Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: To IGN Reun...

  1. #1
    Senior Member Hook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The heart of Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,450
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    538
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

    Default To IGN Reun...

    Your sig(s) are ready for use. Enjoy
    Please read the pm i sent you.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  2. #2
    Senior Member iiirootzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Florida ^_^
    Posts
    1,033
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    55
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    51
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OccultFormula:1191472
    Your sig(s) are ready for use. Enjoy
    Please read the pm i sent you.
    You're so amazing at this... Could you do mine?
    AL: l20 rogue : irootz l20 smurf : irootzz
    Proud gm of <Complexity>

  3. #3
    Luminary Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,020
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,201
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,091
    Thanked in
    774 Posts

    Default

    Don't stahp doing these :P You're really great at it! Do you do anything with graphics as a career? Or is this just a hobby?

  4. #4
    Senior Member Hook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The heart of Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,450
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    538
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iiirootzz:1191481
    Quote Originally Posted by OccultFormula:1191472
    Your sig(s) are ready for use. Enjoy
    Please read the pm i sent you.
    You're so amazing at this... Could you do mine?
    Thnx for ur kind comment. I will send you a pm.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Hook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The heart of Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,450
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    538
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trenton:1191497
    Don't stahp doing these :P You're really great at it! Do you do anything with graphics as a career? Or is this just a hobby?
    Its an off and on thing. I do not do anything related to graphics for real money at the moment, so just a hobby.
    But hand drawn graphic portraits is what im best at. I dont have an official job as an artist, more like a free-lance, especially during birthdays or holidays (v-day, christmas), when people want to surprise their loved ones with a portrait.
    Thanks for your kind comment.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hook For This Useful Post:


  7. #6
    Luminary Poster
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,020
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,201
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,091
    Thanked in
    774 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OccultFormula
    Its an off and on thing. I do not do anything related to graphics for real money at the moment, so just a hobby.
    But hand drawn graphic portraits is what im best at. I dont have an official job as an artist, more like a free-lance, especially during birthdays or holidays (v-day, christmas), when people want to surprise their loved ones with a portrait.
    Thanks for your kind comment.
    That's awesome though, thanks for sharing your talent with the community ^_^

  8. #7
    Senior Member Hook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The heart of Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,450
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    538
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trenton:1191584
    Quote Originally Posted by OccultFormula
    Its an off and on thing. I do not do anything related to graphics for real money at the moment, so just a hobby.
    But hand drawn graphic portraits is what im best at. I dont have an official job as an artist, more like a free-lance, especially during birthdays or holidays (v-day, christmas), when people want to surprise their loved ones with a portrait.
    Thanks for your kind comment.
    That's awesome though, thanks for sharing your talent with the community ^_^
    Lol no thank you for liking my work.
    And bad mistake, i ment "Drawn GRAPHITE portraits".. Not Graphic lol. Pencil portraits.

  9. #8
    Guardian of Alterra KingFu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17,898
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    824
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,857
    Thanked in
    1,018 Posts

    Default

    My retinas are burned

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KingFu For This Useful Post:


  11. #9
    Senior Member xcainnblecterx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Out side your window
    Posts
    3,049
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,018
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    278
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

    Default

    Wow that's a nice SIG. Good job occult maybe open a tattoo buisness if you can draw great, you can tattoo. Heck even my dad tattooed me without any experience so make some great money that way
    the day the world died I didn't even say goodbye
    Ign: Pocket Legends: WickedKlownz, Cainnblecter, Corpsefarm, Arcane Legends: cainnblecter, traumatized

  12. #10
    Senior Member Hook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The heart of Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,450
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    538
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream:1191653
    My retinas are burned
    Blame Reun lol

  13. #11
    Senior Member Hook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    The heart of Texas, USA
    Posts
    2,450
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    15
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    538
    Thanked in
    259 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xcainnblecterx:1191732
    Wow that's a nice SIG. Good job occult maybe open a tattoo buisness if you can draw great, you can tattoo. Heck even my dad tattooed me without any experience so make some great money that way
    I have a tattoo gun but never got into it. But your right, wouldnt hurt to keep at it. And thanks for your comment.

  14. #12
    Senior Member The Happiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,254
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    358
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    343
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OccultFormula View Post
    I have a tattoo gun but never got into it. But your right, wouldnt hurt to keep at it. And thanks for your comment.
    And I thought tattoos were painful ;p

    Trulyhappy Officer of TCG
    It's not always rainbows and butterflies
    It's compromise that moves us along.

  15. #13
    Senior Member Oldcoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Near Nashville Tennessee
    Posts
    1,739
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    121
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    733
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

    Default

    I'd like more tats but there expensive

  16. #14
    Forum Adept Producers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    315
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    10
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    38
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

    Default To IGN Reun...

    They are so awesome!

  17. #15
    Senior Member Sryyoulose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    With a soccer Ball
    Posts
    3,184
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    98
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    222
    Thanked in
    162 Posts

    Default

    So good I'm making it my sig
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud Member of:
    <The Community Guild> PL Chars: Sryyoulose L76, swept L10
    SL Chars: Sryyoulose L40, Affair L28, XPLX L20

Similar Threads

  1. How to Merchant Like Reun
    By Reunegade in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-07-2013, 06:18 PM
  2. Reun is coming to endgame!
    By Reunegade in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-07-2013, 06:57 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •