Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lv50 shadow set mage build?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default lv50 shadow set mage build?

hey, well i have a shadow set and i wanna use it on a twink. which build should i use? should i go dex or int? and which is the best combo?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

U should do L50 death shotgun set and if u want a build use Zapokes L50 build which is http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ems-and-combos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes, Sentinel Shotgun set is good for lvl 50 mage.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by yokoman View Post
    hey, well i have a shadow set and i wanna use it on a twink. which build should i use? should i go dex or int? and which is the best combo?
    I would recommend you using shadow set rather than shotgun when you are lvl 50 but if you use shotgun set then you should always kite because of the range. But i highlyyyyyyyyyyyy prefer you to hit 51.

skill build is simple:

Shadow Set Build: 6 BOM 6 BOV 5 WEAKNESS 5 NIGHTMARE 4 REVIVE 3 ICESTORM 4 FIRE 4 MANA SHIELD 6 HEAL 1 LIGHTNING 4 DRAIN 1 FROST BITE
    COMBO: BOV BOM FROST DRAIN HEAL WEAKNESS NIGHTMARE LIGHT ICESTORM FIRE.
    THIS COMBO REQUIRES MASTERING AND TIMING BUT IF YOU MASTER THIS BUILD AND TECHNIQUES YOU ARE GOOD TO GO.

TECHNIQUE: STAY CLOSE AND ALWAYS NEVER CREATE SPACE BETWEEN YOU AND A SHOTGUN MAGE. THE ONLY TIME YOU DONT STAY CLOSE IS WHEN FIGHTING BIRDS. BIRDS COULD EASILY NUKE YOU IF YOU TRY NUKING THEM.

SHOTGUN SET: 6 BOM 6 BOV 5 NIGHTMARE 1 REVIVE 1 ICESTORM 6 FIRE 1 MANA SHIELD 6 HEAL 6 LIGHTNING 6 DRAIN 6 FROSTBITE TECHNIQUE: KITE OR DIE
    COMBO: FIRE HEAL WHILE GOING BACKWARDS.(KITE) THEN DRAIN FIRE HEAL. NOTE: DO NOT RUSH YOUR FIGHTS ESPECIALLY MAGE FIGHTS. WHEN FIGHTING SHADOW MAGES ALWAYS KITE AND KNOW THE TIMING WHEN YOUR SKILLS ARE GOING TO RELOAD. THIS GAME IS LIKE 70% LUCK AND 30% SKILLS SO TAKE ADVANTAGE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Godsforeverlove View Post
    THIS GAME IS LIKE 70% LUCK AND 30% SKILLS SO TAKE ADVANTAGE.
    This legend named Kanital once told me that "There Is No Luck In This Game, It's 99% Range And 1% Confidence"
    PL:Sharkknife (77 bird in <Rated M>), Ubertwink (Bes 56 in <FFA>/PL Minuteman, Wrathfuluber (One Of The Last 1st Gen Wrathfuls)||| AL: Depend-46 (proud member of <Mag(nub)num>

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ubernewber For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Not games are all the same. Especially this game anyone can get the same gear and all the technical things are similar and the skills are not complex therefore it is and unequivalent ratio of luck. I don't know if your an oldie or a new gen but you should easily spot out that Pocket Legends isn't designed to be complicated in areas like other games like WOW or LOL which there are various different components that has to be studied. Heading to my point, this game is based on luck especially lvl 50 shotgun fights. It is pretty much the reduced version of a lvl 35 fbow fight unless you have never played 50 pvp. Drain fire and its either one dies or one wins end of story. That quote can be inferred in another scenario. Hope you understand what i'm saying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Not games are all the same. Especially this game anyone can get the same gear and all the technical things are similar and the skills are not complex therefore it is and unequivalent ratio of luck. I don't know if your an oldie or a new gen but you should easily spot out that Pocket Legends isn't designed to be complicated in areas like other games like WOW or LOL which there are various different components that has to be studied. Heading to my point, this game is based on luck especially lvl 50 shotgun fights. It is pretty much the reduced version of a lvl 35 fbow fight unless you have never played 50 pvp. Drain fire and its either one dies or one wins end of story. That quote can be inferred in another scenario. Hope you understand what i'm saying.
    1. 2010 member
    2. 3 level 51s
    3. Over 1 1/2 years at 51
    4. Kanital is always right
    PL:Sharkknife (77 bird in <Rated M>), Ubertwink (Bes 56 in <FFA>/PL Minuteman, Wrathfuluber (One Of The Last 1st Gen Wrathfuls)||| AL: Depend-46 (proud member of <Mag(nub)num>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ubernewber View Post
    1. 2010 member
    2. 3 level 51s
    3. Over 1 1/2 years at 51
    4. Kanital is always right
    Ya so you aren't a new gen but your technically saying this game is all based on skill? Do you think this game is like LOL or WOW or Fiesta? Pocket legends is just uncomplicated version on the phone. Your making me repeat this and it annoys me but like i said above PL is not complex it is based mostly on statistics. Do you understand now or will you have to make me repeat myself again? I don't know why you put choice 2 (3 lvl 51s) and choice 3 1 1/2 years at 51) which is off topic from my point. It's funny how your an oldie and you still don't spot out a simple matter.
    That quote kanital or whoever he said it makes sense but not in this context so please analyze the thought.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Ya so you aren't a new gen but your technically saying this game is all based on skill? Do you think this game is like LOL or WOW or Fiesta? Pocket legends is just uncomplicated version on the phone. Your making me repeat this and it annoys me but like i said above PL is not complex it is based mostly on statistics. Do you understand now or will you have to make me repeat myself again? I don't know why you put choice 2 (3 lvl 51s) and choice 3 1 1/2 years at 51) which is off topic from my point. It's funny how your an oldie and you still don't spot out a simple matter.
    That quote kanital or whoever he said it makes sense but not in this context so please analyze the thought.

Repeat urself again plz, my statements are relevent because he asked about 50 pvp and I do 51 and have experience at that lvl? I still use 50 sets at 51 so it isn't much different except for the amount of games that show up and 1 measly skill point soooooo GF

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Repeat urself again plz, my statements are relevent because he asked about 50 pvp and I do 51 and have experience at that lvl? I still use 50 sets at 51 so it isn't much different except for the amount of games that show up and 1 measly skill point soooooo GF
    You really dont know how to read....
    Whats so good about an oldie when they can't read.
    Pls read it over and try to understand what i am getting at.
    Repeat what? Its written in what you quoted so pop your bubble.
    Did i talk about lvl difference? I talked about the system of the game lol
    and gf to what? more like gf to your ambiguous statement. a
    Don't know who you are but you can't use context for shet so if you dont understand what I'm getting at pls read moar.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Whoops i forgot to say Vete a la mierda. You probably don't know spanish so search it up on google translator. You won't be surprised what it means.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

You really dont know how to read....
    Whats so good about an oldie when they can't read.
    Pls read it over and try to understand what i am getting at.
    Repeat what? Its written in what you quoted so pop your bubble.
    Did i talk about lvl difference? I talked about the system of the game lol
    and gf to what? more like gf to your ambiguous statement. a
    Don't know who you are but you can't use context for shet so if you dont understand what I'm getting at pls read moar.
    So ur trying to say that every level is the same? I beg to differ gf again

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

ITT: Player asks for shadow mage build, ppl tell them to buy death shotgun and level up, start arguing about luck vs. skill, go to veteran vs. newbie, call newbie 'new gen'...

Great example for pl community! I'm glad there are no cap rings at level 50 to rage about.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Skillless For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skillless View Post
    ITT: Player asks for shadow mage build, ppl tell them to buy death shotgun and level up, start arguing about luck vs. skill, go to veteran vs. newbie, call newbie 'new gen'...

Great example for pl community! I'm glad there are no cap rings at level 50 to rage about.
    Funny how you can't read either.
    Can i not give a recommendation? I clearly said i recommend you to hit 51 not saying you have to hit 51.
    Second of all if your going to say something read other comments. There is a saying "Think before you act" and will hopefully be beneficial to you. Now why do you think I brought up luck? There could possibly be only one answer to that and figure it out yourself. Ill give you an example so you could comprehend. Say player A has the same gear(shotgun set) and player B also has shotgun set. Now stats will be the same unless you have different ring and face but statistic wise the battle will be all up to luck. Do you disagree? I hope you don't because what im stating is not bias for I am not saying this whole game is based on luck i only stated PL is mostly comprised of luck and a little ratio of skilll. Did uber ask you to help ya out cause it sure seems like it.
    People these days just can't read wonder how they are going to do on the new SAT coming up.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

So ur trying to say that every level is the same? I beg to differ gf again
    ou really dont know how to read....

Where in the quote did i say that all level is the same. If you were trying to analyze the context and bring the conclusion up to that. Well sorry bud it's really not working. You need a tutor for sure.
    "Gf again" - Uber
    Hmmm so your second time using gf.
    Gf to what?
    You make nooooo sense and If i were you I would be embarrased to even talk in this forum because what would others think when they read what you say.... Your making no sense, always going off topic but saying gf. Well guess what
    This is when you say
    GF.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skillless View Post

Sorry bud, didn't get what you said but now i understand. Your right on what you said but Im just unclear of ubers ambiguous statements. Funny how I just realized this question was posted last year
    hahahhahahahahahahaha don't think he plays 50 anymore or probably at this point don't need one.

And my man Uber, I see what your getting at and it makes sense of what your saying just the only thing is that what your saying is off the track of what i'm trying to get at. There is no point for you and I to argue against each other.

Skill is of course the most vital component in anything especially in games, only that i was stating the game PL isn't created for a full skill strategic game but mostly based on statistics. So if two players play against one another and have the same stats etc.. than it is unpredictable who will win(luck). Anyways I understand what your trying to say Uber and it is valid. That is why i was mentioning an example like other mmo games like WOW, where when one fights another, it would be the complete opposite and based on skills because it is broken down into technique and intricate strategies.
    Well I don't really get on pocket legends much but i hope to see you around. I've seen you play*35 pvp b4 but i quit that level long timeeeeeeee ago.

Lordsgift

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Sorry bud, didn't get what you said but now i understand. Your right on what you said but Im just unclear of ubers ambiguous statements. Funny how I just realized this question was posted last year
    hahahhahahahahahahaha don't think he plays 50 anymore or probably at this point don't need one.

And my man Uber, I see what your getting at and it makes sense of what your saying just the only thing is that what your saying is off the track of what i'm trying to get at. There is no point for you and I to argue against each other.

Skill is of course the most vital component in anything especially in games, only that i was stating the game PL isn't created for a full skill strategic game but mostly based on statistics. So if two players play against one another and have the same stats etc.. than it is unpredictable who will win(luck). Anyways I understand what your trying to say Uber and it is valid. That is why i was mentioning an example like other mmo games like WOW, where when one fights another, it would be the complete opposite and based on skills because it is broken down into technique and intricate strategies.
    Well I don't really get on pocket legends much but i hope to see you around. I've seen you play*35 pvp b4 but i quit that level long timeeeeeeee ago.

Lordsgift
    Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burstnuke View Post
    Lol
    Ikr
    hahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Ikr
    hahaha
    Im not laughing with you, im laughing at you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burstnuke View Post
    Im not laughing with you, im laughing at you.
    +1.