Default Hey Guys

Hey im new here and i would like some help on
    What class should i choose
    and some tips and tricks for me thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

Hey, welcome to the community. The class is really your choosing. Whether you want to be a DPS machine (archer) and bring high DPS to enemies, or if you want to give high damage and last a long time as a tank (warrior) or if you want to have high damage spells, ability to heal, and have low healt (Mage) its really your choice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey thanks for your help and i picked the archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Nice choice, but this in only the beginning. Will you be a sword weilding birdy, an avian mage, a shiv user or a tradional bow weilder?

You must decide. This is a new world. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries; a world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is a beast class...Takes some work though because you have to use a lot of potions from its low health around level 1-40...Pick the enchantress and instead of putting your attribute points on intelligence, put it all on strength and use warrior weapons...hope this helps, HAVE FUN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

With a pally (Paladin, strength Enchantress), it's actually easier to go straight Inteligence and then respec at around level 40. Your survivability as a pally at the lower levels is.....not good. And it's hard to find the gold to buy the health and mana pots you'll need at that level.

Back to OP--they all have good and bad points. You could be the brave and valiant bear, but expect to buy a lot of potions and be ready to be on the front line always. A dashing and debonair bird, but your armor sucks and be prepared to run a lot to stay alive. The enchanting and mystical Enchantress, but same problems as the birds. As a team, though, they do a good job. Whatever you choose, welcome and enjoy. And no rule says you can't run one (or more) of each.
    Rauen Haikus' dex 60 sammich-maker; Grievousangel Haikus' 58 Mage/Butler, Jeffrey; Diffie Wounded's 55 drink-mixer; Ghazaal Noobmigo's 47 cheerleader. SL: Rauen, 36 Op & Bod's turkey baster; Yosinabe 36 Engi; Chedaka 36 Comm