Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Abaddon stats need to be buffed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by KingMartin View Post
    I agree Sprtcuz, but I think the chances are quite high (at least on lvl 30+). As I am saying, I don't feel that an Abaddon party would be inferior to Slag party. I am speaking ceteris paribus, all other conditions same. But of course there are bosses where slug panic arcane prevails, I assume. The best results might be Abbys for mobs, switch to Slags for the Boss.

I just want to encourage the guys who bought Abaddon. Don't weep before you test Abby on high level and in a decent party.
    ohhh my abadon is lvl 31... still the chance is low.. abadon is good on farming like wt4 and km3... but not on boss hunt...

maybe if they add life regeneration on it while having huge armor lol more like warriors pet. ^_^

for me its only the arcane ability of abadon i dont like.. unlike slug it hold boss... so if abadon is not by chance that would b great

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I upgraded it to 30 lv... I'll use it for rising a little fast my experience to 36lv, while I wait new capability, it will be "stashed".

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by juaki View Post
    I upgraded it to 30 lv... I'll use it for rising a little fast my experience to 36lv, while I wait new capability, it will be "stashed".
    yup that is one of the reason i get abadon for 36 cap.. LOL! move speed + 10% Xp + elixirs = BOOM! 36 in 1 day lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

still best pet for me is slag ))
    well im comparing to glacian and all others besides sameal which i dont own
    i like my slag more then glacian )))))
    but the point of new mythic pet is new stat..new stuff..
    this is a tanking pet also...plus good damage )))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

My abaddon is l30, and all I ask is to make his arcane ability ALWAYS hit. For a mythic pet... That is a must. The probability on his arcane ability makes it not so good.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TuMadreee For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Today I got finally Haunted title in a full Abaddon lvl 30-31 party. I will never regret this purchase.

KingMartin AKA Queenotshade
    GM at <Elite Runners>
    Sig: Courtesy of Bloodpack

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Today I got finally Haunted title in a full Abaddon lvl 30-31 party. I will never regret this purchase.
    did you use full elixir ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sprtcuz View Post
    did you use full elixir ?
    Yes, DMG and Speed, but honestly DMG was not needed probably. The key was two mages with myth armor, spec'd for max damage. Anyway, I am happy, because according to my coin account, I needed 96 tries

Well, at least I can buy Koko finally

GM at <Elite Runners>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Yes, DMG and Speed, but honestly DMG was not needed probably. The key was two mages with myth armor, spec'd for max damage. Anyway, I am happy, because according to my coin account, I needed 96 tries

Well, at least I can buy Koko finally

are you referring to the 99.9 second achievement?? and you said your with level 30? i tried it with 1 rouge two mage full mythic including me is so hard to get that achievement.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

It is damned hard, Sprt. We could not beat 1:33 time until the second mage got myth armor. By the way, you get the AP if the clock ticks like 1:30:500, which was our case. We lost like 2 secs in the first room and so I believe 1:28 is doable.

Hint: Our mages need myth helm badly and you are a rich guy - so perhaps you can make a deal with them ;-)

GM at <Elite Runners>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

It is damned hard, Sprt. We could not beat 1:33 time until the second mage got myth armor. By the way, you get the AP if the clock ticks like 1:30:500, which was our case. We lost like 2 secs in the first room and so I believe 1:28 is doable.

Hint: Our mages need myth helm badly and you are a rich guy - so perhaps you can make a deal with them ;-)
    my mages are full mythics... i only need 1 rouge.. lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    188 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TuMadreee View Post
    My abaddon is l30, and all I ask is to make his arcane ability ALWAYS hit. For a mythic pet... That is a must. The probability on his arcane ability makes it not so good.

^^This is all the buff the pet needs. Plz get this rolling(:
    The Collective - Toa Aiga

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

quite some time has passed and still no buff. I'm guessing he's going to be the way he is therefore not going to buy

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

He's actually a good pet guys... for sorc he gives the highest damage out of any other pets, his arcane does damage with the chance to DoT. The DoT is pretty strong, mine is lvl 30 and I've seen 50+ damage (highest I've noticed is 58).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valsacar View Post
    He's actually a good pet guys... for sorc he gives the highest damage out of any other pets, his arcane does damage with the chance to DoT. The DoT is pretty strong, mine is lvl 30 and I've seen 50+ damage (highest I've noticed is 58).
    No, doesn't give the highest bonus. Loki grants a 15% damage bonus while Abaddon grants 10%. Plus Abaddon's ability has maybe a 20% chance to cause MINOR damage over time... for 2 seconds... The initial damage of Abaddon's ability does less damage than his auto attack.

Visit my Youtube Channel! Here--> Terrainrob's Videos of Everything

Forum Legend
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    401 Posts

[QUOTE=Roberto077;1208113]No, doesn't give the highest bonus. Loki grants a 15% damage bonus while Abaddon grants 10%. Plus Abaddon's ability has maybe a 20% chance to cause MINOR damage over time... for 2 seconds... The initial damage of Abaddon's ability does less damage than his auto attack.

Didn't he hit like 3s in your video?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

[QUOTE=Sheriff;1208115]
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
    No, doesn't give the highest bonus. Loki grants a 15% damage bonus while Abaddon grants 10%. Plus Abaddon's ability has maybe a 20% chance to cause MINOR damage over time... for 2 seconds... The initial damage of Abaddon's ability does less damage than his auto attack.

Didn't he hit like 3s in your video?
    Pretty sure it was 2 secs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Roberto077 View Post
    Yes it does, if you bother to actually read you will see he does 15%, just like Loki does. He also increases primary stat by 10, which makes it higher than loki.

His DoT does more, per tick, than timeshift does and 50-60 damage (I just tested it). It lasts for 5-6 seconds (I just tested it), the swirling grey smoke symbol only lasts for 2 seconds but the damage continues for another 3-4 seconds.

Your video showed you testing him, at level 1 and level 3, of course he isn't going to do any damage as a lvl 3 pet against lvl 31 mobs. At the very end, not showing any testing, you had him at lvl 22. When he's at lvl 30 try actually doing some testing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    254 Posts

Yes it does, if you bother to actually read you will see he does 15%, just like Loki does. He also increases primary stat by 10, which makes it higher than loki.

His DoT does more, per tick, than timeshift does and 50-60 damage (I just tested it). It lasts for 5-6 seconds (I just tested it), the swirling grey smoke symbol only lasts for 2 seconds but the damage continues for another 3-4 seconds.

Your video showed you testing him, at level 1 and level 3, of course he isn't going to do any damage as a lvl 3 pet against lvl 31 mobs. At the very end, not showing any testing, you had him at lvl 22. When he's at lvl 30 try actually doing some testing

Well it would be better if his DOT is not by chance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    311 Posts

Yours must be 30+ if you have 5-6 seconds because mine lasts 3 seconds at most.

His damage bonus was originally 10% which I know for a fact because I do read. I have tested a more updated version of Abaddon and he still can do much of any thing so before you start accusing of being lazy from saying "I don't read" and "do some testing" that video was for comedic purposes, not actually doing a review of the pet. Plus in the further bits of the video he was level 26 (doing about 115 damage).

He still needs a buff since Ribbit is still a more useful pet in almost any scenario, and Ribbit is ranked lower.