Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends 2v2 Tournament, July 27th

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Haha, you know what I mean though, Blak. For example, vs. a Non-Mythic'd rogue, it's usually pretty simple to kill him.

Meh, I digress. I guess I enjoy being one to stick up for the underdogs at times, you know?
    Wrong again apollo.. you can never guess, 1 rogue crit can be fatal regarding of having mythics.. so its about luck, skills.. and little on gear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ipredator View Post
    Wrong again apollo.. you can never guess, 1 rogue crit can be fatal regarding of having mythics.. so its about luck, skills.. and little on gear
    Pred, 1v1, I have yet to face a non mythic rogue that I had difficulty in killing. I am just stating what I see. Also, these are PvP frequenters (again, from what I see).

However, I do not wish to derail the thread, so if mythics remain, that's fine. It isn't really affecting me, just giving me an edge.
    Last edited by Zeus; 07-11-2013 at 11:40 AM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

I didn't know bien did Al stuff too

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I had a kdr of 24k / 9k at ctf and 4k / 1.3k tdm.. without having a single mythic and i was able to kill players with full mythic without any troubles with legendary gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

I had a kdr of 24k / 9k at ctf and 4k / 1.3k tdm.. without having a single mythic and i was able to kill players with full mythic without any troubles with legendary gear.
    You're one funny guy aren't you?
    BUYING A NEW SIGNATURE PIC - PM ME!
    READ ME TO RE-SPARK POCKET LEGENDS!
    Click Me! Or Click Me! Or Click Both!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SkullCrusher View Post
    There is nothing funny.. if you want to try me, im always around.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

There is nothing funny.. if you want to try me, im always around.
    If you're level 30 then sure. Add me - CalmedFear.
    BUYING A NEW SIGNATURE PIC - PM ME!
    READ ME TO RE-SPARK POCKET LEGENDS!
    Click Me! Or Click Me! Or Click Both!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

If you're level 30 then sure. Add me - CalmedFear.
    1st of all ipredator is lev 31

second of all you dont want to 1vs that guy... take my advice

9. The Following User Says Thank You to psychoscream For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

nice. looking for a teammate, just pm me.
    ballistixx / resbakk
    mage.
    Ballistixx
    Demonz GM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Here's my comment about people fussing about gears.

First of all .. Top players didn't get top for reasons . We worked hard for our gears and our wealth and for those people who are complaining.. Maybe if you weren't so busy complaining but also working hard like we did , you'd have the gear by now. This is a tournament , "best of the best" the rich people got it easier now that most bec hard work pays off.. We were all ones noobs and had no gear what so ever. And I made most of my fortune on drops, and most of my fortune now doesn't go to me but to help out other people who once I was.. With pots with decent gears to start them with.. I think mythic gears shouldn't be banned .. When it comes down to it.. It doesn't come down to gears.. It comes down to skill NO MATTER WHAT. a level 30 can beat a level 31 with gear no problem if that 31 with gear doesn't have strategic play.

And I heard some people were complaining how there's only two mythic rings given out? You should all be thankful there's even mythic ring given out. The last few tournaments were just plats.. That was just a bonus.. And the winner deserves it. Work hard. Complaining doesn't get you no where.

P.s just like ipred said.. GEARS won't matter much , when u look at the big picture gear has little effect on it, helps but won't make u win

12. The Following User Says Thank You to inkredible For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

That's truth he's not being funny, ipred is one of the top rogues that's not a question

14. The Following User Says Thank You to inkredible For This Useful Post:

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    803 Posts

The only reason I banned Arcane items is because they are very rare in the game.

Mythic items are a little more common but still rare. The people who have mythic items have earned them and mythics are allowed in this tournament. Thanks for understanding
    | | |

| |

Need Help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Delphina View Post
    The only reason I banned Arcane items is because they are very rare in the game.

Mythic items are a little more common but still rare. The people who have mythic items have earned them and mythics are allowed in this tournament. Thanks for understanding
    First, I want to say how AWESOME it is that you are putting the time to organize this and have set up a block of time. Mine, and I am sure so many others frustration with the old PL tournaments was A) Each round lasted for weeks, because B) 16 Sets of people, all from different time zones tried negotiating a time to meet in game, which was a disaster.

That being said, I have to question the banning of the Arcane Items on principle. Now, I won't be entering and I DON'T HAVE ONE, and I understand they are ... overpowered ... but isn't that the point? The entire game is based around the idea of obtaining these items, and players spend hundreds^x of hours and dollars trying to get them, which is encouraged and of course, extremely profitable. To say, these are the Gawdly Weapons, go get em ... but you can't use em in an official StS(G) event ... well sounds puzzling.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    First, I want to say how AWESOME it is that you are putting the time to organize this and have set up a block of time. Mine, and I am sure so many others frustration with the old PL tournaments was A) Each round lasted for weeks, because B) 16 Sets of people, all from different time zones tried negotiating a time to meet in game, which was a disaster.

That being said, I have to question the banning of the Arcane Items on principle. Now, I won't be entering and I DON'T HAVE ONE, and I understand they are ... overpowered ... but isn't that the point? The entire game is based around the idea of obtaining these items, and players spend hundreds^x of hours and dollars trying to get them, which is encouraged and of course, extremely profitable. To say, these are the Gawdly Weapons, go get em ... but you can't use em in an official StS(G) event ... well sounds puzzling.

It's easy

1. Arcane are I overly rare roughly around 10 people have the weapon for both rogues and warrior, while mythics.. There's 100s!!
    2. Sorcerer doesn't have arcane weapon , unfair for them
    3. If you're not playing, why are you fussing over arcane?
    I'm pretty sure 9/10 people will agree no arcane , for the matter it's super super duper rare, hence majority agrees
    As for mythic , there's really only Apollo fussing over the 80% of people who doesn't have mythics .. Which idont understand why because his got one and those who doesn't have mythics aren't complaining
    4. They're too OP , it would be totally unfair , and trust me if arcane wasn't banned? You'd hear more people fuss. And I bet you majority of the 32 teams will have mythics one way or the other so it's pretty fair to have mythic.. And since they're not that OP comparing to high end pinks

Edited : and oh arcane can only be obtained from crates .. Therefore involves plats and more likely real life golds.. While mythics can be farmed and worked hard for.. Opening crates isn't hard work.. That's just a gamble between the player and the game.. And the game isn't all about obtaining arcane as u stated
    Last edited by inkredible; 07-11-2013 at 03:07 PM.

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredble View Post

Edited : and oh arcane can only be obtained from crates .. Therefore involves plats and more likely real life golds.. While mythics can be farmed and worked hard for.. Opening crates isn't hard work.. That's just a gamble between the player and the game.. And the game isn't all about obtaining arcane as u stated
    Both Mythics and Arcanes come from the same places, Locked Crates and Elite Chests.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Both Mythics and Arcanes come from the same places, Locked Crates and Elite Chests.
    Arcane only crates - require plats

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredble View Post
    It's easy

1. Arcane are I overly rare roughly around 10 people have the weapon for both rogues and warrior, while mythics.. There's 100s!!
    2. Sorcerer doesn't have arcane weapon , unfair for them
    3. If you're not playing, why are you fussing over arcane?
    I'm pretty sure 9/10 people will agree no arcane , for the matter it's super super duper rare, hence majority agrees
    As for mythic , there's really only Apollo fussing over the 80% of people who doesn't have mythics .. Which idont understand why because his got one and those who doesn't have mythics aren't complaining
    4. They're too OP , it would be totally unfair , and trust me if arcane wasn't banned? You'd hear more people fuss. And I bet you majority of the 32 teams will have mythics one way or the other so it's pretty fair to have mythic.. And since they're not that OP comparing to high end pinks

If you're going by the concept, "we earned it, so we can use it" then it is only fair to allow Arcanes as well. I know people who have worked for their Arcane pets, Hammers, Hooks, etc without opening locked crates.

You can't have your cake and eat it too, IMO. If mythics are allowed, so should arcanes. If arcanes aren't allowed, mythics should not be either.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    If you're going by the concept, "we earned it, so we can use it" then it is only fair to allow Arcanes as well. I know people who have worked for their Arcane pets, Hammers, Hooks, etc without opening locked crates.

You can't have your cake and eat it too, IMO. If mythics are allowed, so should arcanes. If arcanes aren't allowed, mythics should not be either.

Bro there's more factors why arcane isn't allowed. Don't focus on this one and think its okay, it's too OP, mythics aren't - like I said before bonechill bow nt much diff to mythic bow etc for warriors mythic etc Etc i hate repeating myself , as for arcane - again it's way too rare - around 10 ppl have it . READ AGAIN.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Delphina View Post

Yep. Maul = auto gg

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by birdmasta View Post
    i doubt any sorceror is gonna be paired with anybody... the most common team would probably be rogue and warrior.
    Rogue and a Mage , works well now I'm at work I CNT read rules right now but Mage and Mage partnered for pretty goo chance to, same with Mage and warrior , comes down to team work skills and strategy..

I've noticed some people comment these things negatively, mostly the ones who hasn't 2v2 with diff classes or 2v2 in general - mythic gears help but once again.. Won't make u win, plus mythic bow and bone chill aren't much diff , some noble for warriors give better health and armor than mythic armor etc. .. And mythic helms?? They're lvl 26 they're not much diff , I'd prefer noble of will helm than mythic warrior helm

24. The Following User Says Thank You to inkredible For This Useful Post: