Thread: I loved PL but i'm sick of it

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Exclamation I loved PL but i'm sick of it

I'm posting this thread after almost one year without playing PL.Don't blame me...I'm not hating..at all.I started playing on 2011 and quickly I became fanatic player..I played like 15 hours per day..I really had fun even when i slept for 4 hours and then started playing like a maniac...But in this game there are some guys that just want to be popular and literaly live through PL..they feel like PL is real life..an the realone is a game on a screen..So those guys who happen to know builds and stuff like these...Keep it just for them and a few friends...And thats not my biggest problem...One day i was PvPing like a maniac..when some guys layed hell on me..And i felt so mad about it..So that moment i said to my self : You can't sit here and get mad for a game....Enough!!And just like that i stop playing PL..I maybe logged in once in a month for fun..and only..when you understand that you are addicted it sucks...So i quited..now i play every now an then for fun..If you read this...Thank you..and dont get addicted cause it really takes you away a lot of more important things..
    Midenistis L61 Mage - Mhdenistis L65 Mage (Abandoned) Anonymousgr L55 Dex Bird(Spare me a custom set) Anyone Has A Dummy I Can Kill For Kills

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OrFeAsGr For This Useful Post: