Thread: HELP!!!noob here...quest etc...need your answers ^_^

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Notyocookiez View Post
    I really did! It's one of the best looking vanities in game! And yes this cap would of been perfect for it. But I remember they said they might bring it back sometime in the future later, I hope so

I'm still not over the fact that the changed it, I wouldn't have capped that level if it wasnt for the new elite dungeons that they introduced lol
    The Elite Fossilized Egg kind of has helped me get over missing the Volcanut (Mantle of Humania)...if I had the choice between the two I'd probably pick the egg....it's hard to say because I've never experienced having the Volcano hat lol. I missed it by one fricking day, didn't have much time to play that week with too much work.

I've seen the few players who have the Volcanut & I agree it does look like a pile of dump sometimes XD but it's rare & when you see the lava spewing animation, it's a really a sweet effect. I still want it. I almost never wear the replacement helm it looks weird. (No disrespect to those who like it but you never see anyone wearing it ingame u know?)

Back to the original posters topic....I couldn't complete all the quests either. I have the three-piece ring set & the two piece but I can't figure out the last quest I'm missing! I tried deleting my rings & re-acquiring them but that hasn't solved the problem. Maybe I got try again, who knows.
    Last edited by slaveleia; 07-28-2013 at 06:15 PM.