Thread: list of legendaries

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Default list of legendaries

So I'm making a list of every legendary item in game (by far not a easy task) and have only gotten up to l10 weapons for sorcerer. I plan on doing at least 10 levels a day of items and seeing as I have no way to save what I write I have to post in pieces. Just doing this first 10 took a great amount of time so please only leave positive feed back. If you all want pics I can try but the time will be doubled. Also as of these 10 lvls, they where the only ones in cs at the time of writing this so if I missed some lemme know ( I know I'm missing the founder weapons and promo code weapons) ENJOY

Sorcerer legendary weapons
    level 2

frigid assailant of brutality: 14.8 dps, 3str, 5int. chance to electrocute with charged attack, reducing armor and doing additional dmg

radiant ice ribs of brutality: 15.2 dps, 4str, 7int. chance to freeze target on charged attack

chrysalis cannon of lethality: 14.5 dps, 3int, 0.30% crit. chance to electrocute with charged attack, reducing armor and doing additional dmg

level 3

old sparky of fatality: 14.1 dps, 2dex, 6int, 0.43% crit. chance to proc 25 int and 15 mana regen

northern staff of brutality: 15.0 dps, 3str, 6int. chance to proc additional dmg and reduce enemy movement by 30%

radiant ice ribs of assault: 17.7 dps, 4dex, 8int. chance to freeze target on charged attack

chrysalis cannon of brutality: 17.5 dps, 3str, 6int. chance to electrocute with charged attack, reducing armor and doing additional dmg

level 4

shockcaller of brutality: 17.3 dps, 4str, 7int. chance to proc 25 int and 15 mana regen

level 5

borean cage rifle of brutality: 22.8 dps, 4str, 8int. chance to electrocute with charged attack, reducing armor and doing additional dmg

radiant ice ribs of brutality: 22.8 dps, 5str, 10int.
    chance to freeze target on charged attack

level 6

bonechill staff of fatality: 25.9 dps, 3dex, 11int, 0.78% crit. Chance to proc and heal caster

bonechill staff of force: 25.9 dps, 3str, 11int, 0.78% crit. Chance to proc and heal caster

ice ribs of lethality: 24.8 dps, 6int, .50% crit.
    chance to electrocute with charged attack, reducing armor and doing additional dmg

arctic musket of brutality: 25.5dps, 5str, 9int. chance to electrocute with charged attack, reducing armor and doing additional dmg

radiant ice ribs of brutality: 25.4, 6str, 11int. chance to freeze target on charged attack

captains staff of assault: 27.3dps, 6dex, 11int. chance on hit to reduce enemy hit chance by 50%

deep current of brutality: 23.5dps, 5str, 9int. chance to proc and heal caster

level 7

lightning rod of fatality: 22.6 dps, 3dex, 10int, 0.71% chance to proc 25int and 15 mana regen

northern staff of brutality: 24.0 dps, 5str, 10int. chance to proc additional dmg and reduce enemy movent by 30%

chrysalis cannon of lethality: 27.5 dps, 7int, 0.55% crit. chance to electrocute with charged attack, reducing armor and doing additional dmg

ice ribs of brutality: 28.2 dps, 5str, 10int. chance to electrocute with charged attack, reducing armor and doing additional dmg

bonechill staff of force: 28.0 dps, 6dex, 12int. chance to freeze target on charged attack

radiant ice ribs of brutality: 28.0 dps, 6str, 12int.

radiant ice ribs of assault: 28.0dps, 6dex, 12int. chance to freeze target on charged attack

captains staff of assault: 30.3 dps, 6dex, 12int. chance on hit to reduce enemy crit chance by 50%

torching barrel of brutality: 26.3dps, 5str, 10int. explode on target with charged attack, doing smaller dmg to a wider area

kelvin's cannon of brutality: 26.3 dps, 5str, 10int. chance to freeze target on charged attack

firey flintlock of lethality: 25.6 dps, 7int, 0.55% crit. explode on target with charged attack, doing smaller dmg to a wider area

watchman's staff of brutality: 30.2 dps, 6str, 12int

level 8

Bonechill staff of force: 31.7 dps, 3str, 13int, 0.92% crit. chance to proc and heal caster

bonechill staff of fatality: 31.7 dps, 3dex, 13int, 0.92% crit. chance to proc and heal caster

ice ribs of brutality: 30.9 dps, 6str, 11int. chance to electrocute with charged attack, reducing armor and doing additional dmg

radiant ice ribs of assault: 30.6 dps, 7dex, 13int. chance to freeze target on charged attack

radiant ice ribs of brutality: 30.6dps, 7str, 13int. chance to freeze target on charged attack

molten blunderbuss of brutality: 28.9 dps, 6str, 11int. explode on target with charged attack, doing smaller dmg to a wider area

molten blunderbuss of lethality: 28.2 dps, 8int, 0.60% crit. explode on target with charged attack, doing smaller dmg to a wider area

level 9

tempest staff of assualt: 29.4 dps, 6dex, 12int. chance to proc 25int and 15 mana regen

northern staff of brutality: 28.6 dps, 6str, 12int.
    chance to proc additional dmg and reduce enemy movement by 30%

iced ribs of brutality: 33.7 dps, 6str, 12int. chance to electrocute with charged attack, reducing armor and doing additional dmg

radiant ice ribs of brutality: 33.3 dps, 7str, 14int. chance to freeze target on charged attack

radiant ice ribs of assault: 33.3 dps, 7dex, 14int. chance to freeze target on charged attack

chrysalis cannon of lethality: 32.9 dps, 9int, 0.65% crit. chance to electrocute with charged attack, reducing armor and doing additional dmg

level 10

norther staff of brutality: 31.0 dps, 7str, 13int. chance to proc additional dmg and reduce enemy movement by 30%

borean cage rifle of lethality: 35.4 dps, 9int, 0.70% crit. chance to electrocute with charged attack, reducing armor and doing additional dmg

radiant ice ribs of brutality: 35.9 dps, 8str, 15int. chance to freeze target on charged attack

bonechill staff of force: 37.5 dps, 4str, 15int, 1.06% crit. chance to proc and heal caster

bonechill staff of fatality: 37.5 dps, 4dex, 15int, 1.06% crit. chance to proc and heal caster

radiant ice ribs of assault: 35.9 dps, 8dex, 15int. chance to freeze on charged attack

arctic musket of brutality: 36.5 dps, 7str, 13int. chance to electrocute with charged attack, reducing armor and doing additional dmg

charring gun of brutality: 34.3 dps, 7str , 13int. explode on target with charged attack, doing smaller dmg to a wider area

oracle's crystal of fatality: 36.1 dps, 4dex, 15int, 1.06% crit. push back proc

oracle's crystal of force: 36.1 dps, 4str, 15int, 1.06% crit. push back proc

captain's staff of assault: 39.2 dps, 8dex, 15int. chance on hit to reduce enemy hit chance by 50%

captain's staff of brutality: 39.2 dps, 8str, 15int. chance on hit to reduce enemy hit chance by 50%

watchman's rifle of force: 36.1 dps, 4str, 15int, 1.06% crit. push back proc

watchman's rifle of fatality: 36.1 dps, 4dex, 15int, 1.06% crit. push back proc

watchman's staff of brutality: 39.2 dps, 8str, 15int
    Last edited by xcainnblecterx; 07-08-2013 at 12:39 PM.
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xcainnblecterx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Reserved for warrio
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Reserved for rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Wow, huge project! Just for the sorcerer guns alone there are 6 types (Kelvin/blue blasters, watch, oracle, fire type, ice type and lightening type) all with two to three version (eg brutality for int/str, assault for int/dex, force, etc). Then all of these guns can be found at all levels that were present when they were introduced since the came from plat bought chests or crates (eg blue blasters were available season 1 so can be seen from lvl1 to 16). If you just take the first 16 levels and assume 6 types of guns each with 2 variations, that is 16x6x2 or 192 different guns! This is just for the first 16 levels! You may not want to list the stats of every single legendary at every single level, but instead list the types of legendaries, what levels they are available for, what stats they buff (eg str/int, dex/int, crit, dodge, etc) and what the proc is if any. This seems more doable. An added complication is that the same weapon often has a slightly different name depending on its level (eg look at the founders gear list in the guide section).

Best of luck to you in this, as I have always wanted to see a compendium!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to drgrimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy View Post
    Wow, huge project! Just for the sorcerer guns alone there are 6 types (Kelvin/blue blasters, watch, oracle, fire type, ice type and lightening type) all with two to three version (eg brutality for int/str, assault for int/dex, force, etc). Then all of these guns can be found at all levels that were present when they were introduced since the came from plat bought chests or crates (eg blue blasters were available season 1 so can be seen from lvl1 to 16). If you just take the first 16 levels and assume 6 types of guns each with 2 variations, that is 16x6x2 or 192 different guns! This is just for the first 16 levels! You may not want to list the stats of every single legendary at every single level, but instead list the types of legendaries, what levels they are available for, what stats they buff (eg str/int, dex/int, crit, dodge, etc) and what the proc is if any. This seems more doable. An added complication is that the same weapon often has a slightly different name depending on its level (eg look at the founders gear list in the guide section).

Best of luck to you in this, as I have always wanted to see a compendium!
    Yea that may be more simpler. So with oracle gun for example, I'd list the levels that are available for said gun? Just a little confused on how that would work Lil. But if its simpler I'm all for it as I'm going to have to list all weapons, helms, armor, rings, and amulets for each class up to l31

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    Yea that may be more simpler. So with oracle gun for example, I'd list the levels that are available for said gun? Just a little confused on how that would work Lil. But if its simpler I'm all for it as I'm going to have to list all weapons, helms, armor, rings, and amulets for each class up to l31
    So for the oracle guns:
    They are available from lvl1-26.
    They come in two varieties: Force with int major and str minor stat and crit; Fatality with int major and dex minor stat and crit.
    Pushback on proc.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to drgrimmy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

So for the oracle guns:
    They are available from lvl1-26.
    They come in two varieties: Force with int major and str minor stat and crit; Fatality with int major and dex minor stat and crit.
    Pushback on proc.
    Ahhh I got it. Doing it that way will be much easier thanks. Now I might be able to finish sooner

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

So I'm making a list of every legendary item in game (by far not a easy task) and have only gotten up to l10 weapons for sorcerer. I plan on doing at least 10 levels a day of items and seeing as I have no way to save what I write I have to post in pieces. Just doing this first 10 took a great amount of time so please only leave positive feed back. If you all want pics I can try but the time will be doubled. Also as of these 10 lvls, they where the only ones in cs at the time of writing this so if I missed some lemme know ( I know I'm missing the founder weapons and promo code weapons) ENJOY

Sorcerer legendary weapons
    level 2

frigid assailant of brutality: 14.8 dps, 3str, 5int. chance to electrocute with charged attack, reducing armor and doing additional dmg

radiant ice ribs of brutality: 15.2 dps, 4str, 7int. chance to freeze target on charged attack

chrysalis cannon of lethality: 14.5 dps, 3int, 0.30% crit. chance to electrocute with charged attack, reducing armor and doing additional dmg

level 3

old sparky of fatality: 14.1 dps, 2dex, 6int, 0.43% crit. chance to proc 25 int and 15 mana regen

northern staff of brutality: 15.0 dps, 3str, 6int. chance to proc additional dmg and reduce enemy movement by 30%

radiant ice ribs of assault: 17.7 dps, 4dex, 8int. chance to freeze target on charged attack

chrysalis cannon of brutality: 17.5 dps, 3str, 6int. chance to electrocute with charged attack, reducing armor and doing additional dmg

level 4

shockcaller of brutality: 17.3 dps, 4str, 7int. chance to proc 25 int and 15 mana regen

level 5

borean cage rifle of brutality: 22.8 dps, 4str, 8int. chance to electrocute with charged attack, reducing armor and doing additional dmg

radiant ice ribs of brutality: 22.8 dps, 5str, 10int.

level 6

bonechill staff of fatality: 25.9 dps, 3dex, 11int, 0.78% crit. Chance to proc and heal caster

bonechill staff of force: 25.9 dps, 3str, 11int, 0.78% crit. Chance to proc and heal caster

ice ribs of lethality: 24.8 dps, 6int, .50% crit.
    chance to electrocute with charged attack, reducing armor and doing additional dmg

arctic musket of brutality: 25.5dps, 5str, 9int. chance to electrocute with charged attack, reducing armor and doing additional dmg

radiant ice ribs of brutality: 25.4, 6str, 11int. chance to freeze target on charged attack

captains staff of assault: 27.3dps, 6dex, 11int. chance on hit to reduce enemy hit chance by 50%

deep current of brutality: 23.5dps, 5str, 9int. chance to proc and heal caster

level 7

lightning rod of fatality: 22.6 dps, 3dex, 10int, 0.71% chance to proc 25int and 15 mana regen

northern staff of brutality: 24.0 dps, 5str, 10int. chance to proc additional dmg and reduce enemy movent by 30%

chrysalis cannon of lethality: 27.5 dps, 7int, 0.55% crit. chance to electrocute with charged attack, reducing armor and doing additional dmg

ice ribs of brutality: 28.2 dps, 5str, 10int. chance to electrocute with charged attack, reducing armor and doing additional dmg

bonechill staff of force: 28.0 dps, 6dex, 12int. chance to freeze target on charged attack

radiant ice ribs of brutality: 28.0 dps, 6str, 12int.

radiant ice ribs of assault: 28.0dps, 6dex, 12int. chance to freeze target on charged attack

captains staff of assault: 30.3 dps, 6dex, 12int. chance on hit to reduce enemy crit chance by 50%

torching barrel of brutality: 26.3dps, 5str, 10int. explode on target with charged attack, doing smaller dmg to a wider area

kelvin's cannon of brutality: 26.3 dps, 5str, 10int. chance to freeze target on charged attack

firey flintlock of lethality: 25.6 dps, 7int, 0.55% crit. explode on target with charged attack, doing smaller dmg to a wider area

watchman's staff of brutality: 30.2 dps, 6str, 12int

level 8

Bonechill staff of force: 31.7 dps, 3str, 13int, 0.92% crit. chance to proc and heal caster

bonechill staff of fatality: 31.7 dps, 3dex, 13int, 0.92% crit. chance to proc and heal caster

ice ribs of brutality: 30.9 dps, 6str, 11int. chance to electrocute with charged attack, reducing armor and doing additional dmg

radiant ice ribs of assault: 30.6 dps, 7dex, 13int. chance to freeze target on charged attack

radiant ice ribs of brutality: 30.6dps, 7str, 13int. chance to freeze target on charged attack

molten blunderbuss of brutality: 28.9 dps, 6str, 11int. explode on target with charged attack, doing smaller dmg to a wider area

molten blunderbuss of lethality: 28.2 dps, 8int, 0.60% crit. explode on target with charged attack, doing smaller dmg to a wider area

level 9

tempest staff of assualt: 29.4 dps, 6dex, 12int. chance to proc 25int and 15 mana regen

northern staff of brutality: 28.6 dps, 6str, 12int.
    chance to proc additional dmg and reduce enemy movement by 30%

iced ribs of brutality: 33.7 dps, 6str, 12int. chance to electrocute with charged attack, reducing armor and doing additional dmg

radiant ice ribs of brutality: 33.3 dps, 7str, 14int. chance to freeze target on charged attack

radiant ice ribs of assault: 33.3 dps, 7dex, 14int. chance to freeze target on charged attack

chrysalis cannon of lethality: 32.9 dps, 9int, 0.65% crit. chance to electrocute with charged attack, reducing armor and doing additional dmg

level 10

norther staff of brutality: 31.0 dps, 7str, 13int. chance to proc additional dmg and reduce enemy movement by 30%

borean cage rifle of lethality: 35.4 dps, 9int, 0.70% crit. chance to electrocute with charged attack, reducing armor and doing additional dmg

radiant ice ribs of brutality: 35.9 dps, 8str, 15int. chance to freeze target on charged attack

bonechill staff of force: 37.5 dps, 4str, 15int, 1.06% crit. chance to proc and heal caster

bonechill staff of fatality: 37.5 dps, 4dex, 15int, 1.06% crit. chance to proc and heal caster

radiant ice ribs of assault: 35.9 dps, 8dex, 15int. chance to freeze on charged attack

arctic musket of brutality: 36.5 dps, 7str, 13int. chance to electrocute with charged attack, reducing armor and doing additional dmg

charring gun of brutality: 34.3 dps, 7str , 13int. explode on target with charged attack, doing smaller dmg to a wider area

oracle's crystal of fatality: 36.1 dps, 4dex, 15int, 1.06% crit. push back proc

oracle's crystal of force: 36.1 dps, 4str, 15int, 1.06% crit. push back proc

captain's staff of assault: 39.2 dps, 8dex, 15int. chance on hit to reduce enemy hit chance by 50%

captain's staff of brutality: 39.2 dps, 8str, 15int. chance on hit to reduce enemy hit chance by 50%

watchman's rifle of force: 36.1 dps, 4str, 15int, 1.06% crit. push back proc

watchman's rifle of fatality: 36.1 dps, 4dex, 15int, 1.06% crit. push back proc

watchman's staff of brutality: 39.2 dps, 8str, 15int
    Nice job i vote this

Sent from my Arcane Legends account Sherent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Ahhh I got it. Doing it that way will be much easier thanks. Now I might be able to finish sooner
    Although I agree that it would be nice to see the stats at all of the different levels, just for the oracle guns alone you would need to list the stats for 52 different guns to cover all of the levels (if you were even able to find the guns at every level). Since it is nice to see the stats to judge which weapon or armor may be the best, perhaps list the stats for just the highest level items of that type (eg list the stats of the two lvl26 oracle guns)?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Although I agree that it would be nice to see the stats at all of the different levels, just for the oracle guns alone you would need to list the stats for 52 different guns to cover all of the levels (if you were even able to find the guns at every level). Since it is nice to see the stats to judge which weapon or armor may be the best, perhaps list the stats for just the highest level items of that type (eg list the stats of the two lvl26 oracle guns)?
    Might list the stats of items at twink lvl. Ie. L7 weps and armors l12 weps and armors etc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Wow an incredable mission ur on I'll be wishing u luck
    EPITOME OF SILENTKILLS

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Noo someone beat me to it!

Just joking, good job and luck cain with your list, my Timeline took roughly 20 hours.

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here