Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends 2v2 Tournament, July 27th

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SkullCrusher View Post
    You're one funny guy aren't you?
    There is nothing funny.. if you want to try me, im always around.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by birdmasta View Post
    i doubt any sorceror is gonna be paired with anybody... the most common team would probably be rogue and warrior.
    Rogue and a Mage , works well now I'm at work I CNT read rules right now but Mage and Mage partnered for pretty goo chance to, same with Mage and warrior , comes down to team work skills and strategy..

I've noticed some people comment these things negatively, mostly the ones who hasn't 2v2 with diff classes or 2v2 in general - mythic gears help but once again.. Won't make u win, plus mythic bow and bone chill aren't much diff , some noble for warriors give better health and armor than mythic armor etc. .. And mythic helms?? They're lvl 26 they're not much diff , I'd prefer noble of will helm than mythic warrior helm

3. The Following User Says Thank You to inkredible For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Does anyone want to pair up with me? Apollo, L31 Full Mythic Rogue.

Actually, Delphina, I noticed that this event is catered towards the other side of the world, judging by the time zone. With all due respect, that is completely unfair considering that this is a US based game and most of your consumers will be cut off from this.

Example: The entire east coast will be forced to stay up from roughly midnight to 3AM. Correct me if I'm wrong, but many players are east coast players. I think that a time zone should be picked that is not centered towards the Northern/Southern Hemisphere.

Yeah they might stay up late.. But DONT THEY ALREADY MOST of them stay up late with or without tourny hahah

Anyways one way or the other someone time zone will be affected .. Either one zone wake up early as 4-6 am or some stay up till 3am.. If u wanna e on this tourny bad then u take that consequences
    Last edited by inkredible; 07-11-2013 at 12:53 PM.

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by inkredble View Post
    Rogue and a Mage , works well now I'm at work I CNT read rules right now but Mage and Mage partnered for pretty goo chance to, same with Mage and warrior , comes down to team work skills and strategy..

I've noticed some people comment these things negatively, mostly the ones who hasn't 2v2 with diff classes or 2v2 in general - mythic gears help but once again.. Won't make u win, plus mythic bow and bone chill aren't much diff , some noble for warriors give better health and armor than mythic armor etc. .. And mythic helms?? They're lvl 26 they're not much diff , I'd prefer noble of will helm than mythic warrior helm
    Rogue and Mage would actually do quite well considering the DPS factor and unlimited mana for Rogue so that he/she can spam skills.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Rogue and Mage would actually do quite well considering the DPS factor and unlimited mana for Rogue so that he/she can spam skills.
    any class can get mana from warriors' vengefull

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Delphina View Post
    The only reason I banned Arcane items is because they are very rare in the game.

Mythic items are a little more common but still rare. The people who have mythic items have earned them and mythics are allowed in this tournament. Thanks for understanding
    First, I want to say how AWESOME it is that you are putting the time to organize this and have set up a block of time. Mine, and I am sure so many others frustration with the old PL tournaments was A) Each round lasted for weeks, because B) 16 Sets of people, all from different time zones tried negotiating a time to meet in game, which was a disaster.

That being said, I have to question the banning of the Arcane Items on principle. Now, I won't be entering and I DON'T HAVE ONE, and I understand they are ... overpowered ... but isn't that the point? The entire game is based around the idea of obtaining these items, and players spend hundreds^x of hours and dollars trying to get them, which is encouraged and of course, extremely profitable. To say, these are the Gawdly Weapons, go get em ... but you can't use em in an official StS(G) event ... well sounds puzzling.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

I need a partnerrrrr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ipredator View Post
    There is nothing funny.. if you want to try me, im always around.
    If you're level 30 then sure. Add me - CalmedFear.
    BUYING A NEW SIGNATURE PIC - PM ME!
    READ ME TO RE-SPARK POCKET LEGENDS!
    Click Me! Or Click Me! Or Click Both!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TuMadreee View Post
    I need a partnerrrrr
    i'd be your mate but it is forbidden

Sometimes GM of Deviant Misfits. We aim to misbehave!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    First, I want to say how AWESOME it is that you are putting the time to organize this and have set up a block of time. Mine, and I am sure so many others frustration with the old PL tournaments was A) Each round lasted for weeks, because B) 16 Sets of people, all from different time zones tried negotiating a time to meet in game, which was a disaster.

That being said, I have to question the banning of the Arcane Items on principle. Now, I won't be entering and I DON'T HAVE ONE, and I understand they are ... overpowered ... but isn't that the point? The entire game is based around the idea of obtaining these items, and players spend hundreds^x of hours and dollars trying to get them, which is encouraged and of course, extremely profitable. To say, these are the Gawdly Weapons, go get em ... but you can't use em in an official StS(G) event ... well sounds puzzling.

It's easy

1. Arcane are I overly rare roughly around 10 people have the weapon for both rogues and warrior, while mythics.. There's 100s!!
    2. Sorcerer doesn't have arcane weapon , unfair for them
    3. If you're not playing, why are you fussing over arcane?
    I'm pretty sure 9/10 people will agree no arcane , for the matter it's super super duper rare, hence majority agrees
    As for mythic , there's really only Apollo fussing over the 80% of people who doesn't have mythics .. Which idont understand why because his got one and those who doesn't have mythics aren't complaining
    4. They're too OP , it would be totally unfair , and trust me if arcane wasn't banned? You'd hear more people fuss. And I bet you majority of the 32 teams will have mythics one way or the other so it's pretty fair to have mythic.. And since they're not that OP comparing to high end pinks

Edited : and oh arcane can only be obtained from crates .. Therefore involves plats and more likely real life golds.. While mythics can be farmed and worked hard for.. Opening crates isn't hard work.. That's just a gamble between the player and the game.. And the game isn't all about obtaining arcane as u stated
    Last edited by inkredible; 07-11-2013 at 03:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SkullCrusher View Post
    If you're level 30 then sure. Add me - CalmedFear.
    1st of all ipredator is lev 31

second of all you dont want to 1vs that guy... take my advice

13. The Following User Says Thank You to psychoscream For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psychoscream

Is Pred gonna scam him if he 1v1's him? If not, I don't believe that's advice, that's just called being scared of someone over a game.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Edited : and oh arcane can only be obtained from crates .. Therefore involves plats and more likely real life golds.. While mythics can be farmed and worked hard for.. Opening crates isn't hard work.. That's just a gamble between the player and the game.. And the game isn't all about obtaining arcane as u stated
    Both Mythics and Arcanes come from the same places, Locked Crates and Elite Chests.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

It's easy

1. Arcane are I overly rare roughly around 10 people have the weapon for both rogues and warrior, while mythics.. There's 100s!!
    2. Sorcerer doesn't have arcane weapon , unfair for them
    3. If you're not playing, why are you fussing over arcane?
    I'm pretty sure 9/10 people will agree no arcane , for the matter it's super super duper rare, hence majority agrees
    As for mythic , there's really only Apollo fussing over the 80% of people who doesn't have mythics .. Which idont understand why because his got one and those who doesn't have mythics aren't complaining
    4. They're too OP , it would be totally unfair , and trust me if arcane wasn't banned? You'd hear more people fuss. And I bet you majority of the 32 teams will have mythics one way or the other so it's pretty fair to have mythic.. And since they're not that OP comparing to high end pinks

If you're going by the concept, "we earned it, so we can use it" then it is only fair to allow Arcanes as well. I know people who have worked for their Arcane pets, Hammers, Hooks, etc without opening locked crates.

You can't have your cake and eat it too, IMO. If mythics are allowed, so should arcanes. If arcanes aren't allowed, mythics should not be either.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

The reason arcane weapons aren't allowed is because SORCERERS DON'T HAVE THEM YET. Nothing more, nothing less.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    Is Pred gonna scam him if he 1v1's him? If not, I don't believe that's advice, that's just called being scared of someone over a game.
    Scam in a 1v1 ? Oh thats common.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

what exactly are sorcerors "stuns" now? fire is one. but that lasts like a second. their gun is the second but it is luck on charges. also, 2v2 is not in dire need of AOE. maybe if it was 5v5 it would be a different story. anyways each of the classes have AOE.

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    Ha, agreed Apollo, but not many would like to buy gear other than their mythic sets (I'm talking about full mythics here) for a contest they may not win.
    @birdmasta, sure people would like to pair up with mages, they're useful in 2v2s beause of their AoE and stuns.
    who wants to pair up with me? Second time of asking -.-

PL: Fear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ipredator View Post
    Scam in a 1v1 ? Oh thats common.
    1) I grind to your level and we 1v1 OR..
    2) Make a level 30 account and 1v1 me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psychoscream View Post

I'd rather not take advice from a psycho, thanks anyways.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Both Mythics and Arcanes come from the same places, Locked Crates and Elite Chests.
    Arcane only crates - require plats