Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nicest players in AL

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    584 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endkey View Post
    whos the some yxo?
    Zephy and you...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alhuntrazeck For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck View Post
    Was just gonna say that.

Anyway, my list:

TC
    Most Karma
    Some Magnum
    Some Eminence
    Some Yxogum Orosomethinggamu

I'm lazy, sue me.
    Lmao thats what I wanted to do but I would literally be sued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

If vaffy isnt in your list there is a very high chance you havent met vaffy, she so nice!

Ill post an updated list for me because my last one only included vaffy:

Hali, Falm, Charlie, Arry, Jpmontoya, Lonakana, Danley, Xgra, Xda, Avshow, Eeknoh-These guys are nice to me even tho I have said stuff that would ruin most friendships during time runs.

Ceo, Leo, Lia, Demonassa, Vaffy, Bully-These my karma friends, who sometimes get upset if i hit them in pvp but ik they still love me.

Darkmaiki, Keeidoo, Assassinz, Kaazineo(quit recently), Aziiii, Puffen, Paddothee, Lethaljade, Priority, and rest of DM family i cant remember.

Ink and Cayla

Bless, Ctf, Tongasmash, Grouisked, Anarchy, Leyss, Orangekahel--my clash buddies from magnum.

Trueorigine for giving me a little timed competition/some fun maps to work on.

Sorry for anyone i forgot...i like most of u i swear
    Last edited by Azepeiete; 07-28-2014 at 07:38 PM.

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

The nicest ppl for me would be my good friends who made this game really fun and enjoyable, I love you all and thank you for being such sweethearts ♥♥♥ the list is in random order andi apologize if I forgot any: Anehazaz, safiwee, Baklolz, oreanara, zapopan, vaffy, demonassa, dantuus, markuus, Gothical, yash, sophie, ocelz, koomy, aze, Zeus, pauly, agri, gras, end, elondria, anni, surphy, elmy, jennavice, almy, joy, ruthien, predator, Zeus, the cheeses, jxy, mzchrissy and her bully, keikali, jalvy, Breakingbad, badboy, alfai, night, jasmit, Niightmarree, okatarr, age, smoller, kuwab, azitay, arry, awdone, blaqq, centurgy, blu blu, Cindy aka zyn, dantezx, ceontarah, danley, darq and wolfthebad, endkey, shadii, vodie, lightxaver, musa, nyknicks, pedgon, percy, starkstryker, sakurahb, avellina, castellana, haizeaand erill, miracles, jkris, myxomop, samuraisoul, qazar, sourced, tdmkiller, reroller, asamaasada, toooootall, xcs, youudie, thepitcher, pizzasalad, naif, alitarose, fruitz, zegost, zagnut, lsdancer, puresai, hobbipotter, atrid, linky & ofc all my ex eos guildies and current karma guildies♥♥♥

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Beuefres For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

I was mentioned twice, Beu! Does that make me super-duper special?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    I was mentioned twice, Beu! Does that make me super-duper special?
    U know it!^^

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Beuefres For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Default Nicest players in AL

arcane takes it for me xD
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts

Me.

>->->-> Oldest & Finest German Guild in AL -- A Legend itself <-<-<-<
    Tipps, Tricks, Guides und mehr ---> heldenvonheute.forumatic.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azepeiete View Post
    If vaffy isnt in your list there is a very high chance you havent met vaffy, she so nice!

Ill post an updated list for me because my last one only included vaffy:

Hali, Falm, Charlie, Arry, Jpmontoya, Lonakana, Danley, Xgra, Xda, Avshow, Eeknoh-These guys are nice to me even tho I have said stuff that would ruin most friendships during time runs.

Ceo, Leo, Lia, Demonassa, Vaffy, Bully-These my karma friends, who sometimes get upset if i hit them in pvp but ik they still love me.

Darkmaiki, Keeidoo, Assassinz, Kaazineo(quit recently), Aziiii, Puffen, Paddothee, Lethaljade, Priority, and rest of DM family i cant remember.

Ink and Cayla

Bless, Ctf, Tongasmash, Grouisked, Anarchy, Leyss, Orangekahel--my clash buddies from magnum.

Trueorigine for giving me a little timed competition/some fun maps to work on.

Sorry for anyone i forgot...i like most of u i swear
    Aze I'm hurt </3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Conyo- the guy who introduced the game to me, really helped me on how this game works and help me a lot from the beginning. Really patient guy, although we have some misunderstandings and personal problems irl, i still consider him as a big part of this list.
    Smexyviet - this dud never stops helping me from the beginning. He share his wise moves which really helps me in this game. Also supports me from event runs and all, he never breaks our friendship for simple things.
    Geosimos/Namelessl - welcomed me to endgame. Too sweet for him to give me all i need, from gears to golds just to make me gear up, really unexpected but really thankful, such big help!
    Predator - my booty babe! Always gives some giggles and funny moments.
    Sonsri - my lil british boi, cant forget his need of warm hugs when he's alone, LOL
    watmynamez/ Vvat - pro twink rogue, best rog for gw's, so approachable guy, such an open book!
    Brufinator- i miss this silly guy! The tank eater! the only rogue who teaches me how to kill a 2 level gap tanks so quick! PRO.
    Loothack- pro mage! man, he's the best mage in terms of running in km3. PRO PRO *hands down* Also love how he kicks members in his party just to give spot for me, gosh , rude but sweet! <3
    Bonq- my 0 death warrior! too bad he got 1 death from scratch and got discourage, so he switched to his mage, LOL! funny guy
    Hoardseeker , Endkey, Zethosj, Faith and Jxmaa - these 5 are the 1st players i get to know from <resilience>. Very approachable, fun to be with, sweet and funny people!
    Killerpao - my hot Italian babe, LOL , although he forced me to marry him, still so funny guy!
    Kidosmash - my pro twink tank. He's my best mate in guildwars, back from twinking age. Shares his skills, not greedy at all in terms of skills and build, also helps players as well.. also wise guy, dam wise, LOL
    Dseph and Ioveliest - my hardcore elite friends, really fun to be with.
    Kalizaa and ishxmeet - helps me in elites when i was new in end game, cant forget it, I was a loner and here they are, so sweet babes ;D
    Nuwars - cutest thai smurf ever
    Poached - just met her on ursoth and wow, she really helps me from that event. Unexpected, never think she will really set a 3 way tie just for me to get an egg!
    Maarkus- just joined a party with him and after that he made incredible , unexpected steps which I never think he will do. From giving kits down to the LB payoff, man, unexpected even though it was a blast event, that step from him really marks something for me.
    Toufle and Vershionfrench - my french buddies, really friendly people, they didnt forget our friendship even though we are kinda "far apart" they still keep in touch.
    Mavizxx - my bebe, so sweet girl, treats me like a real sister and handles friendship well. She even went in my place just to see me and the other AL mates, man thats awesome!
    Zeus - he's a troll greek god, although we have misunderstandings and cat fights behind the game i do consider him to be a parth , a big parth of this list, he deserve it anyways, from helping me get my sam pet and all (=
    Classychic, Eyrika - trusted players also very understandable. Ey is such a sweet person, no doubts.
    Keikali - silliest asian buff guy in the universe. #sillyasian2014
    Globolus and Grouisked - magnum mates who never cares about the guild relationship between karma and magnum. *thumbs up*

man, this is a long list, I have tons but I really do forget some, i apologize. Ya'll know who you are, kind people x)
    also, to all peeps from the following guild:
    <I boss twinks I>
    <smash>
    <resilience>
    <eos>
    <karma>

cute is just my cover

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bunny♥ For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    Thanks for mentioning Immaculate, I'm sure we much appreciated you in there.

Can I ask just ask what guild you're in currently?
    On my cap which is called vikkstarhd im in immaculate
    my twink 32 rouge is in the rebel(iepeazebas )
    my 21 warriors is in primitive (pvwarr)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fraline View Post
    Conyo- the guy who introduced the game to me, really helped me on how this game works and help me a lot from the beginning. Really patient guy, although we have some misunderstandings and personal problems irl, i still consider him as a big part of this list.
    Smexyviet - this dud never stops helping me from the beginning. He share his wise moves which really helps me in this game. Also supports me from event runs and all, he never breaks our friendship for simple things.
    Geosimos/Namelessl - welcomed me to endgame. Too sweet for him to give me all i need, from gears to golds just to make me gear up, really unexpected but really thankful, such big help!
    Predator - my booty babe! Always gives some giggles and funny moments.
    Sonsri - my lil british boi, cant forget his need of warm hugs when he's alone, LOL
    watmynamez/ Vvat - pro twink rogue, best rog for gw's, so approachable guy, such an open book!
    Brufinator- i miss this silly guy! The tank eater! the only rogue who teaches me how to kill a 2 level gap tanks so quick! PRO.
    Loothack- pro mage! man, he's the best mage in terms of running in km3. PRO PRO *hands down* Also love how he kicks members in his party just to give spot for me, gosh , rude but sweet! <3
    Bonq- my 0 death warrior! too bad he got 1 death from scratch and got discourage, so he switched to his mage, LOL! funny guy
    Hoardseeker , Endkey, Zethosj, Faith and Jxmaa - these 5 are the 1st players i get to know from <resilience>. Very approachable, fun to be with, sweet and funny people!
    Killerpao - my hot Italian babe, LOL , although he forced me to marry him, still so funny guy!
    Kidosmash - my pro twink tank. He's my best mate in guildwars, back from twinking age. Shares his skills, not greedy at all in terms of skills and build, also helps players as well.. also wise guy, dam wise, LOL
    Dseph and Ioveliest - my hardcore elite friends, really fun to be with.
    Kalizaa and ishxmeet - helps me in elites when i was new in end game, cant forget it, I was a loner and here they are, so sweet babes ;D
    Nuwars - cutest thai smurf ever
    Poached - just met her on ursoth and wow, she really helps me from that event. Unexpected, never think she will really set a 3 way tie just for me to get an egg!
    Maarkus- just joined a party with him and after that he made incredible , unexpected steps which I never think he will do. From giving kits down to the LB payoff, man, unexpected even though it was a blast event, that step from him really marks something for me.
    Toufle and Vershionfrench - my french buddies, really friendly people, they didnt forget our friendship even though we are kinda "far apart" they still keep in touch.
    Mavizxx - my bebe, so sweet girl, treats me like a real sister and handles friendship well. She even went in my place just to see me and the other AL mates, man thats awesome!
    Zeus - he's a troll greek god, although we have misunderstandings and cat fights behind the game i do consider him to be a parth , a big parth of this list, he deserve it anyways, from helping me get my sam pet and all (=
    Classychic, Eyrika - trusted players also very understandable. Ey is such a sweet person, no doubts.
    Keikali - silliest asian buff guy in the universe. #sillyasian2014
    Globolus and Grouisked - magnum mates who never cares about the guild relationship between karma and magnum. *thumbs up*

man, this is a long list, I have tons but I really do forget some, i apologize. Ya'll know who you are, kind people x)
    also, to all peeps from the following guild:
    <I boss twinks I>
    <smash>
    <resilience>
    <eos>
    <karma>
    *Collars up*
    Wow, You included me in your list! Thats a lot for me, yes running with a pro rogue like you was always fun! I missed those runs, as not much to farm these days/bad ping etc etc.
    But yes one thing for sure, you would love running with me now, increased my hp by 1.25k and armour by 430
    You're a fantastic rogue and a nice friend!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    *Collars up*
    Wow, You included me in your list! Thats a lot for me, yes running with a pro rogue like you was always fun! I missed those runs, as not much to farm these days/bad ping etc etc.
    But yes one thing for sure, you would love running with me now, increased my hp by 1.25k and armour by 430
    You're a fantastic rogue and a nice friend!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk
    didnt run much at elite atm as well, its a dead map but i would love to run with you guys again , just for fun ;D

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

This is late but... Everyone from Silent Assault Laiwanai, and Arlors
    Last edited by Endroids; 08-12-2014 at 01:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    80 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alhuntrazeck:1753116
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Kei is going to hurt you for calling him a her.
    Was just gonna say that.

Anyway, my list:

TC
    Most Karma
    Some Magnum
    Some Eminence
    Some Yxogum Orosomethinggamu

I'm lazy, sue me.
    I feel special.

Zep / Basic / Titan / OG Night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    261 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vikkstarhd/iepeazebas View Post
    On my cap which is called vikkstarhd im in immaculate
    my twink 32 rouge is in the rebel(iepeazebas )
    my 21 warriors is in primitive (pvwarr)
    Didn't know you were in Immaculate too Viki!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Definitely, for me, the nicest person on AL is Nehtiri. She invited me to her guild and helped me with a lot of stuff since I was a newbie. Time went by and we became best friends. She encouraged me to PvE/PvP because I only used to chat at the guild hall. She also gifted me many things such as some mythic items. I adore her.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

kiss all

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Avshow For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Hmmmm maarkus, Emma, jane, Cindy , ruthein , Beufres , Danoobie and the rest of karma.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Ice For This Useful Post:

zyn

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

Thanks to killarow,Guardiafour, craeyon and ishmeet!! You are the best
    Last edited by toxorto; 11-13-2014 at 10:08 AM.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toxorto For This Useful Post: