Thread: KING of tha HILL

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Default KING of tha HILL

every so often I will make a new hill...

the hill by page 10

and page...15... the most epic page so far...

Lol only noticed this hill august 2011... Thx Phar, we miss you... Pg18

a LONG time later in page 28 a whole new kind of hill is born! Welcome, Mr Hill!

Here seems to be the possible current hill...

and most recently, a hill is being born. and it is up to YOU to find one for me! Head over to page 44 for the details. while fighting for the hill, suggest images of ones for the troll to reside in next!
    click HERE for a link, if lazy lol

I once made a VERY succesful game thread of these, and think that the time has come to make another.

The game is actually now TROLL OF THE HILL lolz...

I am on my hill, I place my flag on te hill. I challenge you to take it from me.

(almost anything goes, being creative wins every time)
    Rule1: you can't just say "Opps Yu mi$$ed lul" or "no it didn't!". Assume everything is valid. EVERYTHING.
    Rule2: you are going to be dethroned the next post, and it is your job to do the same back.
    Rule3: you may not just keep giving the same reasons, and try not repeating or using obvious ones. longer posts with detail advance the game much MUCH more than "lolz, nuk3, mine"
    Rule4: you may not team up. Teams are for losers... Unless it's part of your strategy to take the hill (in the same post. think of it as a double-crossing)
    Rule5: you may spectate as long as it is made up of funny comments, puns and side wars...

NOTICES::: STAY CLEAR OF pg15 if you have bad connection, and pg17 due to small flame war. thank you!
    Last edited by Arterra; 02-22-2012 at 01:28 AM.
    404 - not found ...maybe one day...