Thread: Say Farewell to your Favorite Departed Members...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Default Say Farewell to your Favorite Departed Members...

Hi Legends! This forum section is for saying "goodbye", among other things, to your friends in the community when you decide to leave or take a break. Sometimes people post a goodbye here, and their friends get to give them a pat on the back and wish them well. Sometimes, people leave the community suddenly without warning. (and we wonder if something terrible happened to them, and reassure ourselves that they are fine, and just found something even MORE enriching to do with their time)

This thread is a gathering place to speak to the departed player(s) who escaped before you had a chance to say goodbye. A sort of eulogy for the living, if you will. My hope is that it helps you ease that "unfinished" feeling and promotes peace and tranquility! I'll Start!

Stompartist... you big softy-pretending-to-be-a-bada*s! Having 75% of your body covered in tattoos and being into ultimate fighting doesn't make you a tough-guy. Especially when you can't contain your beaming joy even as you sarcastically talk about your wife and kids. It's obvious to anyone who takes a moment to look that you're a kind person. You're also VERY fun to rap with in the chatbox, whether it be juvenile bathroom humor or a downright intellectual discussion. Your sense of humor is awesome, and as the ORIGINAL "Thanks Fairy", your generosity will be fondly remembered. I hope all is well for you (singing) deep in the heart of Texas! Be well, my friend!

CanonicalKoi... You also disappeared without a word! Shame on you! Where are your manners?? What can someone say about a person who keeps a domesticated killer rabbit as a pet, has more books than some libraries do, and plays the bagpipes? Right... you just stand back and admire the sheer awesomeness. I called you Veronica, and you called me Higgins. The laughs were many, I do hope you are well, and wish you all the best!

Kahlua... You may have complained a lot... I mean an AWFUL lot... like, you really never quit bit*hing constantly, but nonetheless, I miss your personality around here. Thanks for arranging the "Can you Conquer Death-Voleria Edition" contest! That was pretty darned fun. I enjoyed judging some of the races. I'll never forget the conversation about suffering anxiety attacks ordering a sandwich at Subway - or during that one race in the contest, when you told me it was okay to follow along and leech XP from the contestants, and I got too close and got killed, and you said "Mime, you FOOL!" Ahhhhh.... good times!!

Bodmaster... Nah, nevermind. You're probably just on hiatus. You'll be back....

(see how it's done??)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to captaintuttle For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

thanks so pro!

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

4. The Following User Says Thank You to razerfingers For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

me like this thread.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to quanebo For This Useful Post:

Reputation and Thanks are serious business
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,080 Posts

Can think of only one atm, since I think the others didn't really quit.

Mysticaleagle
    Well, Sadly that we got to know each other too late but you always gave me a laugh.
    Why did you drift to the dark side of the forums?!

TL: |AL|DL|PL|SL|BC|BD|
    Exps :|AL|DL|PL|SL|
    Other threads here

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DocDoBig For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DocDoBig View Post
    Can think of only one atm, since I think the others didn't really quit.

Mysticaleagle
    Well, Sadly that we got to know each other too late but you always gave me a laugh.
    Why did you drift to the dark side of the forums?!
    Dark side... Dark!!
    IGN: Sariita/Sariibites - AL

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

exaliva
    Wtf bro
    Come back :'(
    @doc what do u mean
    ?