Thread: Not playing AL anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Not playing AL anymore

Been playing for a week and reach level 31. I observe that if you don't have plat you're not that strong in PvP. Hopefully they will have a room in PvP that all the players stats are equal, more on player skill not on platinum equipments/pets boost. Also, its hard to make gold here, rare drops only occur when you're equip with luck elixir.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Wrong. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but it's completely possible to be good at PvP even without a single mythic item. I don't consider myself as a good rogue but I do keep a 2.5 K.D. ratio even before I got my mythic items (Got them when I reached the 40k kill mark). I know it's a bit of an overstatement, but skills do really make up the 90% of a fight's outcome.

Arcane Legends indeed is nice and based from my experience of having only bought a total of 420 plat for vanities, I do enjoy and make gold just enough to fund myself potions, feed my pets and spend on the extra things I want. Take advantage of the free elixirs, use your pots wisely and choose a perfect party when farming - they all do make a difference.
    duck dynasty falls

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limsi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Limsyoker View Post
    Wrong. I'm sorry to burst your bubble but it's completely possible to be good at PvP even without a single mythic item. I don't consider myself as a good rogue but I do keep a 2.5 K.D. ratio even before I got my mythic items (Got them when I reached the 40k kill mark). I know it's a bit of an overstatement, but skills do really make up the 90% of a fight's outcome.

Arcane Legends indeed is nice and based from my experience of having only bought a total of 420 plat for vanities, I do enjoy and make gold just enough to fund myself potions, feed my pets and spend on the extra things I want. Take advantage of the free elixirs, use your pots wisely and choose a perfect party when farming - they all do make a difference.
    Couldn't have said it better, well stated Lims.
    BUYING A NEW SIGNATURE PIC - PM ME!
    READ ME TO RE-SPARK POCKET LEGENDS!
    Click Me! Or Click Me! Or Click Both!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zacksogen View Post
    Been playing for a week and reach level 31. I observe that if you don't have plat you're not that strong in PvP. Hopefully they will have a room in PvP that all the players stats are equal, more on player skill not on platinum equipments/pets boost. Also, its hard to make gold here, rare drops only occur when you're equip with luck elixir.
    All I hear from this post is "I'm lazy to work for any of the high end top shelf items ingame, so I'm just going to blame it on the Plat buyers and Plat itself".

News flash buddy, I've played this game for about a month, Capped not one, not two, but THREE toons all with the best NON MYTHIC endgame gear, except for war who has mythic sword and I did not spend ANY money on plats. I only did free plat offers like download apps etc during double platinum week. Even before that I did free offers for plat.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Rich kids.