Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Name your top ten best rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by beatrix View Post
    Imagine how I will describe you if with mythic! A BEAST!!!!!
    Ahhaha a friend actually borrowed me full gear once.
    60/1 score in one game. I did have a good team tho

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Any list that doesn't have rutherford and tunaa on it is crap. I've seen rutherford destroy full mythic rogues when he was bonechill...he also great at pve... so not a one trick pony... he also plays all three classes well, so not limited to rogue... also I can't put people on this list that are rich and always have best equip...of course ur gonna be good.. I like the lower levels like pockkiee n blighty that handled lvl 31s at lvl 30...or ipred who hd zero mythics and still dominated. ..and btw th err re arebsome damn good rogues that aren't populsr cause not on leaderboard currently...iciblon is still one of my faves....
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Darko For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darko View Post
    Any list that doesn't have rutherford and tunaa on it is crap. I've seen rutherford destroy full mythic rogues when he was bonechill...he also great at pve... so not a one trick pony... he also plays all three classes well, so not limited to rogue... also I can't put people on this list that are rich and always have best equip...of course ur gonna be good.. I like the lower levels like pockkiee n blighty that handled lvl 31s at lvl 30...or ipred who hd zero mythics and still dominated. ..and btw th err re arebsome damn good rogues that aren't populsr cause not on leaderboard currently...iciblon is still one of my faves....

Agree! Pockie and Blighty are good too. But since it's top 10 only, that is my top 10 list. Let's stick on the "Title Thread". But all good Darko.
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=104188&dateline=14070  59351

5. The Following User Says Thank You to beatrix For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

So basically you're saying..
    If Pockiie, Rutherford, Blighty and Iciblon doesn't take of 4 out of the 10 spots on EVERY SINGLE list, they suck. But if those 4 were onthe list was BRILLIANT! Otherwise. CRAP CRAP CRAP lists. Now why do you care so much, it's just a popularity contest after all, right? If you don't like the lists, don't make one yourself. Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Nvr see you play o.O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    Nvr see you play o.O
    Who me? I'm always on
    Darko GM of Vengeance | Darkfury Operative | Darkmyth Operative | Darkstone Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

+111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't explain how much I agree with this. Pretty much everyone just puts full mythic players or rich people on the list.
    I know I can beat the average player, and even most mythic users yet nobody recognizes me as that. Why? No mythics = noob.
    Try me out 1v1 if you don't believe me - Calmedfear.
    BUYING A NEW SIGNATURE PIC - PM ME!
    READ ME TO RE-SPARK POCKET LEGENDS!
    Click Me! Or Click Me! Or Click Both!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SkullCrusher For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SkullCrusher:1195297
    +111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't explain how much I agree with this. Pretty much everyone just puts full mythic players or rich people on the list.
    I know I can beat the avjerage player, and even most mythic users yet nobody recognizes me as that. Why? No mythics = noob.
    1v1 tomorrow
    Credits to Iady

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

as so they say
    "mess with bless you'll die like the rest" jk

i think you'll do good.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SkullCrusher View Post
    +111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know I can beat the average player, and even most mythic users yet nobody recognizes me as that. Why? No mythics = noob.
    Eh, I think it's more than that. It also depends on how much you PvP, how often you've changed the fate of a match, etc.

Heck, going by your ratings, I'm full mythic yet you don't see me complaining that I haven't been mentioned. Then again, I'm not very good in AL PvP yet. xD
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

-Ipredator
    -Cookietimee
    -Pockiiee
    They are the best
    Last edited by woooohoooo; 07-27-2013 at 04:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    166 Posts

Lol @cookie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Just curious.whts up with the 1v1 challenge anyways?

Not asking simply coz im bad at it or what but i dont see it as the ultimatum or the determining factor tht your toon is stronger.
    STS has not yet created a 1v1 duel roon perhaps coz its not that important?

Besides the point ppl dont really chase the flag other than kills its still teamplay anyway.and ur toon is speced to complete a roleplay not to dominate all.if that happens it will be a 5v1 or ganging some might say.

Regardless how many times u 1v1 and win but ur team is losing in terms of both flags and kills how to describe ur toon superiority then?

And you may challenge me anytime coz i dont care bout my deaths anyways.i may do or not do it based on unknown premise to be franked.
    Last edited by Alfai; 08-02-2013 at 04:58 AM.
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfai View Post
    Just curious.whts up with the 1v1 challenge anyways?

Not asking simply coz im bad at it or what but i dont see it as the ultimatum or the determining factor tht your toon is stronger.
    STS has not yet created a 1v1 duel roon perhaps coz its not that important?

Besides the point ppl dont really chase the flag other than kills its still teamplay anyway.and ur toon is speced to complete a roleplay not to dominate all.if that happens it will be a 5v1 or ganging some might say.

Regardless how many times u 1v1 and win but ur team is losing in terms of both flags and kills how to describe ur toon superiority then?

And you may challenge me anytime coz i dont care bout my deaths anyways.i may do or not do it based on unknown premise to be franked.
    Gonna take a wild guess here, trust me it's REALLY wild but it could also be that your teammates are at fault and not you - if they're L30 or if you have no tank.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMiraclebird View Post
    Gonna take a wild guess here, trust me it's REALLY wild but it could also be that your teammates are at fault and not you - if they're L30 or if you have no tank.
    Its not wild its among the factors that affecting a match.
    My next question-when your team is losing why throw a 1v1 challenge?ive seen this numerous times.

My take-lack of positive and competitive team spirit

*then follows by the usual trash talk mocking etc etc...bla bla bla
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Well thank u ink