Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Steps to be 1 of the strongest warriors in AL(max lvl)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keikali View Post
    Thanks. Yea I want to try and not decrease my damage for more HP or Armor. I'm trying to find a good balance.

Also I have been considering taking out Skyward Smash for Chest Splitter for strictly bosses, but CS drains mana like nothing.
    no dnt drop skyward hammer. instead put 3points in it. (no points to mana back nd bigger radius)
    nd cs is not good skill. if u want a skill wich is strictly for boss then use AT. there putting 4points will serve u well. (no point to chain bait).
    u can compare urself between cs nd at abilities.
    AT has more dmg, can debuff armour nd can stun bt has long cd then cs. feeble ability same.
    jst switch ur windmill to AT at boss battle.
    (WM needs to b atleast 6m close to boss bt AT has 12m range nd it is always safe to attack from distance).

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wowsome View Post
    I have run with two builds for elites this season and both have served me well.

Build #1
    SS 3/5
    WM 4/5
    HoR 4/5
    RC 5/5
    STR 5/5b
    Armor 5/5
    INT 4/5
    - I drop VB because relatively my damage sucks anyways . RC helps me better in playing my role as a tank.

Build #2
    SS 3/5
    WM 4/5
    HoR 4/5
    CS 2/5
    AT 4/5
    STR 5/5
    Armor 5/5
    INT 3/5
    - AT replaces SS only for bosses... all the taunts and feebles a tank can have.

To add to the OP w.r.t. pets, I suggest adding Shiloh and the stun/panic pets to the list.
    all i want to say is that u r dependent on pots nd mages

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by keikali View Post
    I've never thought of trying Rally Cry. Might check it out instead of VB.

5 skills? I just don't like the thought of taking points out of another skill that waters that skill down or even out of points that can possibly go into a passive skill.
    i thought the same before i actually tried it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rajnikanth View Post
    all i want to say is that u r dependent on pots nd mages
    i dont solo, its a team game. yes, i can afford pots.
    .. RETIRED ..
    L31 PvE & L21 PvP
    ...Arcane Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Can we consider changing the title of thread to "how to kill a sorc in elite!!!"
    Just my 2 plat

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kraze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Guys, I should tell u that VB is far better than RC because of following:
    1) Charged VB gives u 50STR, 50% DAMAGE,25% CRITICAL+ hp & mana replenish for 15-20 sec.
    Ex: if u have 220 damage, after charged VB, U can deal damage of 220+110 damage+ u get 500 hp heal+600 additional hp(hp depends on 50STR)
    2) Charged RC gives u 50% Movement speed, little less damage buff, & armor buff. I don't get it y u guys use movement speed to just avoid attacks, u all know warriors r those u take damage from enemies for the party

Now tell me, which is better? VB or RC?
    <font size=4><font color=#0000FF><i><b>Tryndamare</b></i></font></font>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Rally Cry is AWESOME for Elite runs. I've experienced it (as a Rogue) in Elite Oltgar.
    My experience in Elite Oltgar:
    Obviously, you don't want to kill all the mobs because that would take forever. So, if a Warrior uses HoR + RC, then the entire party can run through all the mobs without getting clobbered. Then another Warrior uses HoR again so it would be 4 seconds of invincibility. Normally, anyone would get clobbered by the mobs in a matter of seconds even if they have invincibility. But RC saves your butt with or without invincibility. Honestly, VB is better, but RC is another valuable skill. Try putting it in when the lvl caps get higher and higher when you can have pretty much any skill you want.

My build on my lvl 12 Warrior: (it works well for me)
    CS 2/5 (exploding upgrade)
    SS 2/5 (extra damage)
    VB 3/5 (increased duration and extra STR)
    HoR 3/5 (longer buffs and shield)
    Juggernaut 1/5

Pure PvE build. Works well in tombs and stuff. You can even solo. When you get to boss, switch SS or CS with Juggernaut because you WILL run low on health fast. I'm thinking of RC one day. One day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Drearivev View Post
    Rally Cry is AWESOME for Elite runs. I've experienced it (as a Rogue) in Elite Oltgar.
    Obviously, you don't want to kill all the mobs because that would take forever. So, if a Warrior uses HoR + RC, then the entire party can run through all the mobs without getting clobbered. Then another Warrior uses HoR again so it would be 4 seconds of invincibility. Normally, anyone would get clobbered by the mobs in a matter of seconds even if they have invincibility. But RC saves your butt with or without invincibility. Honestly, VB is better, but RC is another valuable skill. Try putting it in when the lvl caps get higher and higher when you can have pretty much any skill you want.

SS 2/5 (extra damage)
    Juggernaut 1/5

Pure PvE build. Works well in tombs and stuff. You can even solo. When you get to boss, switch SS or CS with Juggernaut because you WILL run low on health fast. I'm thinking of RC one day. One day.
    i dnt think u need decimation upgrade on cs. if u want cs use extended reach (to taunt more enemies) , relentless strike (to knockbck enemies) nd staggering blow( to feeble nd cancel boss windups). rest all good bt decimation is lame upgrade unless u has high crit nd high dmg enough to slain enemy in one cs skill to make d target explode( has 45% chance only lol). RC not good. bt as armour buff is given in "%" so more armour more effective. so it is useless atm seeing mere 1400armour lol.
    jug is best skill bt its cooldwn makes it lame to use.

bt at endgame CS will nt b mch effective. AT will b best against boss battle, coz of 16m range, 10%more dmg, feeble as well as armour debuff over 4m range, feeble only of CS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGunX View Post
    i dnt think u need decimation upgrade on cs. if u want cs use extended reach (to taunt more enemies) , relentless strike (to knockbck enemies) nd staggering blow( to feeble nd cancel boss windups). rest all good bt decimation is lame upgrade unless u has high crit nd high dmg enough to slain enemy in one cs skill to make d target explode( has 45% chance only lol). RC not good. bt as armour buff is given in "%" so more armour more effective. so it is useless atm seeing mere 1400armour lol.
    jug is best skill bt its cooldwn makes it lame to use.

bt at endgame CS will nt b mch effective. AT will b best against boss battle, coz of 16m range, 10%more dmg, feeble as well as armour debuff over 4m range, feeble only of CS
    Like I said, pure PvE build. I'm not going to PvP, else I would've used the classic WM - SS combo. The reason why I have the exploding thing is because iit gives AoE. Sure, it won't happen always, but when it does, it would be good in tombs or just when there's a lot of mobs.
    But I still stand firm on my point that RC is good. Try it when respecs are free again, or later on months from now when you have skill points leftover and don't know where to put them.
    And for Jug, should I just have the 20% damage reduction upgrade? It's a PvE Warrior, no PvP at all, and there aren't many movement impairing effects, so that's useless. And the self heal, I don't understand that even. Taunting....well I guess maybe.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Like I said, pure PvE build. I'm not going to PvP, else I would've used the classic WM - SS combo. The reason why I have the exploding thing is because iit gives AoE. Sure, it won't happen always, but when it does, it would be good in tombs or just when there's a lot of mobs.
    But I still stand firm on my point that RC is good. Try it when respecs are free again, or later on months from now when you have skill points leftover and don't know where to put them.
    And for Jug, should I just have the 20% damage reduction upgrade? It's a PvE Warrior, no PvP at all, and there aren't many movement impairing effects, so that's useless. And the self heal, I don't understand that even. Taunting....well I guess maybe.
    yup jugg is BEST tank skill. max it out.
    in nodr maps all mobs nd boss has move impairing effects attacks.

20% ignoring dmg is cool. u take less hit from enemies to great extent.

self heal is that when ur hp falks below 25%, there is a 25% chance to cast self heal. i.e. u use jugg nd healed u 500hp. ur hp again fall below 25% nd ur jugg is in cooldown. at that time if u r lcky u will b healed again.

i use jugg nd feels like effects r for only 15secs.

ok. jugg cooldown is 45s bt for this long cooldown jugg shud hav these below upgrades:
    -should heal 50% hp
    -should hav atleast 25sec duration of effects
    -blocks 20% incoming dmg is ok.
    -removes not only move impairing effects bt also debuffs
    -should make atleast 50% chance to cast self heal

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

also jugg has steady taunting effect for 15sec

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rajnikanth View Post
    yup jugg is BEST tank skill. max it out.
    in nodr maps all mobs nd boss has move impairing effects attacks.

20% ignoring dmg is cool. u take less hit from enemies to great extent.

self heal is that when ur hp falks below 25%, there is a 25% chance to cast self heal. i.e. u use jugg nd healed u 500hp. ur hp again fall below 25% nd ur jugg is in cooldown. at that time if u r lcky u will b healed again.

i use jugg nd feels like effects r for only 15secs.

ok. jugg cooldown is 45s bt for this long cooldown jugg shud hav these below upgrades:
    -should heal 50% hp
    -should hav atleast 25sec duration of effects
    -blocks 20% incoming dmg is ok.
    -removes not only move impairing effects bt also debuffs
    -should make atleast 50% chance to cast self heal
    It does have 50% chance to cast self-heal if you're under 25%.
    And does the self-heal mean it gets casted by itself? You don't have to cast it?
    I don't think I need to get the movement one. If I get snared by a Snaggle, big deal lol. It wears off in a few seconds. But maybe I will get it.
    Thinking of testing maxed Rally Cry when respecs are free again. If it's good, I'll drop Juggernaut. Rally Cry is really underrated imo.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Drearivev For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

It does have 50% chance to cast self-heal if you're under 25%.
    And does the self-heal mean it gets casted by itself? You don't have to cast it?
    I don't think I need to get the movement one. If I get snared by a Snaggle, big deal lol. It wears off in a few seconds. But maybe I will get it.
    Thinking of testing maxed Rally Cry when respecs are free again. If it's good, I'll drop Juggernaut. Rally Cry is really underrated imo.
    ya. it casted by itself. u dnt need to cast again by taping skill. rofl it will b in cooldown lol.

RC is also good. bt u shud drop VB. as RC will increas dodge so mobs will hit u less. bt when vb is active then mobs need to hit u to replenish ur mana.
    RC pairs well with HoR nd malison nd kettle. also with bismark nd deston.
    i like RC bt it makes VB useless lol nd 5% dmg reduction seems so less.
    if u want RC nd want to b pure tank then use:
    CS RC HoR Hammer/windmill
    passive str,durable nd int(if u hav more points)
    bt u need a mage that will heal ur mana or u can just use mana pots :-P

2109-2111 Dimasalang cor. Tiago St., Sampaloc Metro Manila
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

go for the GOLD bro...

Pambato Cargo Forwarder, Incoporated
    www.pambato.com
    Cargo Forwarder Philippines

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

K guys, great feedbacks, I'll be updating this thread more, I'm just got free from school

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

SS 2/5 (extra damage)
    Juggernaut 1/5

Ah, u want to tell RC is good for elites, right?
    Well I'll tell u a strategy for running between through mobs without getting killed

1) be in a line/queue make a little difference in between
    2) At 1st position, a warrior will go ahead, other team mates will.follow him
    3) Warrior will use a sword with high dps, will.use VB 1st then HoR
    4) All mobs will get attracted to him as he runs through them
    5) Mobs will only chase the warrior, don't break the queue, run till u get in an empty space
    6) let the mobs respawn, & all members r safe & sound

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tryndamare View Post
    Hey there forum members, after thinking, I've decided to post a guide: how to become strongest warrior in AL, hope it's useful for u

1st: Stats build up: To become a strongest warrior, u need to add all ur stats points in Strength
    2nd: Skill build up: To acquire best Skill, put skill points in the following skills:
    Active skills:
    1) Skyward Smash 4/5(remove the mana gain upgrade)
    2) Vengefull Blood 5/5
    3) Windmill 5/5 (for PvE & PvP) or Axe Throw 5/5 (for powerful PvP)
    4) Horn of Renew 4/5(remove the taunting upgrade)

Passive skills:
    1) Might 5/5
    2) Damage 4/5
    3) Knowledge 3/5

3rd: Lvling up: To get faster xp & least deaths while lvling, these steps would be useful

1) Complete Backenridge forest & repeat it again & again till ur lvl5.
    2) Don't use potions until ur health is below 35%
    3) Complete Backenridge Aqueducts, Backenridge Village & Goldmine & repeat it again & again untill ur lvl10
    4) Do Watchers Tomb lvl1 & repeat it again & again till lvl13
    5) Then Do Watchers Tomb lvl2 & repeat it again & again till lvl15
    6) Then Watchers Tomb lvl3 & repeatit again & again till lvl18
    7) In between lvling, use good gears, non legendary
    8) After reaching lvl18, Complete Ydra Outskirts, Rooks hideout, Ydra Forest, Rooks nest.(party with equal lvl members)
    9) In Kraag, Go to Kraag tombs & do lvl1 again & again till lvl20
    10) If bored, Complete Dead city Outskirts, Dead city, Arcanum Grounds, Lost Mage mine, Arcanum Castle & Tower of Madrom
    11) Train urself in Arcanum Grounds & in Lost mage mine till ur lvl21
    12) Go to Windmore city, & complete Windmore Harbor, Southern Seas
    13) In Paradise Pier, get good gears from Auction, & train urself in Southern seas again & again till lvl23
    14) Complete Grog beach & train there till lvl25, or train in Southern Seas
    15) Finally, Complete Ancient Mariner reef & Skull cove with party members
    16) Go to Watchers Tomb lvl4, party with players with same lvl of urs & train there till lvl29 (lots of training -_-)
    17) At Nordr, Complete Jurn woods & reach successfully in Stronghold, gather party members, complete quests
    18) Finally, party with high lvl members & complete Mount Spyr, Olgter keep, Crystal Caverns & Hall of Valhiem

These r the ways to lvlup & complete the game with having least no. of deaths

4th: Equipment Build up: To build ur warrior character the powerful, u need these type of gears
    Weapon: Always use epic weapons till ur lvl25, then u can legendary weapon (like: captain axe, Storm sword, etc)
    PS: Use weapons with lot of STR
    Helm & Armor: Always use Epic weapon till lvl25, then u can use legendary armors
    PS: Use Helm having '......of will or ......of grace'
    PS: Use armor having '......of will or ......of grace'
    Accessories: Use accessories having Lot strength & damage, it can be epic or legendary
    Pets: Take Guapo as Starter pet, then use stronger pet like ribbit, Loki, snaggletooth, etc(pets having lot of STR damage bonus or both)

5th: How to kill bosses in Arlor: This guide will show u the strategies against bosses of Arlor:
    1) Backenridge Forest: Very Easy, just kill him
    2) Backenridge Aqueducts: Very Easy, just kill him
    3) Backenridge Village:
    i) Jarl: Kill him, just watch out from his charged blow
    ii) Thunk-Eye: Kill him as fast as u can, watch out from his Fire Arrow
    4) Backenridge Gold Mine: Run around in circle near the portal to avoid his attack. Don't attack until he says I'm exhausted' or 'I need rest'... At 1st he uses berserker buff, after some sec. his buff vanishes, then u should attack before he uses his berserker buff again, if he uses buff again, repeat the steps
    5) Ydra Outskirts: Stahl: Very easy to kill, to get achievement don't step on poison while killing him
    6) Rooks hideout: Mother: Very easy to kill, watch out from her vicious charged bite
    7) Ydra Forest: There r 2 bosses together: Kill the Lady boss 1st, then the troll boss, but watch out from troll hammer swing
    8) Rooks Nest: Bael, the most powerful boss among lvl16 players, to kill him, u need lots of pots & very good party members as he will call lots of reinforcements including 2 master assassin, & also watch out from Master Assassin & Bael's dispersed hell attack. It will be a very hard fight so be careful
    9) Dead City Outskirts: Ann: She is very lethal, but have very low hp, kill her as fast as u can & & use HoR for healing
    10) Dead City: A troll boss: Unlike the other troll boss, this is sure an ultimate troll.boss as ever(at ur lvl) u need more than enough attack & heal & defence to defeat him, Dodge his charged poison blow & from poison swing cut & don't step on poison, or ask help from high lvl players
    11) Arcanum Grounds: i) Main map: 2 boss will be there, a simple mage, only dodge his charged attack & kill him before he calls for exploding pumpkins, 2nd Boss, Captain Rutger: be very careful, his normal attacks r very strong & he uses illusions to make copies of him todo more damage, to kill him, avoid running around in circle, use lots of pots, shield, & stay close to himfor counter attack
    ii) Mini map: Lost mage mines(still important) Antee: very easy to kill, nothing to wry
    12) Arcanum Castle: Glob: Still very hard, watch out from him demon bite attack, & kill his reinforcements 1st, stay focused when he uses trembling ground to stun for 1-3 sec
    13) Tower of Madrom: Lord Madrom: The last boss of Dead city expansion: he have ultra high attack, but very easy to kill till half of his health(just stay say from his firestorm) but then comes trouble, he calls to knockback mages, who will inflict damage & knocks back, to overcome this, stay very close to the mages, kill them 1st, & run around them while killing mages to minimize lord madrom's attacks, use hp aswell as mp pots

More info will be updated later on......
    so keep on watching this thread for more new guides
    Pls post ur comments or give me ur thanks if this guide is useful to u

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING THIS THREAD!!

Sent from my i-mobile IQ 5.1 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

OMG! ZzzzZZZzzZZZzzzZZZZzzzz

The key to be a strong warrior is hard work ^_^

admit it guys all strong warrior in the game dont share builds.

All of us want to be unique in other ways.

You can see my stats but you will never know my build.. Name:  dredjango.jpg
Views: 618
Size:  30.2 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    109 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tryndamare View Post

5th: How to kill bosses in Arlor: This guide will show u the strategies against bosses of Arlor:
    1) Backenridge Forest: Very Easy, just kill him
    2) Backenridge Aqueducts: Very Easy, just kill him
    3) Backenridge Village:
    i) Jarl: Kill him, just watch out from his charged blow
    ii) Thunk-Eye: Kill him as fast as u can, watch out from his Fire Arrow
    4) Backenridge Gold Mine: Run around in circle near the portal to avoid his attack. Don't attack until he says I'm exhausted' or 'I need rest'... At 1st he uses berserker buff, after some sec. his buff vanishes, then u should attack before he uses his berserker buff again, if he uses buff again, repeat the steps
    5) Ydra Outskirts: Stahl: Very easy to kill, to get achievement don't step on poison while killing him
    6) Rooks hideout: Mother: Very easy to kill, watch out from her vicious charged bite
    7) Ydra Forest: There r 2 bosses together: Kill the Lady boss 1st, then the troll boss, but watch out from troll hammer swing
    8) Rooks Nest: Bael, the most powerful boss among lvl16 players, to kill him, u need lots of pots & very good party members as he will call lots of reinforcements including 2 master assassin, & also watch out from Master Assassin & Bael's dispersed hell attack. It will be a very hard fight so be careful
    9) Dead City Outskirts: Ann: She is very lethal, but have very low hp, kill her as fast as u can & & use HoR for healing
    10) Dead City: A troll boss: Unlike the other troll boss, this is sure an ultimate troll.boss as ever(at ur lvl) u need more than enough attack & heal & defence to defeat him, Dodge his charged poison blow & from poison swing cut & don't step on poison, or ask help from high lvl players
    11) Arcanum Grounds: i) Main map: 2 boss will be there, a simple mage, only dodge his charged attack & kill him before he calls for exploding pumpkins, 2nd Boss, Captain Rutger: be very careful, his normal attacks r very strong & he uses illusions to make copies of him todo more damage, to kill him, avoid running around in circle, use lots of pots, shield, & stay close to himfor counter attack
    ii) Mini map: Lost mage mines(still important) Antee: very easy to kill, nothing to wry
    12) Arcanum Castle: Glob: Still very hard, watch out from him demon bite attack, & kill his reinforcements 1st, stay focused when he uses trembling ground to stun for 1-3 sec
    13) Tower of Madrom: Lord Madrom: The last boss of Dead city expansion: he have ultra high attack, but very easy to kill till half of his health(just stay say from his firestorm) but then comes trouble, he calls to knockback mages, who will inflict damage & knocks back, to overcome this, stay very close to the mages, kill them 1st, & run around them while killing mages to minimize lord madrom's attacks, use hp aswell as mp pots
    Let me add some.

---KRAKEN ISLES---

Windmoore Harbor. (Level req: 21):
    1. Sully Skullcracker; easy enough, watch out for the spawning mobs.
    2. Captain Bluecrab; watch out his traps and his "boom". But for a Warrior, just use HoR before he unleashes his charged attack.

Southern Seas. (Level req: 21):
    1. Captain Bloodhammer; watch out for bombs. Easy enough.

Grog Beach. (Level req: 22):
    1. Captain Fangtooth; the most powerful Angle Fish you ever seen! Watch out his special attack, and also traps and bombs.

Ancient Marine Reef. (Level req: 23):
    1. Captain Hately; it's a soul. He is stunning, watch out his clouds.

Skull Cove. (Level req: 24):
    1. Captain Bloodhammer - The Return; Bloodhammer takes revenge! He is 100% stronger than before. Watch out his bomb shots, he can gain health also. His mobs is the key, finish them first, then attack Bloodhammer.

---NORDR---

Jurn Woods. (Level req: 23):
    1. Maneater; an icy troll. His pigs do help him a lot, but he can kills them all also. Lure the pigs near him, use HoR right before he blows his special attack.

Mount Spyr. (Level req: ??):
    1. Alpha Wolf; a wolf, dark colored. He can uses REFLECTED skill, like curse on mage. His wolves also do help him a lot. Kill mobs, watch out for his reflected.

Oltgar Keep. (Level req: ??):
    1. Frostir; easy enough.

Crystal Cave. (Level req: ??):
    1. Frostbite; an icy spider, pretty hard boss. He produces ICE! So you only can attack far away from him. Keep distance. Warrior totally useless for killing this boss.

Hall of Valheim. (Level req: ??):
    1. Grimnr; 3-headed-viking. Less head he has, more powerful he is. Watch out his special attack.

Hope this helpful.
    I wish I were me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    41 Posts

All str
    Use ss 4/5 leave the mana gain
    Use cs 2/5 choose staggering blow
    Use horn of renew 3/5 increased duration and protective shield
    Use vb full
    Passives full might /full dmg/full agility/3 knowledge/3 armor or 3 crit