So one thing I'm noticing as I am farming and farming for all the elite items in this game is there is very little overall differentiation between items, and very few possible item modifiers.

I think this makes perfect sense for early on – start slim and simple, and don't bloat it up with all kinds of random convoluted stats like WoW has become. However, just thinking back to Diablo the addition of several more item modifiers could add a ton of fun and variation to loot drops and play styles in this game. Here are some examples:

- Life leech or mana leech (%age of damage you deal is returned to you as mana or health), great for altering play styles to be more aggressive/reckless
- Increased magic find modifier that might slightly increase the chance of items dropping overall, or slightly increase the chance of higher quality items dropping for you. Great for OCD treasure farming end-game players.
- Increased attack speed, or increased run speed. I know these modifiers make most sense on gloves/boots respectively, which at least for now are not represented in Pocket Legends, but still, it'd be really nice to be able to focus on jacking up your weapon speed or running faster to kite more effectively, etc.
- +1 to all learned skills, ideally allowing players to overreach the 5 level spell cap as well (again similar to Diablo where there is a natural skill investment cap of 20 points, but you can boost them over that with + to skill items.)
- Damage reflection modifier for armors, and specifically to add a bit of passive DPS to tanks.
- Chill/Frozen on hit modifier for armor, where enemies that hit you will be slowed temporarily.

- Separate, but relevant point. One thing I loved in Diablo was the slight variance in armor/damage values even between 'named' uniques, which added an entire extra dimension/layer of trading and item valuation. (A 'perfect' defense unique armor could be worth 20 times an 'average' unique armor with otherwise same stats.)

There are probably tons of other possible fun modifiers I missed here, so feel free to contribute everyone!