Thread: Steps to be 1 of the strongest warriors in AL(max lvl)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Question Steps to be 1 of the strongest warriors in AL(max lvl)

Hey there forum members, after thinking, I've decided to post a guide: how to become strongest warrior in AL, hope it's useful for u

1st: Stats build up: To become a strongest warrior, u need to add all ur stats points in Strength
    2nd: Skill build up: To acquire best Skill, put skill points in the following skills:
    Active skills:
    1) Skyward Smash 4/5(remove the mana gain upgrade)
    2) Vengefull Blood 5/5
    3) Windmill 5/5 (for PvE & PvP) or Axe Throw 5/5 (for powerful PvP)
    4) Horn of Renew 4/5(remove the taunting upgrade)

Passive skills:
    1) Might 5/5
    2) Damage 4/5
    3) Knowledge 3/5

3rd: Lvling up: To get faster xp & least deaths while lvling, these steps would be useful

1) Complete Backenridge forest & repeat it again & again till ur lvl5.
    2) Don't use potions until ur health is below 35%
    3) Complete Backenridge Aqueducts, Backenridge Village & Goldmine & repeat it again & again untill ur lvl10
    4) Do Watchers Tomb lvl1 & repeat it again & again till lvl13
    5) Then Do Watchers Tomb lvl2 & repeat it again & again till lvl15
    6) Then Watchers Tomb lvl3 & repeatit again & again till lvl18
    7) In between lvling, use good gears, non legendary
    8) After reaching lvl18, Complete Ydra Outskirts, Rooks hideout, Ydra Forest, Rooks nest.(party with equal lvl members)
    9) In Kraag, Go to Kraag tombs & do lvl1 again & again till lvl20
    10) If bored, Complete Dead city Outskirts, Dead city, Arcanum Grounds, Lost Mage mine, Arcanum Castle & Tower of Madrom
    11) Train urself in Arcanum Grounds & in Lost mage mine till ur lvl21
    12) Go to Windmore city, & complete Windmore Harbor, Southern Seas
    13) In Paradise Pier, get good gears from Auction, & train urself in Southern seas again & again till lvl23
    14) Complete Grog beach & train there till lvl25, or train in Southern Seas
    15) Finally, Complete Ancient Mariner reef & Skull cove with party members
    16) Go to Watchers Tomb lvl4, party with players with same lvl of urs & train there till lvl29 (lots of training -_-)
    17) At Nordr, Complete Jurn woods & reach successfully in Stronghold, gather party members, complete quests
    18) Finally, party with high lvl members & complete Mount Spyr, Olgter keep, Crystal Caverns & Hall of Valhiem

These r the ways to lvlup & complete the game with having least no. of deaths

4th: Equipment Build up: To build ur warrior character the powerful, u need these type of gears
    Weapon: Always use epic weapons till ur lvl25, then u can legendary weapon (like: captain axe, Storm sword, etc)
    PS: Use weapons with lot of STR
    Helm & Armor: Always use Epic weapon till lvl25, then u can use legendary armors
    PS: Use Helm having '......of will or ......of grace'
    PS: Use armor having '......of will or ......of grace'
    Accessories: Use accessories having Lot strength & damage, it can be epic or legendary
    Pets: Take Guapo as Starter pet, then use stronger pet like ribbit, Loki, snaggletooth, etc(pets having lot of STR damage bonus or both)

5th: How to kill bosses in Arlor: This guide will show u the strategies against bosses of Arlor:
    1) Backenridge Forest: Very Easy, just kill him
    2) Backenridge Aqueducts: Very Easy, just kill him
    3) Backenridge Village:
    i) Jarl: Kill him, just watch out from his charged blow
    ii) Thunk-Eye: Kill him as fast as u can, watch out from his Fire Arrow
    4) Backenridge Gold Mine: Run around in circle near the portal to avoid his attack. Don't attack until he says I'm exhausted' or 'I need rest'... At 1st he uses berserker buff, after some sec. his buff vanishes, then u should attack before he uses his berserker buff again, if he uses buff again, repeat the steps
    5) Ydra Outskirts: Stahl: Very easy to kill, to get achievement don't step on poison while killing him
    6) Rooks hideout: Mother: Very easy to kill, watch out from her vicious charged bite
    7) Ydra Forest: There r 2 bosses together: Kill the Lady boss 1st, then the troll boss, but watch out from troll hammer swing
    8) Rooks Nest: Bael, the most powerful boss among lvl16 players, to kill him, u need lots of pots & very good party members as he will call lots of reinforcements including 2 master assassin, & also watch out from Master Assassin & Bael's dispersed hell attack. It will be a very hard fight so be careful
    9) Dead City Outskirts: Ann: She is very lethal, but have very low hp, kill her as fast as u can & & use HoR for healing
    10) Dead City: A troll boss: Unlike the other troll boss, this is sure an ultimate troll.boss as ever(at ur lvl) u need more than enough attack & heal & defence to defeat him, Dodge his charged poison blow & from poison swing cut & don't step on poison, or ask help from high lvl players
    11) Arcanum Grounds: i) Main map: 2 boss will be there, a simple mage, only dodge his charged attack & kill him before he calls for exploding pumpkins, 2nd Boss, Captain Rutger: be very careful, his normal attacks r very strong & he uses illusions to make copies of him todo more damage, to kill him, avoid running around in circle, use lots of pots, shield, & stay close to himfor counter attack
    ii) Mini map: Lost mage mines(still important) Antee: very easy to kill, nothing to wry
    12) Arcanum Castle: Glob: Still very hard, watch out from him demon bite attack, & kill his reinforcements 1st, stay focused when he uses trembling ground to stun for 1-3 sec
    13) Tower of Madrom: Lord Madrom: The last boss of Dead city expansion: he have ultra high attack, but very easy to kill till half of his health(just stay say from his firestorm) but then comes trouble, he calls to knockback mages, who will inflict damage & knocks back, to overcome this, stay very close to the mages, kill them 1st, & run around them while killing mages to minimize lord madrom's attacks, use hp aswell as mp pots

More info will be updated later on......
    so keep on watching this thread for more new guides
    Pls post ur comments or give me ur thanks if this guide is useful to u

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING THIS THREAD!!
    Last edited by Tryndamare; 08-01-2013 at 09:27 AM. Reason: updates
    <font size=4><font color=#0000FF><i><b>Tryndamare</b></i></font></font>

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tryndamare For This Useful Post: