Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Spawning is out of hands

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Exclamation Spawning is out of hands

We all end gamers know the "spawn gang" in ctf matches, which are lead by Azichcbjsixusufjsomething. He has nowadays received tons of followers who continue doing what azichhfbskfjsjf started.

Map is Rockwall Fort, one member of the spawn gang hosts the game and all 3 members join the same side, walk to enemy team's spawn room and wait for innocent game joiners and spawn him/them 3v1 or 3v2. The host of the game usually boots anyone "good" aka known pvper and picks only the weak pvpers. I've never seen a 3v3 spawning situation as the spawners may die in a 3v3 situation. Games are usually 3v1 picking on one innocent guy who wanted to have some ctf fun. Besides of this the spawn gangers are awfully rude, trashtalking anyone who dares to join their game.

CTF SIMPLY NEEDS GATES INTO SPAWN ROOMS. Easy solution for an extremely harsh and large problem.

AfaIk these spawn gangers can be reported for "ruining game experience" and most for "vulgar language" as well. For now, I encourage every endgamer to send report for every spawner u see. When there are enough of reports, support has no other chance but to ban these people.

I personally have nothing against rushing as I love FFA. But this spawning trend is nothing but an extremely childish and disrespectful trend which has to be stopped. The opponent is given zero chance to fight back and it's extremely discouraging especially for new PvPers to join a ctf map in which they get slaughtered and trashtalked.

STS, u really need to do something about this.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to dudetus For This Useful Post: