Name of Character:*Deleveled
Name of Items:*
1. Prestidigitator Silk Hat of Mimicry
2. Shooting Star Leather of Excitability
3. Torch
4. Spooky Bone Cage Shield

Description:
When I read the title of the contest, "Rockin' Retro Gear Screenshot Contest", a lot of idea came to my mind. I have chosen different combinations of what I think is the best that will suit the contest's descriptions.*

First off, the head gear, Because of the concept "Retro", I have thought that my outfit must have the feel of an "old school" look, , that's why I chose thePrestidigitator Silk Hat of Mimicry*for my head gear. It gives me a "back in the days" look with a bit of class. This Fedora looking item was made famous back in the days and it makes your toon look like a "sir" (Kinda cool).

For the armor, I chose*Shooting Star Leather of Excitability, For me it is the most retro looking outfit in Alterra. It makes you look like you are going to the disco, sooo groovy and funky!

For the weapon, I don't think the devs are going to make a vanity out of this, so I chose the best display weapon in all of Alterra, the torch. Looking cool with those flames burning up.

Lastly, for the shield, I had a hard time thinking about what to choose for this but after reading the contest descriptions again, I thought of the perfect one(for me)... Since the contest title says "Rockin' Retro Gear", I gave emphasis on the "Rockin" part and looked for the shield that rocks best for me lol, after a while of browsing shields, I finally found the one. I chose the*Spooky Bone Cage Shieldbecause it's a skull, and skulls ROCK. It also symbolizes old school rock for me.

My toon looked old school retro punk rock. Sorry can't afford to buy the head gear so I went on CS just to take a screenie. Sry for bad English too, hope u understand tho.

Below are the screenies:

Name:  Screenshot_2013-07-27-08-56-53.png
Views: 693
Size:  498.8 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2013-07-27-08-56-42.png
Views: 646
Size:  485.6 KB

Name:  Screenshot_2013-07-27-08-56-29.png
Views: 641
Size:  466.3 KB