Thread: Getting started in PvP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Default Getting started in PvP

My lvl 50 pure mage is pretty much hopeless for PvP from what I read here, but I'd like to play around with it with my tank. Stupid question, but how do you get started with it? How do you find folks to PvP with? Should I go with high DPS or stay with my armor-breaking spear? Help?
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

WRONG. Level fifty pure with wand seems to work pretty well, sure it is not OP, but it will still work pretty well. There fun to play, just make sure to have a wand x)
    Damage > DPS in pvp. Anyways, get a shock lance, some thoth and isis, and go wreak havoc on those levels fiftys x) Or reach fifty and get hammer and only stay alive for one kill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BolloBear View Post
    WRONG. Level fifty pure with wand seems to work pretty well, sure it is not OP, but it will still work pretty well. There fun to play, just make sure to have a wand x)
    Damage > DPS in pvp. Anyways, get a shock lance, some thoth and isis, and go wreak havoc on those levels fiftys x) Or reach fifty and get hammer and only stay alive for one kill.
    Idiot, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you.
    Anyways what bollo said was corrects he is a genius really.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Oh, yeah, the mage is wanded up. Hmmmm...may have to go next time I get an invite. I'll warn 'em I'm a newbie and, likely, a quick kill at first. Thanks, guys!
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm