Thread: some suggestions about this game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default some suggestions about this game

sry for my english but i will do my best.
    1.it's an awesome MMRPG on the mobile,but i think move this game on PC is really unwise.there r lot of MMORPG on PC,and much better than PL.and the most important is:this is POCKET legends dude,the POCKET is the reason y the game succeed.i can play it anywhere,anytime,if u move this game on PC,i think u guys should change the name to 3.5kg legends
    2.in the town if i want find the guy who want to trade with me,it takes me a century.
    u should build auctions in the twon.every one can buy/sell the items in there.
    3.when reached LV 50,it became a very suck farm game,rush-kill-loot and sell is all we can do,dude we play this for fun not make ourselves become a farm robot.sometimes i want to make a very cool weapon or amor in the blacksmith and sometimes i want to learn cooking to make pots.u should let the mobs drop some special Raw materials so we can do lot of things by self.
    4.it's maybe a great world,but not big enough.in this land,there is no sea??no lakes??i want to swim or fishing,not just farm.
    5.creat a new world,named Alien's Mother Planet.A new race,aliens. include 3 classes:warrior,sniper(just like archer) and lorekeeper(plays like a mage).with the thousand years of the war for Conquest the galaxy,this planet is almost destroyed so the aliens must find a new home.So they come to this land```this is a MMORPG guys!!!someone must play the bad guys!!just like the Alliance and the Horde in WOW
    6.the PVP is the most stupid part in this game!!!!if i want to fight,u should give me a reason to fight!!!!but we r all good guys,just fight for u drinked my milk or i took ur socks?that's stupid!!!we should fight to the aliens!!!the bad guys who want to conquest this land!!!and creat two battleground.one is the Great Forest,anthoer is the Alien's Hi-Tech Lab. 10V10 ,even 15V15!!!!the aliens want to destroy the Great Forest,so the animals must protect their power source of the nature!!!!And the Hi-Tech Lab is the technology centre of the aliens on the Mother Planet.the aimals must capture this lab to stop the aliens produce more Hi-Tech equipments!!!but u guys should ask how could the animals travel to the mother planet??the answer is with the Halloween Alien Costume,animal spies stolen the Alien's Hi-tech techniques and finally creat a worm hole and travel to the mother planet.It's time for strke back!!!!and dont forget the hero of PVP should have rewards!!!
    7.sth about pinks. u should creat a weapon,better than pink weapons,it's red weapon.only a little most outstanding player could get this weapon.it's powerful and can't be trade.PVP and PVE should all have the red weapons
    that's all i wanna say ,thx everyone
    Last edited by hyking; 10-24-2010 at 11:56 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1. the game is underway of being implemented on the android and pc.
    2. they are currently working on an auction house and it should be out very soon
    3. making items and potions has been suggested before, not sure if the devs are gonna do this or not... (theres also pvp if you get bored, and a new mode coming out soon)
    4. game might not have enough memory to handle this kind of stuff. probably be too much for the server.
    5. there are already three alien levels : alien oasis 1, 2, ans 3. alien snipers, lorekeepers, and beserkers are also in ao3.
    6. not really sure what you mean by this... but a new mode of pvp (capture the flag will be realesed soon. once again 10vs10 and 15vs15 would be way too much for the servers too handle, and it would create lots of lag. aliens rushing you might be a cool idea... but thats more of a complicated AI system, and again i dont know if the servers could handle it. a better story is another thing i agree on, and i think that might be included in the next dugeon.
    7. i think anything more than pinks would be too overpowering... plus theres no need to create a new color they can just make better pinks.

you have some great ideas, but most sound like theyd be geared towards a pc mmorpg, not one for itouch. when pl does get get realeased on the pc, maybe it will implement some of these things, but until then, weve just got to play with what weve got.