For those who only play SL or haven't seen my lottery suggestion on the AL and PL forums,

I suggested that there be a Lottery NPC at the Guild Halls. (Any Guild Hall)

This is how this would work:

1. Any guild member that wants to take part in the lottery, purchases a lottery ticket from the "Lottery NPC" for a certain amount of gold. (The lottery ticket should have a number on there, from the first person who bought a ticket, to the last) Ex. I'm the first to buy one, so my ticket says number 1... Last person is the 50th to buy one, theirs says Number 50th.

*NOTE: There should be a limited amount of time for Ticket Purchases. For example, 5 hours until lottery closes to pick a winner.*

2. When the time comes to announce the winning lottery ticket, a random number generator will generate a number, and the person with that number gets all the gold that was given to the "Lottery NPC" from the ticket purchases.

3. The winner should receive their gold once the lottery is over and they speak with the "Lottery NPC". The winner should receive a message saying something like this: "Congratulations, you have won the lottery!" Then there could be a button under the text saying: "Claim your reward"/ If your ticket wasn't the winning one, yours would say something like this: "I'm sorry, you didn't get the winning ticket. Better luck next time!"

Anyone up for this?

ps. This is for all games and all guild halls, unless STS works something out to make money off of it, lol.