Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: For all the int mages out there in end game ^.^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

And does anyone see us INT mages ranting and raving on and on and on about us dying instantaneously. Ik i sometimes cuss when i die but I do not start blaming it on other people like "Oh bear why u die so fast" or "Oh bird wtf u doing....get into spawn?" Most of us don't
    Mages have one of the hardest tasks to support the group. Yes bears tank and tank and lead the group but the ones that stay back and constantly focus on teammates' health as well as nuking, reving, and finding safe positions to hide full on attacks, let alone ur own health. Bear and birds just focus on the opposing team and which ones to kill or tank.
    BUT I <3 INT MAGES. Esp. pro ones. I admire how they can do all of the tasks with np. Experience???????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Enough of me ranting lol. That is why i made a capped BIRD too (to get back at u nooby birds and bears [JKJKJKJK])!!!!!! (and a noob rhino lvl 64)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I dont rage at mages I rage at the stupid birds that think they can tank more then my pure str rhino

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Lol I have also seen that pally Mage...I asked him to get flag...response was make me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ive been an int mage since I've started and adamant on staying put. This is unfortunately true, especially in red dragon slayer. Im doing possibly everything that I could; spamming heal constantly and using drain when heal is down. However, Im still an int mage aka squishy as hell and therefore, I die. Which I don't mind because kdr doesn't define how you technically play. That is until someone starts raging quit and leaves the party halfway fending for themselves. Tyvm. All deaths, rages, etc aside, I still enjoy being an int mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Forgot to add: I dont pvp, so this only applies for me in pve.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

I think int excels at tanking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Onagiabef View Post
    Cheen I have never seen u rage

ya u also have not seen hulk to rage, jk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

I really hate it when people get mad for not reviving. If you're in the middle of a team fight and an allied bird or mage dies, they'll get instant killed once they get up, so what's the point to revive into death?

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Roberto077 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    350 Posts

I'm a full int mage and if a player spams unjustified complaints I stop to rev n heal him. If the player tries to give me commands on pm like follow me do this or that, I ignore him. It seems as if some players think that intmages are servants. In the last ctf game there was a complaining warbird who ran around and calls heal and then accuses me of ks
    I agree with Sheu, it's easier to play bird and to focus only on the other team. Let's hope for the new cap to be better for us

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Faliziaga For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Uh pally is not a int Mage -.-
    I didn't say that.

I was talkin bout mages, not pure int mages.

Mages overall are silly.

-.-

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
    ^ Agreed. For all spawners out there *cough* *cough* Azi******* and Us******, DONT CALL URSELF PRO IN ENDGAME CTF AGAINST 3 INT MAGES. Both birds hit Blast. VOILA now ur pro????? Pro birds are those that will be able to add support and stability to the team during CTF as well as killing everyone.

@Cheen- Bro u NEVER rage. Ik i mess up so much as an int mage but u have been cool all along. I gotta say thanks bro for supporting me!

@ Ninja- u talkin bout Xxrioxx? If u are, he is like the pally version of Cloudwater. OMG! One cloudwater is enough to deal with....2 ?????? That is just crazy!
    Ya, I am. He is simply awful. Nick felt so sorry for me after the match. I inved him for 1v1 and he told me he plays only support/heal. Told him that he has a wrong build for that and for heal/support u should be pure int for max heals. "But I die too easy as intmage". Duh, this is an MMO u need to train to be good, this isn't tic tac toe.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Notice to birds and bears:

We int mages get tired of hearing heal & rev....we know. Trust us we know. But without buffs we are extra squishy. Not our fault u run into three birds on other team while we are waiting for our buffs. So please be kind hold back the rage a bit. Also if u running away from us how are we supposed to heal u -.-?

*this complaint paid for by the int mages are not miracle workers committee.
    There are few points ona, when we play a team game, then we need team work. There are always dumb people just like me for example, who don't follow and play as a team.

As a int mage, you also said you're fragile then right tactics would be, stay in a group and stay behind and heal the team and rev, that does not mean you won't get kills, rather you'll have better chance to get kills as stills mages have highest damaging skill not bird and you're attacking those peoples who are low on hp, and good AOE skills as well. In this way your team will be 2times more stronger having a int mage like you, obviously only if your other team mates also do their jobs.

Now if you're doing your job, ignor the dumb peoples, there always will be these type of peoples.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Waug,Waug,Waug... even if he stays behind a good bear knows his range and will prolly beakon him and since mages dont dodge 99% of the time the pull will hit and then the bird will just one shot him...For an int mage to be good they have to hide and use the corners...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Staying in a group is no bueno this cap. I've even seen pallies die from two blastshots.
    OneRandomNoob - 76 meatshield | Gaunab - 76 dodgenub

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaunab For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cheeniviepl67 View Post
    Waug,Waug,Waug... even if he stays behind a good bear knows his range and will prolly beakon him and since mages dont dodge 99% of the time the pull will hit and then the bird will just one shot him...For an int mage to be good they have to hide and use the corners...

well I thought small hint is enough for good players, perhaps Ona got this, cuz I noticed in CTF he is doing it properly, anyway I need to explain things for average players, so no problem.

If u thing that mages are so underpowered that they don't have any chance even hiding behind a tank, then perhaps u need better understanding on game tactics. your point was bit imaginary and funny as well. so as per ur observation a bear can pull a mage who is hiding behind a tank, how is this possible when the mage is 3-6m(as for example) behind from his team mates as u mentioned everyone have proper knowledge of range and they are playing according to that. now what do u mean by one shot, when blast is necessary to waste on MS.

FYI, u should not underestimate the damaging power of a mage, so if a mage can't do well even hiding behind a tank, then perhaps the mage should quit PvP.

also for your information ONLY A MAGE CAN LITERALLY ONE HIT (just one skill without that auto hit, i meant) KILL SOMEONE WHO HAS PROPER SET WITH 3 PIECES ELITE RING and properly buffed, NOT A BIRD, so next time u say something be wiser.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Just this cap their arent to many good int mages that know what they have to do to stay alive... imo the best ctf int mage is nicca aka snow. She may hide alot but she uses corners very well and lnows her distance and ms delay but there arent many like her most of them will just rev u anywhere in the middle of a battle. Also she knows what shes doing she has expererience which many mages dont have...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Dear Fellow Int mages
    In my opinion you guys are making it sound harder than it is yes int mages suck I completely agree however I still think an intmage can still be good this cap. If A fox can succeed this cap then I believe any class can. We may not be able to kill as much as we could but we still play a vital role in ctf . The main objective is to win as a team and although we aren't as deadly int mages can still win. Birds are a much easier class to succeed with this cap but that means that in general if a underpowered class such as an int Mage can do good then they gain more respect. The best int mages should be able to adapt to any cap.
    Jc

22. The Following User Says Thank You to jcoultet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Personally I have up in my kdr. I started at a bad time. But reason I made this thread was some convos I had with other int mages. About how we tend to get raged at a lot over heals and rev. It's like a no win situation. Basically at this point i just sacrafice my kdr to ensure my team gets their heals and hopefully a revive before i get targeted. But everyone who has participated in this Convo I've never been raged from.

Waug I think Cheen was referring to when Mage doesn't have ms up. Btw I'm a she lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Btw thank to everyone participating on this thread. Good thought and opinions being said