Thread: AUCTION system

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thumbs up AUCTION system

Some games, like Entropia Universe, have a nice AUCTION system. There the item values go up or down on demand. I think it's the best option to make the loot system better. Players reselling items, and makin' friends. Earning plate from trading system. Allow players to gamble in the game searching for a profit in some good items.

I'm a EU hardcore player and i think Pocket Legends ROCK's.

Good job Spacetime Studios. Never imagined a game like this on my phone.

Sorry my poor english. Congrats from Barcelona.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Dang, I used to play Project Entropia back in the day (way before the name change). I was hardcore addicted to the game...After spending like $1k on the game I decided I needed to move to something cheaper. And that's when I started playing WoW. Got overly addicted to that, then just had to make a clean break. Now I'm finding that I'm becoming just as addicted to PL...oh noes! Haha...

Anyway, I think the developers have already said that an auction house is on their list of "to do" enhancements.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ah ok!....thx for the info @nerdherd .... was thinking i was the just one and only EU player here....lol. $1k....nice.....i think spent about 5k and keep rising. But, now i'm out....my laptop crashed....woooa....good luck for me....lol, i was going through a bad patch. Anyway i love that game, and overall i have about 2k ingame. Meanwhile i'll play PL. I'm becoming addicted too....need to earn some gold. I think i'll deposit asap.