Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Nicest players in AL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Leoakre , Xcs , Nrt , corrardo , eridol , yohoho, and the rest of SilentKills
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?u=92919&type=sigpic&dateline=1364301976

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dervy View Post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uziscata View Post
    Ill put uziscata on my list for not farming me in pvp for being my annoying self when in battle =]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to matanofx For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dervy View Post
    OMG. Chicky! My sister in AL, I miss the way we always ran thru the maps together taking the most awesome screen shots and being crazy! My friend, my confidant, my sister....hell, I just miss you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

I proposed this for my 500+ friend list:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...st-organizator

Specialy for that proposal: - Make favorite one to five stars field in friend list - In order to clasify my friends... 5 stars tooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Pretty people here in game!!! Most of them really good and funny friends... they know who are!!! If you have any dude please pm me..... LOL!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

AW!!! And thanks to Alfai and Matanofx!!!

WOW i missed this post!!!

YOU'RE GREAT TOOOOOOOO!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    135 Posts

Sooooo….this is my list….it wont be a short one ,not in alphabetical order …but here it goooesss :
    Paulsebi : paul has been there for me every day since I came to Sk guild, i didn’t know him at first and was completely amazed about this person! He’s the gr8est leader I’ll even know,always supporting us and always helping even thow sometimes we give him a hard time….I can trust him 100% and always makes me smile!like you sayd….don’t ever change and just be yourself because that why we love you!!
    Xcs: Where do I begin…..maybe by sayng I miss him,miss he’s jokes and the time we spendin pvp ( althow he knows I hate pvp he was always there for me). farming for crates haha ( he hates farming)and time we spent just having fun in gh and in towns….I just hope he’ll come back at the update….i’m waiting,still waiting 
    Inkredble: INKIIIIIIII :3 I got to know him this season…haha I remember the first time I saw him he was soo angry from pvp,Leo kept telling me just give him timeto cool down ahahah,and I did,turns out he gives me the best time in AL just fun fun fun all the time!!!Always understanding and he’s ALWAYS been there for me!don’t ever change and remember to stay ECO ahahahaha
    These three are the best trio I ever seen!!! Haha crazyyy guysss!! Love you all
    Zegost: a true friend,always had my support and helped me even thow I know him since this season, hes a gr8 peson and if you haven’t meet him yet you should! You don’t know what youre missing!! Haha
    Agrippal: The naked guy with the santa hat that stears at rogues butt when we take guild pics aahhaha!!Always makes me laugh and I really enjoy playing with him,he always knows how to have fun!and even when I’m down he’s there to cheer me up.i can count on him 100% and never once has he disspointedd me 
    Anadianar: My best farming buddy I ever had!nobody can replace you and you know it!words can’t even describe how much I leardn from ana,Hope to see you soon and remember that youre my special person.
    Anehazaz : I like to call her Toomb rider haha .if it wasn’t for her I would have never gotten to Sk,because we choose our guild separate,she went to CU and I went to Sk,but our friendship still remains solid!One of the few people who encouraged me to go elite and don’t waste time lool
    Hakoom: gr8 farming buddy!!always have my support, doesn’t matter with rogue/mage/war , he’s always there for me!
    Erill/juaki/jiotader/Keyou/yashh: These guys are the best , I have best time with farming,pvp haha like juaki use to say OLLeeeee every time he gets a crate or good loot ,good time with them every time.
    Alfai/Avaree/demonasa/Leoakre/jennavice/: Ty for all the support and for accepting me as a friend,I’m thankfull for all time we spend together!!!
    UZI : pls pls make a pt with her and go pve with her,I swear it’s the best time youl ever have.Always there to make ppl laugh and help,she’s a great girl,So don’t miss out on her!!
    Carmany: all I can say is this: Fun fun fun , she makes AL fun!!always nice and awesome!and yes I’l always share my ice-creams with you cuz you deserve it!
    I also want to include people that don’t play anymore and those who I’ll never forget: Grooalaui and Oprapauib-if it wheren’t for these guys I wouldn’t be here now,they broght me to my fisrt guild Deadly Squad and since then I’ve met all these wonderfull people I know now…so thanks guys and wish you all the best.Nrt and Darkestdragon(he was Gm when I first came to Sk) miss you guys and our tomb runs back when we deed to lvl up too 31.Poopingpee- back from s1 when he had that crazy mage hi’s name I can’t even spell cuz it was random haha,good to see we made it here buddy
    Matanfox/mssmochie: the funniesss and nicest smurfs you ever seen!!even thow smochie doesn’t play anymore I wont forget our time spent together.And that littleeee handsome lorrddd as I like to call him(hence the gild name) every time I see him he makes me laugh, I don’t know how he does it haha loveee ya little lordy!!!
    I need to mention here a few new people I’ve met recently who make my days happier and these are magesssss: Ucasaci,Harvests,Sileencee and Orangekahel…..now I’ve had war and rogue friends…but these guys are to dye 4! It’s just a pleasure to be with them eyther pvp,pve even in gh when we chat, fun fun fun guys!
    Ipredator-that little devil as I like to call him,gr8 guy and personality,always a pleasure tot talk to him,always there when I wanted tot alk to ,I only have good words for him and I wish him all the best.
    Hardek!!! Hahaa Cereeall boyyy! Come back you here me??!!i admire him for wanting to teach me how to pvp,this guy has soooo much pacience,you are awesome!!!ty for all the help and support!

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Aziiii For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aziiii View Post
    sooooo….this is my list….it wont be a short one ,not in alphabetical order …but here it goooesss :
    paulsebi : Paul has been there for me every day since i came to sk guild, i didn’t know him at first and was completely amazed about this person! He’s the gr8est leader i’ll even know,always supporting us and always helping even thow sometimes we give him a hard time….i can trust him 100% and always makes me smile!like you sayd….don’t ever change and just be yourself because that why we love you!!
    xcs: Where do i begin…..maybe by sayng i miss him,miss he’s jokes and the time we spendin pvp ( althow he knows i hate pvp he was always there for me). Farming for crates haha ( he hates farming)and time we spent just having fun in gh and in towns….i just hope he’ll come back at the update….i’m waiting,still waiting 
    inkredble: inkiiiiiiii :3 i got to know him this season…haha i remember the first time i saw him he was soo angry from pvp,leo kept telling me just give him timeto cool down ahahah,and i did,turns out he gives me the best time in al just fun fun fun all the time!!!always understanding and he’s always been there for me!don’t ever change and remember to stay eco ahahahaha
    these three are the best trio i ever seen!!! Haha crazyyy guysss!! Love you all
    zegost: A true friend,always had my support and helped me even thow i know him since this season, hes a gr8 peson and if you haven’t meet him yet you should! You don’t know what youre missing!! Haha
    agrippal: the naked guy with the santa hat that stears at rogues butt when we take guild pics aahhaha!!always makes me laugh and i really enjoy playing with him,he always knows how to have fun!and even when i’m down he’s there to cheer me up.i can count on him 100% and never once has he disspointedd me 
    anadianar: my best farming buddy i ever had!nobody can replace you and you know it!words can’t even describe how much i leardn from ana,hope to see you soon and remember that youre my special person.
    anehazaz : I like to call her toomb rider haha .if it wasn’t for her i would have never gotten to sk,because we choose our guild separate,she went to cu and i went to sk,but our friendship still remains solid!one of the few people who encouraged me to go elite and don’t waste time lool
    hakoom: gr8 farming buddy!!always have my support, doesn’t matter with rogue/mage/war , he’s always there for me!
    erill/juaki/jiotader/keyou/yashh: these guys are the best , i have best time with farming,pvp haha like juaki use to say olleeeee every time he gets a crate or good loot ,good time with them every time.
    alfai/avaree/demonasa/leoakre/jennavice/: Ty for all the support and for accepting me as a friend,i’m thankfull for all time we spend together!!!
    uzi : Pls pls make a pt with her and go pve with her,i swear it’s the best time youl ever have.always there to make ppl laugh and help,she’s a great girl,so don’t miss out on her!!
    carmany: All i can say is this: Fun fun fun , she makes al fun!!always nice and awesome!and yes i’l always share my ice-creams with you cuz you deserve it!
    I also want to include people that don’t play anymore and those who i’ll never forget: Grooalaui and oprapauib-if it wheren’t for these guys i wouldn’t be here now,they broght me to my fisrt guild deadly squad and since then i’ve met all these wonderfull people i know now…so thanks guys and wish you all the best.nrt and darkestdragon(he was gm when i first came to sk) miss you guys and our tomb runs back when we deed to lvl up too 31.poopingpee- back from s1 when he had that crazy mage hi’s name i can’t even spell cuz it was random haha,good to see we made it here buddy
    matanfox/mssmochie: The funniesss and nicest smurfs you ever seen!!even thow smochie doesn’t play anymore i wont forget our time spent together.and that littleeee handsome lorrddd as i like to call him(hence the gild name) every time i see him he makes me laugh, i don’t know how he does it haha loveee ya little lordy!!!
    I need to mention here a few new people i’ve met recently who make my days happier and these are magesssss: Ucasaci,harvests,sileencee and orangekahel…..now i’ve had war and rogue friends…but these guys are to dye 4! It’s just a pleasure to be with them eyther pvp,pve even in gh when we chat, fun fun fun guys!
    ipredator-that little devil as i like to call him,gr8 guy and personality,always a pleasure tot talk to him,always there when i wanted tot alk to ,i only have good words for him and i wish him all the best.
    hardek!!! Hahaa cereeall boyyy! Come back you here me??!!i admire him for wanting to teach me how to pvp,this guy has soooo much pacience,you are awesome!!!ty for all the help and support!
    omg! Ty azi ... The trio loves u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aziiii View Post
    Sooooo….this is my list….it wont be a short one ,not in alphabetical order …but here it goooesss :
    Paulsebi : paul has been there for me every day since I came to Sk guild, i didn’t know him at first and was completely amazed about this person! He’s the gr8est leader I’ll even know,always supporting us and always helping even thow sometimes we give him a hard time….I can trust him 100% and always makes me smile!like you sayd….don’t ever change and just be yourself because that why we love you!!
    Xcs: Where do I begin…..maybe by sayng I miss him,miss he’s jokes and the time we spendin pvp ( althow he knows I hate pvp he was always there for me). farming for crates haha ( he hates farming)and time we spent just having fun in gh and in towns….I just hope he’ll come back at the update….i’m waiting,still waiting 
    Inkredble: INKIIIIIIII :3 I got to know him this season…haha I remember the first time I saw him he was soo angry from pvp,Leo kept telling me just give him timeto cool down ahahah,and I did,turns out he gives me the best time in AL just fun fun fun all the time!!!Always understanding and he’s ALWAYS been there for me!don’t ever change and remember to stay ECO ahahahaha
    Zegost: a true friend,always had my support and helped me even thow I know him since this season, hes a gr8 peson and if you haven’t meet him yet you should! You don’t know what youre missing!! Haha
    Agrippal: The naked guy with the santa hat that stears at rogues butt when we take guild pics aahhaha!!Always makes me laugh and I really enjoy playing with him,he always knows how to have fun!and even when I’m down he’s there to cheer me up.i can count on him 100% and never once has he disspointedd me 
    Anadianar: My best farming buddy I ever had!nobody can replace you and you know it!words can’t even describe how much I leardn from ana,Hope to see you soon and remember that youre my special person.
    Anehazaz : I like to call her Toomb rider haha .if it wasn’t for her I would have never gotten to Sk,because we choose our guild separate,she went to CU and I went to Sk,but our friendship still remains solid!One of the few people who encouraged me to go elite and don’t waste time lool
    Hakoom: gr8 farming buddy!!always have my support, doesn’t matter with rogue/mage/war , he’s always there for me!
    Erill/juaki/jiotader/Keyou/yashh: These guys are the best , I have best time with farming,pvp haha like juaki use to say OLLeeeee every time he gets a crate or good loot ,good time with them every time.
    Alfai/Avaree/demonasa/Leoakre/jennavice/: Ty for all the support and for accepting me as a friend,I’m thankfull for all time we spend together!!!
    UZI : pls pls make a pt with her and go pve with her,I swear it’s the best time youl ever have.Always there to make ppl laugh and help,she’s a great girl,So don’t miss out on her!!
    Carmany: all I can say is this: Fun fun fun , she makes AL fun!!always nice and awesome!and yes I’l always share my ice-creams with you cuz you deserve it!
    I also want to include people that don’t play anymore and those who I’ll never forget: Grooalaui and Oprapauib-if it wheren’t for these guys I wouldn’t be here now,they broght me to my fisrt guild Deadly Squad and since then I’ve met all these wonderfull people I know now…so thanks guys and wish you all the best.Nrt and Darkestdragon(he was Gm when I first came to Sk) miss you guys and our tomb runs back when we deed to lvl up too 31.Poopingpee- back from s1 when he had that crazy mage hi’s name I can’t even spell cuz it was random haha,good to see we made it here buddy
    Matanfox/mssmochie: the funniesss and nicest smurfs you ever seen!!even thow smochie doesn’t play anymore I wont forget our time spent together.And that littleeee handsome lorrddd as I like to call him(hence the gild name) every time I see him he makes me laugh, I don’t know how he does it haha loveee ya little lordy!!!
    I need to mention here a few new people I’ve met recently who make my days happier and these are magesssss: Ucasaci,Harvests,Sileencee and Orangekahel…..now I’ve had war and rogue friends…but these guys are to dye 4! It’s just a pleasure to be with them eyther pvp,pve even in gh when we chat, fun fun fun guys!
    Ipredator-that little devil as I like to call him,gr8 guy and personality,always a pleasure tot talk to him,always there when I wanted tot alk to ,I only have good words for him and I wish him all the best.
    Hardek!!! Hahaa Cereeall boyyy! Come back you here me??!!i admire him for wanting to teach me how to pvp,this guy has soooo much pacience,you are awesome!!!ty for all the help and support!

turns out i give u the best time in AL hahaha<3 yeah i remember that :P give me 5 mins then im good haha

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Blakadder : being my big brother in game.. i always take his advise on anything.

Chilicrush : the great grandmother. Aka gilf, everyone should be happy to have such great and trusted friends.. always there when needed.

Inkredble : pretty booy.. this dude always steal the woman .. but im fine with it, you're hella of fun.. specially when drunk.. love you bro

Aziiii : cutest girl alive.. i love every momment when talking to her.. specially the cat talk

Laveen : good friend.. had the best time with her in my goods and bads

Uziscata : amazing girl .. one of my best friends.. love to make her rage in pvp.. and all the swearing

Hinata : most girl to handle jokes and teasing

Hardek : my asian brother.. when this dude is with me.. no team can stand there.. and i cant stop laughing when talking to him

Defatsu : my first friend in the game.. altho he is cold in personality.. but he changed my gamging life. Thank you brother

Vaffy : a great officer.. nice attitude and always plays fair

Paulsebi : good leader and a good tanker.. a friend is to trust and honored to have.

Tumaa : only friend who talks about football.. we've been friends weeks ago.. but love this dude

Not to mentioning people like azepeiete , defamed , pockie , extrememight , zeferoth , dingle , cookietimee , samdegreat , shadikiller if missing anyone, not on purpose
    Last edited by ipredator; 07-30-2013 at 01:35 PM.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ipredator For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ipredator View Post
    Blakadder : being my big brother in game.. i always take his advise on anything.

Chilicrush : the great grandmother. Aka gilf, everyone should be happy to have such great and trusted friends.. always there when needed.

Inkredble : pretty booy.. this dude always steal the woman .. but im fine with it, you're hella of fun.. specially when drunk.. love you bro

Aziiii : cutest girl alive.. i love every momment when talking to her.. specially the cat talk

Laveen : good friend.. had the best time with her in my goods and bads

Uziscata : amazing girl .. one of my best friends.. love to make her rage in pvp.. and all the swearing

Hinata : most girl to handle jokes and teasing

Hardek : my asian brother.. when this dude is with me.. no team can stand there.. and i cant stop laughing when talking to him

Defatsu : my first friend in the game.. altho he is cold in personality.. but he changed my gamging life. Thank you brother

Vaffy : a great officer.. nice attitude and always plays fair

Not to mentioning people like azepeiete , defamed , pockie , extrememight , zeferoth , dingle , cookietimee.. if missing anyone, not on purpose

i steal the women? LMFAO .. i didnt steal urs.. so dont complain .. in all honesty mr. theres only one girl

Don't waste my time, don't waste yours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

I adore you too, Azi!
    Azi? STUDY!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Awwwwww aziiiiii!!!!<3
    Quote Originally Posted by aziiii View Post
    sooooo….this is my list….it wont be a short one ,not in alphabetical order …but here it goooesss :
    paulsebi : Paul has been there for me every day since i came to sk guild, i didn’t know him at first and was completely amazed about this person! He’s the gr8est leader i’ll even know,always supporting us and always helping even thow sometimes we give him a hard time….i can trust him 100% and always makes me smile!like you sayd….don’t ever change and just be yourself because that why we love you!!
    xcs: Where do i begin…..maybe by sayng i miss him,miss he’s jokes and the time we spendin pvp ( althow he knows i hate pvp he was always there for me). Farming for crates haha ( he hates farming)and time we spent just having fun in gh and in towns….i just hope he’ll come back at the update….i’m waiting,still waiting 
    inkredble: inkiiiiiiii :3 i got to know him this season…haha i remember the first time i saw him he was soo angry from pvp,leo kept telling me just give him timeto cool down ahahah,and i did,turns out he gives me the best time in al just fun fun fun all the time!!!always understanding and he’s always been there for me!don’t ever change and remember to stay eco ahahahaha
    these three are the best trio i ever seen!!! Haha crazyyy guysss!! Love you all
    zegost: A true friend,always had my support and helped me even thow i know him since this season, hes a gr8 peson and if you haven’t meet him yet you should! You don’t know what youre missing!! Haha
    agrippal: the naked guy with the santa hat that stears at rogues butt when we take guild pics aahhaha!!always makes me laugh and i really enjoy playing with him,he always knows how to have fun!and even when i’m down he’s there to cheer me up.i can count on him 100% and never once has he disspointedd me 
    anadianar: my best farming buddy i ever had!nobody can replace you and you know it!words can’t even describe how much i leardn from ana,hope to see you soon and remember that youre my special person.
    anehazaz : I like to call her toomb rider haha .if it wasn’t for her i would have never gotten to sk,because we choose our guild separate,she went to cu and i went to sk,but our friendship still remains solid!one of the few people who encouraged me to go elite and don’t waste time lool
    hakoom: gr8 farming buddy!!always have my support, doesn’t matter with rogue/mage/war , he’s always there for me!
    erill/juaki/jiotader/keyou/yashh: these guys are the best , i have best time with farming,pvp haha like juaki use to say olleeeee every time he gets a crate or good loot ,good time with them every time.
    alfai/avaree/demonasa/leoakre/jennavice/: Ty for all the support and for accepting me as a friend,i’m thankfull for all time we spend together!!!
    uzi : Pls pls make a pt with her and go pve with her,i swear it’s the best time youl ever have.always there to make ppl laugh and help,she’s a great girl,so don’t miss out on her!!
    carmany: All i can say is this: Fun fun fun , she makes al fun!!always nice and awesome!and yes i’l always share my ice-creams with you cuz you deserve it!
    I also want to include people that don’t play anymore and those who i’ll never forget: Grooalaui and oprapauib-if it wheren’t for these guys i wouldn’t be here now,they broght me to my fisrt guild deadly squad and since then i’ve met all these wonderfull people i know now…so thanks guys and wish you all the best.nrt and darkestdragon(he was gm when i first came to sk) miss you guys and our tomb runs back when we deed to lvl up too 31.poopingpee- back from s1 when he had that crazy mage hi’s name i can’t even spell cuz it was random haha,good to see we made it here buddy
    matanfox/mssmochie: The funniesss and nicest smurfs you ever seen!!even thow smochie doesn’t play anymore i wont forget our time spent together.and that littleeee handsome lorrddd as i like to call him(hence the gild name) every time i see him he makes me laugh, i don’t know how he does it haha loveee ya little lordy!!!
    I need to mention here a few new people i’ve met recently who make my days happier and these are magesssss: Ucasaci,harvests,sileencee and orangekahel…..now i’ve had war and rogue friends…but these guys are to dye 4! It’s just a pleasure to be with them eyther pvp,pve even in gh when we chat, fun fun fun guys!
    ipredator-that little devil as i like to call him,gr8 guy and personality,always a pleasure tot talk to him,always there when i wanted tot alk to ,i only have good words for him and i wish him all the best.
    hardek!!! Hahaa cereeall boyyy! Come back you here me??!!i admire him for wanting to teach me how to pvp,this guy has soooo much pacience,you are awesome!!!ty for all the help and support!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Azi ur the best and nicest here, u can see ur name mentioned million time hehe love u hun

Actually theres many nice players id like to mention but i wana start with Carmany she took me to cu guild when i was really noob and from there i learnt so much so i thank her and all cu members specially Matanofx for being awesome and always answer my noob quistions even now XD

Of course so much names i forgot like samokdad, shadikiller, waleedroyale, reincall, ocelz, joyyitta and xkillerjoy they ALWAYS helping in pvp specially waleed hes amazing player and akways help whenever hes called for help
    And of course i would like to mention that love always fair in selling and always there whenever u need to buy its like hes the game atm u wana quick purchase and less than auction u pm love hes awesome

18. The Following User Says Thank You to hakoom7 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    100 Posts

The TNT bros also loves u!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Oleeeeeeeeeee Aziiii ^.^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Im out of thanks..and keep checking this thread just to feel better and smile..
    And paulie im doing you a free sig.no rewards needed.a simple gift to such a good friend
    semi-retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfai View Post
    Im out of thanks..and keep checking this thread just to feel better and smile..
    And paulie im doing you a free sig.no rewards needed.a simple gift to such a good friend
    Thanks bro and really nice to have a friend like u! Hope you bring Any and Sna BACK!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    158 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Paulsebi View Post
    Thanks bro and really nice to have a friend like u! Hope you bring Any and Sna BACK!
    Awww paulie..kk ill try to persuade em.snackie is too busy with her personal life.

Go check my siggy gift to you..no need rewards just something for you pal..

And how could i forget to say my thanks to these 2:

Demonessa-my homie for real.a good friend indeed.

Jennavice-another inspiration when i started AL.painful arrows while running around with her gold ranger vanity.a very kind persob tho ill never forgive her for farming me in my early days lmao
    semi-retired

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfai For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfai View Post
    Awww paulie..kk ill try to persuade em.snackie is too busy with her personal life.

Go check my siggy gift to you..no need rewards just something for you pal..

And how could i forget to say my thanks to these 2:

Demonessa-my homie for real.a good friend indeed.

Jennavice-another inspiration when i started AL.painful arrows while running around with her gold ranger vanity.a very kind persob tho ill never forgive her for farming me in my early days lmao
    Look what i use Thanks bro

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Paulsebi For This Useful Post: