Thread: Interesting behavior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Interesting behavior.

I don't want to be your friend just because I joined the map or towne.

I really don't want to trade with you unless we talk first.

If I'm using a level 48 character and you're a level 4, I REALLY don't want to trade you for loot (unless you have a really good l45+ pink for sale).

If you invite me to a map and I don't join after a few moments, inviting me every 2 seconds for a half hour won't make me join your map. It has to be a voluntary action on my part, what you'll probably notice instead is that I disappear from your friends list and never talk to you again.

Please don't randomly "give" me stuff in Forest Haven. It's weird, and I think you're a weirdo for doing it.

If I'm helping you power level, don't scatter enemies all over the place. I can do very good area damage to multiple enemies at once. Try corralling them into one area instead. It's like taking my dps from 120 and increasing it to 800. Unless you enjoy the scenery or something, sure, we can take 10x longer. Go ahead and just waste my time and piss me off when I was just trying to help you.

If a really good pink drops and it's not for my class, I'll give it to you if you can use it. I'm not trying to blackmail you or coerce you out of something. It's called "being nice". How about you just say "thank you" instead?

Also, if you're an enchantress and your whole party dies in front of you, rather than charge in and attack, try reviving your fallen party members. You'll die a lot less (honestly, I need to work on this one myself.... badly) XD

If you have this amazing pink item for sale, more chat spam does not make it suddenly sell. In fact, I'm pretty sure that you'll get the opposite of what you want. People HATE spammers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

wow ummm interstiing list do i have you as a friend?
    Kurl-55 Warrior
    Kurle-50 Archer
    kurll-47 Mage

Kurly-12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kurl View Post
    wow ummm interstiing list do i have you as a friend?
    ...because I am removing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

lmao=D.......
    Kurl-55 Warrior
    Kurle-50 Archer
    kurll-47 Mage

Kurly-12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Someone thinks he's king sh*t ... Dude lower levels will do that because their new people give you random items because their nice .... Just stop being a hater it happens to me its because where high level and new players want guidance or help not people like u ignoring then just tell them your busy but I agree with the invite 1 that's so annoying...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by cry View Post
    ...because I am removing.
    Lololololol!
    Tavore - lvl 50 archer Kravore - lvl 45 - str bear Zirin - lvl 22 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadywack View Post
    Please don't randomly "give" me stuff in Forest Haven. It's weird, and I think you're a weirdo for doing it.

If a really good pink drops and it's not for my class, I'll give it to you if you can use it. I'm not trying to blackmail you or coerce you out of something. It's called "being nice". How about you just say "thank you" instead?
    Take the emphasized text from point two and apply it to point one and things might become clearer. I admit to doing this frequently, generally for the lower-level folks. They seem to be pretty happy about it.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't want to be your friend just because I joined the map or towne.
    QFT. I'd like to play alongside you for a little bit before we become friends. Wait a minute before you send the friend request, 'kay?

Please don't randomly "give" me stuff in Forest Haven. It's weird, and I think you're a weirdo for doing it
    Nobody's ever given me random stuff in Forest Haven before, but it wouldn't bother me if they did so. Hey, maybe I could use it! In the worst case scenario, I can still liquidate it for a few bucks....
    Characters: Epimetheus - Lvl 56 Warrior (main character), Atropos - Lvl 50 Enchantress, Aereus - Lvl 50 Archer
    I was a warrior before warriors became cool....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

i whent afk for 10 minuts in FH, and found like 7 requests.

My policy is to accept those over a certain level (those usually over about 24 are more likely to go all the way) and do remove as soon I as get multiple spam invites, or a very bad playing experience with them.

my friend list just goes on FOREVER...
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CanonicalKoi View Post
    Take the emphasized text from point two and apply it to point one and things might become clearer. I admit to doing this frequently, generally for the lower-level folks. They seem to be pretty happy about it.
    What I'm getting at is people that give me a level 10 darkbolt blaster. I really would rather see players make use of their own stuff rather than give it to a 40+ character. Whereas, if my enchantress gets a pink str item dropped on me, I'm more likely to give it to the bear that's in the party rather than have yet another pink sitting in my inventory. I gave away a battlesword of the rift just a little bit ago. The guy who got it seemed rather pleased. Mainly because, what the heck is my char gonna do with it? Spam forest haven trying to sell it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    260 Posts

Well, it's true. I'm weird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
    Well, it's true. I'm weird.
    But can you tell a hawk from a handsaw?
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What I'm getting at is people that give me a level 10 darkbolt blaster. I really would rather see players make use of their own stuff rather than give it to a 40+ character. Whereas, if my enchantress gets a pink str item dropped on me, I'm more likely to give it to the bear that's in the party rather than have yet another pink sitting in my inventory. I gave away a battlesword of the rift just a little bit ago. The guy who got it seemed rather pleased. Mainly because, what the heck is my char gonna do with it? Spam forest haven trying to sell it?
    exactly lol