Quote Originally Posted by Drearivev View Post
Rally Cry is AWESOME for Elite runs. I've experienced it (as a Rogue) in Elite Oltgar.
My experience in Elite Oltgar:
Obviously, you don't want to kill all the mobs because that would take forever. So, if a Warrior uses HoR + RC, then the entire party can run through all the mobs without getting clobbered. Then another Warrior uses HoR again so it would be 4 seconds of invincibility. Normally, anyone would get clobbered by the mobs in a matter of seconds even if they have invincibility. But RC saves your butt with or without invincibility. Honestly, VB is better, but RC is another valuable skill. Try putting it in when the lvl caps get higher and higher when you can have pretty much any skill you want.

My build on my lvl 12 Warrior: (it works well for me)
CS 2/5 (exploding upgrade)
SS 2/5 (extra damage)
VB 3/5 (increased duration and extra STR)
HoR 3/5 (longer buffs and shield)
Juggernaut 1/5

Pure PvE build. Works well in tombs and stuff. You can even solo. When you get to boss, switch SS or CS with Juggernaut because you WILL run low on health fast. I'm thinking of RC one day. One day.
i dnt think u need decimation upgrade on cs. if u want cs use extended reach (to taunt more enemies) , relentless strike (to knockbck enemies) nd staggering blow( to feeble nd cancel boss windups). rest all good bt decimation is lame upgrade unless u has high crit nd high dmg enough to slain enemy in one cs skill to make d target explode( has 45% chance only lol). RC not good. bt as armour buff is given in "%" so more armour more effective. so it is useless atm seeing mere 1400armour lol.
jug is best skill bt its cooldwn makes it lame to use.

bt at endgame CS will nt b mch effective. AT will b best against boss battle, coz of 16m range, 10%more dmg, feeble as well as armour debuff over 4m range, feeble only of CS