Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Realm of Shadows: First Look at New Mythics and Map

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Carapace, how does this upgrade those who have multipke mythic sets, for example if I have three warrior mythic sets and do quest, d oes it makr all three untradeable or just one set??? Need to know for selling purposes
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JaytB View Post
    How to we need to view the new lvl36 Mythics? As a completely new Mythic set, meaning it would be the best during lv36 and lv41 caps, or are they going to be treated like lv31 Mythics, meaning they'd be outclassed by lv41 legendaries?
    Are there even going to be new mythics, if so I'd like to know if the level 36 mythics are going to be better or worse than the upgraded level 31 mythics. If they are then i won't even buy the 31's and save my money to get the 36's. But then again if level 31's are still going to drop from crates/elite golden chests then where will level 36 ones drop from? I know when I'm level 36 I wouldn't want a level 31 mythic dropping from chest if there are level 36 mythics available. Esp if everyone will be level 36 and won't want level 31's anymore.

Or are u calling the upgraded level 31 mythics the level 36 mythics or do u think they'll be brand new mythic items that are level 36 without having been upgraded from level 31?

3.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #43
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Carapace, how does this upgrade those who have multipke mythic sets, for example if I have three warrior mythic sets and do quest, d oes it makr all three untradeable or just one set??? Need to know for selling purposes
    I have tested and confirmed that it will only remove and replace 1 of however many of the relevant mythic pieces you have (for your class, as you cannot create one of another class).

IE if you're a sorcerer with 3 Vili helms, it will upgrade 1 and you will still have 2 left in your inventory, in addition to the new helm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wvhills View Post
    Are there even going to be new mythics, if so I'd like to know if the level 36 mythics are going to be better or worse than the upgraded level 31 mythics. If they are then i won't even buy the 31's and save my money to get the 36's. But then again if level 31's are still going to drop from crates/elite golden chests then where will level 36 ones drop from? I know when I'm level 36 I wouldn't want a level 31 mythic dropping from chest if there are level 36 mythics available. Esp if everyone will be level 36 and won't want level 31's anymore.

Or are u calling the upgraded level 31 mythics the level 36 mythics or do u think they'll be brand new mythic items that are level 36 without having been upgraded from level 31?
    I meant the current mythics after they get upgraded to lvl 36.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

OMG! That Mythic armour is banging! *Sigh* if only it was available for Levels 25 +.
    AL: Mfkaz - Level 31 (Warrior) l Megan Fox <3

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Carapace View Post
    This is an interesting idea, and we will likely discuss it internally. Thanks!

As for the achievements mentioned, there is only an achievement for completing the mythic armors set and not for completing the questline, or parts of the quest line that are not already obtainable outside of the questline.
    The lower level items remain trade able until they are crafted, which means they are ~shareable~. This means that a) Guilds can share Mythics to get quests (not so bad) and b) Players will share Mythics and get them stolen (CS Nightmare). If you don't make it open to everyone to enter, make sure players don't even have the OPTION of "oh, can I just borrow to check it out".

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I really don't like the idea of these items not being tradeable. Right now most of my net worth is invested in these items. If I craft them and they become non-tradeable, then I'm basically broke and starting over again to save money. I guess the only positive here is that I won't have to buy armor or helm during this campaign (or maybe the next one if I'm lucky), so maybe I can manage to save up some gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

If they are not tradeable will they at least be stashable so you can transfer them to a twink under the same account down the line when they become obsolete for end game use?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by drgrimmy View Post
    If they are not tradeable will they at least be stashable so you can transfer them to a twink under the same account down the line when they become obsolete for end game use?
    At a minimum they should allow this. But I would still like to see them be tradeable. But I do agree with only allowing one quest per toon. So if you decide to sell your upgraded mythic set, make sure you don't want another one or you're going to have to buy or trade for it as you cannot create another. I think that would be the best solution.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

So after Upgrading, the Helm and Armor will be Soul-bounded to your character.. so which means in the future cap (lvl41) this soul bounded mythics (lvl31) will continue to be upgraded.. and locked crates will still drop those 26 and 31 armors and everything will be upgraded in the future.. hhhmmmmmm

The Value of Helm(26) and Armor(31) will definitely increase a lot on this Update because of this Soul Bound idea. but i think soul bound is good for both parties.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to crazyangle03 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Rogue is good =))нαнαнα=))

Sent from my Arcane Legends account Sherent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

i love the whole thing about the expansion seems thats going to be hard to get on lb again and the questline wont be easy but the non-tradable armor's and helm's good and not good for some ppl its good others will get to lose gold its ok with me like energizeric and start over collecting gold but still loving the idea hope its soon the expansion cant wait thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by crazyangle03 View Post
    .. so which means in the future cap (lvl41) this soul bounded mythics (lvl31) will continue to be upgraded..
    No, it will only be upgraded this once. After that you will have to find different armor in future expansions.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

this future expansion will change everything makes it better i liked the whole idea from this also ppl should start thinking and easy to make profit gold now from that expansion its not about losing gold now its about getting u need to find the idea only thats it for all who think they will lose gold on that expansion and im great-full for sts to be creative for these idea's waiting for more to hear ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

beauty ;-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Very nice. However if these are going to be untradeable, how bout creating a quest to "unlock" them u can always up the stakes by still limiting each toon so they can do the upgrade quest just once. At least this way, u don't shut merches out completely.

Grimmy's token idea is good!
    Last edited by Origin; 07-18-2013 at 03:20 AM.

Alphagun /TRUEORIGIN/ Fullsick
    <Five Elements>
    Speed Demon
    Guides| MerchMidas | Youtube

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Origin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    They need to make the current arcane pets, "arcane" before releasing another.... mythics look great
    totally agree...

That hammerjaw have same stats of malison when we buff it for 8 sec..

for me and some of players hammerjaw + arcane ability = malison ... then why payin so huge amount of golds or real money to drop em from crates..

hope staffs will add some boots em or reconsider their future whit some diff. abilities.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Kostral For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I'm agree with kostral last post. Glacian maybe upgraded, like hammerjaw.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juaki For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Making these untradabble opens a can of worms. If they are untradabble how many expansions before they become outclassed by legendaries? Please give us the option to trade them and do the quest more than once if you're planning for these items to get frozen at 36. That's a lot of gold for just twink items!

Perhaps in 41 expansion you can sacrifice these into a gem to upgrade arcane weapons!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carapace View Post
    upgraded mythic set will not be trade-able, and can only be completed through the quest chain once per character. Multiple characters can acquire them on the same account however.
    this is great! If ever you get hack! They cant trade the items you earned lol!