Thread: Account banned when you transfer gold to your 2nd account twink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Default Account banned when you transfer gold to your 2nd account twink

Dear Admin,

I would like to ask who you people banned account if we transfer gold to our 2nd account?

This not only happened once but multiple of times already.

2 of my guild mates transfer 1m gold to the twink account that they made and it was banned for trading or any deal.

what is this? you are banning people for there own GOLD! if you guys did not get any report that it is stolen or what so ever, then dont get in our way!

It is like you banned in "suspicious activities" where you dont get any complain 1st of all and it is our own gold.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Daddyblu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ading-disabled

My 2 cents is Apollo made a constructive feed back thread. When you make a thread it usually sounds like your whining that your not getting your way. Yes a lot of people are tired of this trade crap but make it into a constructive feedback post and you'll be good. Not being rude just trying help you so your threads won't be locked/deleted and other peeps here won't feel the same way as I do.
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xcainnblecterx For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

They it to secure or ban scammers from trading because some scammers might just tell you pay first then they give you the item if you listen they get your gold without the item so the banning of trading is also useful to ban scammers its also useful if you get hacked then they get gold from you transferring it and then the scammer saw you have extra money in your stash so when they trade again or transfer your already banned from trading which means they wont get your gold anymore you are left with more or less. Then you just report the scammer or email sts from bieng hacked and banned trading

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And also they wont be able to trade anymore if they get banned trading make sure also if your the target make them trade first. But when hacked they will also maybe get ban or you will (banned trading)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Yes, but for the sake of a few stupid people, please don't make the rest suffer from what used to be considered normal activity. ^^

The only way you can get hacked or scammed in this game is if you let yourself be. So...we other players have to suffer due to the possibility of "scams" & "hacks"?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Only stupid people give there account user name and password.. and people who buy plats to other players "VIA GOLD"

and why would the heck you will pay 1st with out an item? that is too obvious that he is scamming you. geeez.. only noobs will fall for this tricks!

This game is been played internationally from age 15-35... and for us professionals and X-pats we don't have time to deal all this things. gold is isolated cant get it back and email space time no reply.. it very waste of time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Silverletomi View Post
    They it to secure or ban scammers from trading because some scammers might just tell you pay first then they give you the item if you listen they get your gold without the item so the banning of trading is also useful to ban scammers its also useful if you get hacked then they get gold from you transferring it and then the scammer saw you have extra money in your stash so when they trade again or transfer your already banned from trading which means they wont get your gold anymore you are left with more or less. Then you just report the scammer or email sts from bieng hacked and banned trading

Silver only kids get scammed and hack! for working professional this security thing is a "HASSLE"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

There's a very easy solution that should fool the system... Just add an item going the other way in the trade, then it will look like a fair trade. It can probably even be a green item. I doubt the system has any concept of what certain items are worth. It should fool the system.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    There's a very easy solution that should fool the system... Just add an item going the other way in the trade, then it will look like a fair trade. It can probably even be a green item. I doubt the system has any concept of what certain items are worth. It should fool the system.
    Yeah, but those who don't know this originally, it can be very frustrating for. I didn't know it and now my trading is disabled. Idk how long it will be till I get support for this issue.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Why do people make multiple accounts?Why don't they just buy new character slots on there main account.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Y O L O For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

well you cant log in them both if you have a lot of device

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Y O L O View Post
    Why do people make multiple accounts?Why don't they just buy new character slots on there main account.
    I think they're trying to save the plat it costs to make an extra character, but it's pretty foolish as the time wasted alone isn't worth it. It only costs 10-20 cents worth of plat to make a new character.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    I think they're trying to save the plat it costs to make an extra character, but it's pretty foolish as the time wasted alone isn't worth it. It only costs 10-20 cents worth of plat to make a new character.
    Ikr,just do free offers, I got 10 char slots with free offers and 20 PL slots with free offers,lazy people these days.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    Yes, but for the sake of a few stupid people, please don't make the rest suffer from what used to be considered normal activity. ^^

The only way you can get hacked or scammed in this game is if you let yourself be. So...we other players have to suffer due to the possibility of "scams" & "hacks"?
    Apollo buddy u and I are squarely on the side of you can't stop people from being stupid argument. However there was what like 4 "omg I was haxed and or scammed" just today
    Just my 2 plat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Y O L O View Post
    Ikr,just do free offers, I got 10 char slots with free offers and 20 PL slots with free offers,lazy people these days.
    For some ppl, i will say quite a lot thers no free offers (temporary unavailable for 3 months now) or very less so u think twice what u gonna buy for 15 plat u got from it knowing u wont get any for next month

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

I want just say that some ppl on forum r not natural english and the way they speak it not always goes the way u would like...
    and i think that this was brought up already so many times that sts should realized its not good way to protect ppl from exam..as it seems now most of players that r banned from trade r innocent ppl.
    It will be only worse if it continues like it is now. Hope they will.think of another way, its not thinked trough right now..
    Im on phone so sorry for any mistakes i made

Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx View Post
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ading-disabled

My 2 cents is Apollo made a constructive feed back thread. When you make a thread it usually sounds like your whining that your not getting your way. Yes a lot of people are tired of this trade crap but make it into a constructive feedback post and you'll be good. Not being rude just trying help you so your threads won't be locked/deleted and other peeps here won't feel the same way as I do.

Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    904 Posts

If this is such a "known" issue, then why not do the smart thing and email STS BEFORE you transfer items/gold so they know what you are up to and refrain from banning. Sometimes suspicious activity is just that: Suspicious.
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uzii View Post
    For some ppl, i will say quite a lot thers no free offers (temporary unavailable for 3 months now) or very less so u think twice what u gonna buy for 15 plat u got from it knowing u wont get any for next month
    yup.
    i live in india nd trialplay has no offer till it was born
    (surveys r broken, nd othr offers needs card info which i dnt hav)
    w3i offer gives plats bt 1-2plats evry 3-4months. nd i get 2-4 offer only.( again here sme needs card info too)
    nd better to buy inventory slots nd stash slots. currently i hav 50inventory slots nd 25stash slots. nd 2plats [><]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGunX View Post
    yup.
    i live in india nd trialplay has no offer till it was born
    (surveys r broken, nd othr offers needs card info which i dnt hav)
    w3i offer gives plats bt 1-2plats evry 3-4months. nd i get 2-4 offer only.( again here sme needs card info too)
    nd better to buy inventory slots nd stash slots. currently i hav 50inventory slots nd 25stash slots. nd 2plats [><]
    Its 2.20$ usd to get another slot.I find 2.20$ around my house alot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    84 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    If this is such a "known" issue, then why not do the smart thing and email STS BEFORE you transfer items/gold so they know what you are up to and refrain from banning. Sometimes suspicious activity is just that: Suspicious.
    Haha thought abt this too. But most of players dont read forums so they dont know this can happen. They found out abt forum only when something happens and.they.come.here to.complain.
    U.guess the real scammers already know which amount.they can trsansfer safely so they wont get bAnned. And mostly players that r not aware of it "pay"
    Shining example is Apollo. Well its kind of funny hes forum member he posts and read frequently and still got banned didnt know abt.
    And its ridiculous ... By the prices the twink gear is.going for ofc players will transfer money to theirs low lvl toons and if support should be aware of all this i think.they will need.to.hire more ppl to be able solve this and other problems ... Just my opinion