP in endgame.
    What I want to know on this thread (based on your opinions) is what weapon would be the BEST for PvE to get me thru the 30 ---> 31 bump more efficiently.

Right now I am using the storm sword of potency for lvl 30. I see the entomed hammers have much higher damage but much lower dps. (maybe due to its weight thus having much lower atk spd) plus they are far more expensive. I want to know if its worth selling most of my assets just to have one. Thanks!
    The next expansion which will raise the level cap to L36 is quite near. I advise against spending much on something that will be not so useful in the near future.
    .. RETIRED ..
    L31 PvE & L21 PvP
    ...Arcane Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

atm use northern tower of grace. it is cheap.nd best pve weapon as it procs fast which can stun enemies (even bosses).
    use stun pets to increase d chance of stun

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ShadowGunX For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

Storm Sword of Potency (~1.5-2k) and Northern Tower of Savvy (~350-500). Like Wowsome said, the expansion is only a few weeks away. No use spending a ton of gold on items that will soon be out-dated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    59 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGunX View Post
    atm use northern tower of grace. it is cheap.nd best pve weapon as it procs fast which can stun enemies (even bosses).
    use stun pets to increase d chance of stun
    Thanks for this info. Didn't know about its proc.
    The Forum here is more FUN!

Forum Adept Alfred Emmanuel Tanopo's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

thanks guys! I am already 31. I have both SS of Potency and Entombed Hammer of Fatality. I usually use the sword for occasional PvE, questing, and hunts and the hammer for PVP. But now, I am thinking twice if I should sell my hammer and just make use of the cheap but good (stat wise) SS sword.

Btw, I know that the expansion with increased level cap is very very near. But is there something written that it will also come with new (not so rare) items (epic and legendaries) for lvl 32-36? because if that's the case, I really think entombed hammers' prices would go down dramatically since it will no longer be your end game weapon.

• Azgauth • Warrior •

Capt. A: We need a plan of attack!
    Stark: I have a plan... Attack!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

thanks guys! I am already 31. I have both SS of Potency and Entombed Hammer of Fatality. I usually use the sword for occasional PvE, questing, and hunts and the hammer for PVP. But now, I am thinking twice if I should sell my hammer and just make use of the cheap but good (stat wise) SS sword.

Btw, I know that the expansion with increased level cap is very very near. But is there something written that it will also come with new (not so rare) items (epic and legendaries) for lvl 32-36? because if that's the case, I really think entombed hammers' prices would go down dramatically since it will no longer be your end game weapon.
    i hav been playing this game since season 1.
    from my experience, after every expansion, d price of good stuffs of earlier expansion drops down dramatically.
    only those stuffs r increased which will b dc as well as their stats r good. (ex: lvl10 dark watch,lvl10 captain axe, lvl16 vorpal, etc).

so IMO, entom will b farmeable in elite grimnr after expansion so price will come down to around 100k. its better to sell now lol.