Quote Originally Posted by Crowsfoot View Post
Why I use juggernaut: I do BIG pulls.

I often run the entire elite overgrow map in 4 pulls. Subsequently, I use juggernaut 4 times a run. Juggernaut lets players with lower armor (or in my case, players who like massive pulls) survive harder maps. With jugg, players can survive long enough for mages and rogues to thin the heard of mobs to the point it is manageable.

For some time I was with you, in all previous seasons jugg was not worth the points (IMO) because of the long cool down. However, with the stun lock and massive debuffs in the shuyal expansion I found it vital for some elite maps. It is now part of my tanking map.

Note: I don't use jugg every time it recharges. When and where is more important than how much with this skill.

---

@rally cry: buffing party dodge doesn't matter if I have all, or at least the the majority of, the aggro.
But the dodge buff is very helpful not only to others in your party but also you as the warrior. Put that with a pet like konga or malison and you have a high chance not taking any damage at all. Like I said, we all play the game differently. Your strategy works perfectly fine so theres no need for a change. Just trying to throw out a few suggestions.