Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HELP!!!noob here...quest etc...need your answers ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default HELP!!!noob here...quest etc...need your answers ^_^

i read on a thread about completing quest in BSM:

The 19/22 and 20/22 quests are for 2-piece and 3-piece Elite Cap Vanity to Elite Vanity Ring Crafting. Speak to Fallen Prince to complete these quests. You must have at least two or three Elite Cap Vanities to complete these quests.
    The last two quests, 21/22 and 22/22 are for level 76 only. These are the Elite/Heroic quests

so i have a question:

i just played PL and i cap only on lvl 76 so that means i cant complete ring quest until i get to the next cap and get another vanity??
    the last two quest:where or how do i get the elite quest??do i need to complete the rings to have that quest?

thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Go on the quest tab and click on the go to button on right bottom corner and that should lead you to any quest you need to finish. If nothing is there then you did all you can
    Bored? Check out my How to Catch Series(Click one):

Brave Bear, Sneakie Birdie, Majestic Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i already got 18/22 after killing the red dragon so according to the thread the remaining are the ring quest and elite 76 quest..
    i cant get ring quest coz i only have one cap vanity item which is the shield when your reached 76..
    so that means as well i cant get elite quest of i dont complete ring quest???
    so fruastrating after spending hours to reach 76 and waiting for that x3 combo to show up
    T_T lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

can you trade/borrow cap vanity items so that you can get the ring quest??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

^^no, my fox an rhino have done the red dragon quest. Just can't do the rings ones because its the first cap for them. Pros correct me if I'm wrong
    Last edited by Oldcoot; 07-26-2013 at 10:43 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

T_T id like to have the rings lol...
    waiting for the next cap may take a while...

so the other question is...

can you do the elite 76 quest without completing ring quest?if yes,how do you get it???

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gimmesome View Post
    T_T id like to have the rings lol...
    waiting for the next cap may take a while...
    It isn't our fault that u started playing this game just a while ago. Just wait like the rest of us did back in the days.

I've earned my 3-piece black drag ring. U haven't.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    It isn't our fault that u started playing this game just a while ago. Just wait like the rest of us did back in the days.

I've earned my 3-piece black drag ring. U haven't.
    i dont appreciate your sarcasm...and i certainly dont envy you if thats how your attitude is..
    ur tag as a senior member of this forum and the way you comment doesnt suite that..
    i just pity you for having to comment like that..
    if you dont have something good to say to another person
    better leave your comment to yourself..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    81 Posts

You get the elite quest for 76 slayer runs and kill the elite onyx in lost valley at the end of level from I think foreman sutter.

Not sure on the elite ring quests though
    PL:Xxkoopyxx~Xpertfarmer~Avianftw~Ithepvptwink~ Expertfarmer~Gratuity~Theaviantwink~Bearocalypsed~ Tehmagetwink~Tehbeartwink~Koopymerch+more AL:Thepvptwink~Xxkoopyxx~Ithepvptwink SL: Thepvptwink DL: Thepvptwink

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePvpTwink For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    438 Posts

What dude said is a little harsh but true. Back to your question , I think I got the kill the red dragon quest from an npc in the back of the lost valley map. The only ones you can't complete are the ring quests. Hope that helped. It's late, others will be on later an can elaborate better than I . Check out the search button for some more info on the subject as well.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Oldcoot For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gimmesome View Post
    i dont appreciate your sarcasm...and i certainly dont envy you if thats how your attitude is..
    ur tag as a senior member of this forum and the way you comment doesnt suite that..
    i just pity you for having to comment like that..
    if you dont have something good to say to another person
    better leave your comment to yourself..
    I wasn't being sarcastic in that reply and yet u could see right through my very soul!

I'm not a carebear, I say things how I feel they are. Sure, I would like to have superyduperyrings for all of my characters but the thing is that I haven't done the required playing to achieve those rings.

I do not feel it to be the right thing to do to be just all rainbows, flowers and one love. We all want cool and great stuff both IG and IRL, but if u haven't done enough stuff to achieve the things u want, there isn't reason to complain about the matter.

U were the one to make this personal by saying how u pity the way I post. I just expressed my honest opinion.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

lol, I'd help, but lemme complete my forest heaven quests first, including other 100.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Gotta wait like the rest of us. I remember when I was level 66 and I saw everyone with 3 piece elite items (before they were rings) and I envyed them so much. Not only did it look cool but it also had big stat advantage. It's hard to compete without it in pvp so I didn't even bother. Anyways I capped 1st time at 66 and it did nothing. Just got a vanity. Then again at 71. Nothing only vanity, the ugly one(I wanted volconut soooo bad ) then finally this cap, about a year later I think I finally got the 3 piece elite ring. I feel like it's well deserved and waited for! If everyone could just get it now then all that time would be a waste.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Notyocookiez View Post
    Gotta wait like the rest of us. I remember when I was level 66 and I saw everyone with 3 piece elite items (before they were rings) and I envyed them so much. Not only did it look cool but it also had big stat advantage. It's hard to compete without it in pvp so I didn't even bother. Anyways I capped 1st time at 66 and it did nothing. Just got a vanity. Then again at 71. Nothing only vanity, the ugly one(I wanted volconut soooo bad ) then finally this cap, about a year later I think I finally got the 3 piece elite ring. I feel like it's well deserved and waited for! If everyone could just get it now then all that time would be a waste.
    I just wanted to comment that it's cool to see that somebody else wanted the Volcanut so bad back then! Lmao! I felt like that too, I know you remember me making threads & hoping for it...I was ready to buy it outright for whatever but I never got my chance unless they bring it out in a future time. I thought the Blacksmoke mountain would've been perfect for bringing it back to ppl who still wanted it. Oh well...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

I really did! It's one of the best looking vanities in game! And yes this cap would of been perfect for it. But I remember they said they might bring it back sometime in the future later, I hope so

I'm still not over the fact that the changed it, I wouldn't have capped that level if it wasnt for the new elite dungeons that they introduced lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dudetus View Post
    I wasn't being sarcastic in that reply and yet u could see right through my very soul!

I'm not a carebear, I say things how I feel they are. Sure, I would like to have superyduperyrings for all of my characters but the thing is that I haven't done the required playing to achieve those rings.

I do not feel it to be the right thing to do to be just all rainbows, flowers and one love. We all want cool and great stuff both IG and IRL, but if u haven't done enough stuff to achieve the things u want, there isn't reason to complain about the matter.

U were the one to make this personal by saying how u pity the way I post. I just expressed my honest opinion.
    no hatin' here bro,just as you said we're just saying what we feel,i know you are proud of what you have or accomplished but no need to rub it in for those who dont have it yet or just beginning,but i guess thats just how the way you say things..
    am not complaining 'bout these rings that i cant get for now and you're right its my fault to have not played the game earlier
    but anyways nice talking to some senior members here in the forum..
    lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thanks to those who answered my question..and yes i got the quest..
    and am like... wwwwhat i gotta kill the dragon a wooping 76 time
    thats a challenge lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

It's a really boring quest. I waited til double damage weekend to do it and it was fast!!! I suggest you wait til you have a 3x daily combo before doing it or if you have the time/patients go for it naked xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

I really did! It's one of the best looking vanities in game! And yes this cap would of been perfect for it. But I remember they said they might bring it back sometime in the future later, I hope so

I'm still not over the fact that the changed it, I wouldn't have capped that level if it wasnt for the new elite dungeons that they introduced lol
    The Elite Fossilized Egg kind of has helped me get over missing the Volcanut (Mantle of Humania)...if I had the choice between the two I'd probably pick the egg....it's hard to say because I've never experienced having the Volcano hat lol. I missed it by one fricking day, didn't have much time to play that week with too much work.

I've seen the few players who have the Volcanut & I agree it does look like a pile of dump sometimes XD but it's rare & when you see the lava spewing animation, it's a really a sweet effect. I still want it. I almost never wear the replacement helm it looks weird. (No disrespect to those who like it but you never see anyone wearing it ingame u know?)

Back to the original posters topic....I couldn't complete all the quests either. I have the three-piece ring set & the two piece but I can't figure out the last quest I'm missing! I tried deleting my rings & re-acquiring them but that hasn't solved the problem. Maybe I got try again, who knows.
    Last edited by slaveleia; 07-28-2013 at 06:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It's a really boring quest. I waited til double damage weekend to do it and it was fast!!! I suggest you wait til you have a 3x daily combo before doing it or if you have the time/patients go for it naked xD
    good deal,thats what i have in mind as well...
    go for it naked?lol like run like crazy and drop dead haha

by the way after i kill the dragon,then i kill the onyx?is that another 76 times?haha
    Last edited by gimmesome; 07-28-2013 at 06:23 PM.